Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aleister Crowley

No, he was into Jewish mysticism and ended up completely going insane.

There is a lot of conspiracy theories claiming that Crowley "saw the truth [truth according to christianity] before his death bed but it was so-called too late".

Yeah, no he wasn't of the Gods and very likely followed enemy Gods posing as those of the Orion, or his own mental delusions playing out in the astral realm.

Was Aleister Crowley a Satanist?
He was a repulsive and disgusting being in every sense.
I know he's not suffering and has no karma for anything he did, but I really wish he was suffering now.

Maxine only mentioned him a few times because of the reference, she probably didn't have anything for him.

He was a complete bum, just like Karl Marx sucked up his family's fortune like a parasite to go on stupid trips and live a useless libertine life. He died penniless, and I'm amazed that someone like him can die calmly and live for so long.

He had a friendship with the reused and had already drawn the Jewish God.

What is the existence in the picture he draws?
"Aleister Crowley while in a trance state, drew a picture of what is known to be "Jehova" (a corruption of "YHVH" another rip-off of the four quarters and elements, making the 'name' pronounceable) and drew a grey."

I have the book of the law. For Crowley a lot of people like him. The OTO is a weird bunch in the UK at least. I think you will find a book of all the degrees. (online)

No harm reading the books and stuff, if that is what you want, its just not applicable to our JOS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back