Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ALEISTER CROWLEY

No.. Aleister Crowley was a good man for us in that he braught magick to the public and made it somewhat ok, or common for lack of a better word (back then) to practice it. But on the large part, Satan repells him and his practices.
He would summon Demons, our Gods and trap them in nine-foot circles and use names of the jewish thoughtform of a god. He tourched them through the use of the blasting rod, had no respect for them, nor anyone at that. And the things he dammanded were sick.

Thats all that need be said I think.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hitherehollie" <hitherehollie@... wrote:

Any connection between spiritual satanism and Aleister Crowley?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
No.. Aleister Crowley was a good man for us in that he braught magick to the public and made it somewhat ok, or common for lack of a better word (back then) to practice it. But on the large part, Satan repells him and his practices.
He would summon Demons, our Gods and trap them in nine-foot circles and use names of the jewish thoughtform of a god. He tourched them through the use of the blasting rod, had no respect for them, nor anyone at that. And the things he dammanded were sick.

Thats all that need be said I think.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hitherehollie" <hitherehollie@ wrote:

i also i heard that he would make him followers do really crazy things, even to animals. he was a smart guy though

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hitherehollie" <hitherehollie@... wrote:
I'm actually distantly related to him through one of his bastard children. He was a poet, a drug addict, and a sexual fiend yes. He did make some progress towards magick, yes, but he did cause many people to hate him as well as spiritual entities. One positive thing though, is he found ways to tourchure spiritual entities in ways that no one thought of before, even though he used them on friendly demons. So my thought is, why can we use that on angels? Same principle, only on our enemies. So in the end, he did cause progress in some areas, inclooding laughible things that he did and believed in. Even though he was killed for it, in the official american government report that was finally given out (Edited of course) 40 years after they killed him. I simply use him for entertainment, nothing more though.

As far as I know, Crowley was a Gentile. He was an occultist. Back in his day, there was little if any occult information available, unlike today with the internet, bookstores and libraries, though the libraries and bookstores are censored. he was a pioneer who made many mistakes. I don't know too much about him, but he did mix jewish magick, xiainty and Paganism. Needless to say, this is a deadly combination.

He had horrible experiences, at least one of his wives from what I read, went insane and his house burned to the ground. One place he was living got abnormally infested with large bugs. I read about this a long, long time ago, this is from memory.

Using any form of jewish magick such as in the "key of solomon" and other jewish written trash is strongly discouraged. I remember a while ago, I was reading some texts for study purposes, hebrew was in there. I experimented and vibrated one of the hebrew words of power, just once and it made me feel sick. I then corrected it with a Satanic word of power. In addition, Demons have revealed to me that the jews deliberately mixed even their own magick with lies. Jewish magick is very ugly.

Many have been deluded due to a lack of knowledge regarding Satanism and the occult. Crowley also coerced Demons and was harassed by an entity until the day he died. According to many JoS members, though, he did have some valuable information, but as with anything, use caution and take what is useful and disregard the rest.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "meateaterforsatan" <meateaterforsatan@... wrote:

He was a jewish occultist and a drug addict.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hitherehollie" <hitherehollie@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back