Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aldric advice on control

aldric.strickland88

Here's the thing.
People's auras are dirty. They spend a little time cleaning and think it's clean. Their auras remain dirty and they create negative thoughtform that stick into their dirty aura and attack them. On top of this they go out in public and take in more dirty energy and more negative thoughtforms. Also, I will reply with a link on closing your chakras. Very important.
 So what can we do? Meditate ofcourse. But read here.
Errant Thoughtforms

So basically you meditate and increase your energy. The negative thoughtforms feed off this energy and become stronger. 
 Symptoms:
 Feeling drained out of no where, this is from the thoughtforms draining you.
 Being bombarded by negative thoughts.
 Then meditation also brings insanity out of your chakras to deal with it.
 Without proficient void, you tune right into the negative thought forms empowering them more and letting them into your mind with no guard against the insanity from the chakras either. 
 Wonder why you meditate and feel you are going insane? Being drained? Then ofcourse the enemy gets in there and makes it far worse. Resulting in but not limited too.
 Depression, sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, restlessness, mind racing, self hating, suicide, self harm and lack of self interest in anything.
 Meditation:
 Do however many Surayes you feel comfortable with. That you can truly sit back and relax and do. If it feels like work remember it is the enemy of meditation. If you only do 5 than do 5. Clean your aura and draw in energy from the sun. 
Affirmations: I am always safe, secure, protected and healthy in every way.
 At least ten minutes of void. 
 Me and a brother in Satan, he told me not to use his real name and I forgot his screen name. Are experimenting with different Sanskrit chants. 
 Visarga- void
 Abhaya-fearless

^^ <3 Father Satan <3 ^^

amgedpha.prap

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

Here's the thing.
People's auras are dirty. They spend a little time cleaning and think it's clean. Their auras remain dirty and they create negative thoughtform that stick into their dirty aura and attack them. On top of this they go out in public and take in more dirty energy and more negative thoughtforms. Also, I will reply with a link on closing your chakras. Very important.
 So what can we do? Meditate ofcourse. But read here.
Errant Thoughtforms

So basically you meditate and increase your energy. The negative thoughtforms feed off this energy and become stronger. 
 Symptoms:
 Feeling drained out of no where, this is from the thoughtforms draining you.
 Being bombarded by negative thoughts.
 Then meditation also brings insanity out of your chakras to deal with it.
 Without proficient void, you tune right into the negative thought forms empowering them more and letting them into your mind with no guard against the insanity from the chakras either. 
 Wonder why you meditate and feel you are going insane? Being drained? Then ofcourse the enemy gets in there and makes it far worse. Resulting in but not limited too.
 Depression, sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, restlessness, mind racing, self hating, suicide, self harm and lack of self interest in anything.
 Meditation:
 Do however many Surayes you feel comfortable with. That you can truly sit back and relax and do. If it feels like work remember it is the enemy of meditation. If you only do 5 than do 5. Clean your aura and draw in energy from the sun. 
Affirmations: I am always safe, secure, protected and healthy in every way.
 At least ten minutes of void. 
 Me and a brother in Satan, he told me not to use his real name and I forgot his screen name. Are experimenting with different Sanskrit chants. 
 Visarga- void
 Abhaya-fearless

^^ <3 Father Satan <3 ^^

Here is the link
How to Close your Chakras
 Also! remember hooded Cobras 40 day meditation program. I almost said six month lol. He starts with void and aura cleaning and says to keep them. They are the foundation of meditation! Without which you will fall into a dark pit of doom!! Happy Samhain? 
 Without a foundation how can you build a house? A house of power. A power house....... :mad:
 I don't know if I have shared this, but there is a funny way to remember the awakenings. 
BThothNayboAmunRaIngS
Naybo and Thoth are the same God, Naybo was later turned into Thoth. Now we know by who!! Amun ra!!!
 Be Thoth Naybo Amun Ra Sings!!!!
 I picture Amun ra floating out of the clouds singing to Naybo. Be Thoth naybo!! With Thoth left with nothing to do but face palm. Why not let's just model the damn awakenings after this awkward moment.

Thanks. I'm kinda confused to how to pronounce the Surya mantra? I feel it good when I just pronunce it as it "S-UU-RR-YAAHHH"  is it correct?  Or should it be pronounced like it's in the Sun Square Mantra?  

Yes light Algur that is his screen name. ^ ^ 
In love with Satan. Hi buddy! They shortened it because surya is usually what is found in Sanskrit texts, there is a Hindu God named Surya. It is shorter with the same amount of power. But you can do either one, or you can do Raum. Which I find overwhelmingly powerful. 
I just did an hour of void today. I am in the chaos stage of advancement. Which is depicted by the magicians cluttered room. I can feel I am almost out of it and ready to enter the stage where he hired a cleaning lady. 
 I want to add something about the clergy here. We do not worship the clergy but we highly respect them. The truth is their position bothers some peoples ego's. None of us are brain washed, we just love the work they do. It is like a liberal, they are butt hurt because THEY themselves cannot act like a tyrant. Insecure individuals come and go that wish to rule us all and make their opinion the only way. Never actually offering any decent research themselves, just uneducated quickly made opinions. 
  The clergy calls them out on their bull and they get furious. Bashing the clergy and calling them mind police. However think what these individuals truly want? To make their opinions untouchable and demand you take them to heart. If they would actually learn how to rebuttle correctly and bring knowledge to the table the clergy would surely listen. But their answers are never followed by evidence and reason. 
 No reason to name names, as there are too many to list and they come and go throughout the years. Some like myself have taken butt hurt therapy. I have gotten over myself and always blaming other satanists for my problems. I do believe in time through their own spiritual journey they will apply the preparation H to their ego and become rejuvenated to a higher level. Truly. 
 This off topic, topic that is on topic. Will surely apply the burn to those idividuals. Like the after effects of a jalapeño this post will be quite unpleasant to them. Nevertheless, I feel it necessary for those who listen to these people to truly think about the situation and see it for what it is. 

Coming from Aldric city a ginormous thank you to our clergy! Thank you clergy for all the work you do for us. You allow us all to advance. You take the full brunt of enemy attack. I appreciate all of you! 

<3 Our Clergy <3

LOL that lat bit was awesomely funny aldric! xDEspecially the preparation H joke.
Nice one!
HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 5:28 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

In love with Satan. Hi buddy! They shortened it because surya is usually what is found in Sanskrit texts, there is a Hindu God named Surya. It is shorter with the same amount of power. But you can do either one, or you can do Raum. Which I find overwhelmingly powerful. 
I just did an hour of void today. I am in the chaos stage of advancement. Which is depicted by the magicians cluttered room. I can feel I am almost out of it and ready to enter the stage where he hired a cleaning lady. 
 I want to add something about the clergy here. We do not worship the clergy but we highly respect them. The truth is their position bothers some peoples ego's. None of us are brain washed, we just love the work they do. It is like a liberal, they are butt hurt because THEY themselves cannot act like a tyrant. Insecure individuals come and go that wish to rule us all and make their opinion the only way. Never actually offering any decent research themselves, just uneducated quickly made opinions. 
  The clergy calls them out on their bull and they get furious. Bashing the clergy and calling them mind police. However think what these individuals truly want? To make their opinions untouchable and demand you take them to heart. If they would actually learn how to rebuttle correctly and bring knowledge to the table the clergy would surely listen. But their answers are never followed by evidence and reason. 
 No reason to name names, as there are too many to list and they come and go throughout the years. Some like myself have taken butt hurt therapy. I have gotten over myself and always blaming other satanists for my problems. I do believe in time through their own spiritual journey they will apply the preparation H to their ego and become rejuvenated to a higher level. Truly. 
 This off topic, topic that is on topic. Will surely apply the burn to those idividuals. Like the after effects of a jalapeño this post will be quite unpleasant to them. Nevertheless, I feel it necessary for those who listen to these people to truly think about the situation and see it for what it is. 

Coming from Aldric city a ginormous thank you to our clergy! Thank you clergy for all the work you do for us. You allow us all to advance. You take the full brunt of enemy attack. I appreciate all of you! 

<3 Our Clergy <3

@inlovewithsatan When in doubt, first search and then ask. It is best to trust the High Priests' information. How to Clean Your Aura  

I agree with you, damnplanetsaturn. And those that hate the clergy then create a group making them selves a clergy (mediators). Remember ? Birds of a feather, flock together.  

<3 Our Clergy <3

Aldric Strictland, your soooo right about the endless ego trippers in the egroups! One should be able to prove his/her point instead of just mindlessly spewing out half truths where they are not 100% sure of what they are trying to proof. There is a hierarchy,whether SS in the groups like it or not. The HP's in the egroups are the highest ranking because they really work so hard for organizing Satanism. Without High Priestess Maxine Dietrich we wouldn't even be here discussing about certain subjects. I love her and her work for that <3!! She and the other HP's are all hard working and sometimes I'm just thinking on how Maxine said that watching a movie is a luxury, I'm like; I can't imagine all that work! There is a difference in nature about deserving respect or demanding it! The first one is the longest lasting. If you want to make a difference you should have a good balance between the offline life and online. Confidence should be worked on. Real
Satanists don't hide themselves in their homes behind a computer screen and act tough online while they are weak in reality. Satanism is not just about talking the talk. It's about walking the talk and walking the walk! It's a hard but rewarding road, but as you progress, life will be much easier than before. We Satanists are for real and there is no place in reality for cowards and weaklings. Besides who needs idiots?
Satan values individualism instead of blindly following what one is told. Thinking critical is very important! Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. Laziness in thinking makes you no better than a xtian sheep or the rest of the herd that's called " society". Always use common sense as this connects with critical thinking. Eventually this mindset wil truly free all of your minds and brings us all to the next level in Spirituality! Your mindset is basic and will determine your successes or downfalls. This was to help some of you brothers and sisters who are having trouble with what to believe or not. Bytheway Aldric keep up the good work respect brother!!!

Hail Satan and all the Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!! Heil Hitler and the upcoming Reich!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 5:09 AM GMT aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

<3 Our Clergy <3

I remember that yc28 LOL

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 7:14 AM PST yc28@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@inlovewithsatan When in doubt, first search and then ask. It is best to trust the High Priests' information. How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html Cleaning your aura is essential for spiritual hygiene. By cleaning your au...

View on www.angelfire.com http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
Preview by Yahoo

I agree with you, damnplanetsaturn. And those that hate the clergy then create a group making them selves a clergy (mediators). Remember ? Birds of a feather, flock together.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

<3 Our Clergy <3

Okay CY and Aldric.I sometimes feel incomplete with SURYAH sometimes not lol and get comforted with longer version of Suryah in the Sun Square mantras.  I'll have to take time with it both. 
Raum for me doesn't give me the feeling of that cleansing but it's yeah overwhelmingly powerful for me that I think it can be used to empower aura too as well as for aura cleaning? 

Not as much as you. The creator of it. 

Yup that's right light Algur. Perhaps you should join it sometime. You would fit right in. :)

Funny in love with Satan I get the same experience. It does clean it though and yes it very much empowers it. It also brings the gold out of the chakras so I would guess out of the aura as well. 

Well yes I suppose i would fit right in, to a group I myself created. A place where i helped hundreds of members learn how to meditate, which through the members lead to the creation of my YouTube channel which has helped hundreds more. I'm sorry light Algur, did you have a point?

@Aldric If you were here right now, I would give you a bug and a cookie.

Two cookies.

Thank you.

The very first time I used the Sanskrit words, I felt better.

Needless to reply as I've stated over and over again that yes I'm using a different email now. But yeah I do. If I recall correctly,you came to the groups several years ago saying that you had been gone from the groups for some time but had then came back and then you got banned for a while you made your own groups and now you're back, correct?
I'm not trying to start an argument here, I remember when you first posted with the dps account that's all I'm trying to say.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 12:39 AM PST aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Really all me? You do? That happened three years ago.. Hmm I guess you must have changed your name since then?

Needless to reply as I've stated over and over again that yes I'm using a different email now. But yeah I do.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 12:39 AM PST aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Really all me? You do? That happened three years ago.. Hmm I guess you must have changed your name since then?

I have grown highly intuitive... I will let it slip for now. 

Well yes I suppose i would fit right in, to a group I myself created. A place where i helped hundreds of members learn how to meditate, which through the members lead to the creation of my YouTube channel which has helped hundreds more. I'm sorry light Algur, did you have a point?

@nostate LOL wait, a BUG and a cookie? Why the bug? xD

On Friday, November 6, 2015 4:22 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Two cookies.

Thank you.

@Taol_Van_Sherwood.

what exactly does it balance? I have to go through meditations quickly so I do not have the time to notice their full affects. Because I balance a lot of other things I am asking you about it.

I know this though, the SURYAYE is a very powerful meditation that cleans out the Soul to prepare for higher meditations in Spiritual Advancement.

That's all I have had time to notice.

So, do you happen to know?

I am going to post the proper pronunciation for the SURYAYE working of which I do twice daily which is part of my preperation greater Spiritual Advancement as I progress as Satan wills.

The SURYAYE is a powerful mantra which you vibrate into a 3 foot brilliant white-gold light explained in the video I am going to post by a Brother in Satan of whom I am highly grateful towards for making the video because I did not even know how to properly pronounce myself.

This particular meditation prepares the Soul for higher meditations as you advance and it also cleans the Soul out almost entirely which allows for further Spiritual Advancement. I will also post a Sermon by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich about the particular Opening of the Soul she made.

My advice too any and all of you is examine your life and see what helps in Spiritual Advancement much if, and see the other things that you think are closely examine it and wonder what it does. I was instructed this personally by a high ranking Pagan Goddesses which Satan has blessed me with and I am eternally grateful because I had no idea until she pointed it all out, I was trying to do it all on my own and I did notice these things on some level but could not DO ANYTHING about them.

Addictions. A simple word. Addiction comes in the form of many things, including a lot of things you wouldn't expect at all. That's why it's good to examine your life. Being freed from addictions means being able to Spiritually Advance without any block.

I have learned a lot about myself as I have Spiritually Advanced these past few months under Satan's Council. Things that may have taken my years on my own. I just wanted to post my story, and I stongly wish that no one here would critisize me because they truly are my experiences.

I just asked Father Satan to pick things up one day and I admitted that I cannot handle it on my own, and he took it from there. Let go and let Satan.

Father Satan, and other other Gods/Goddesses are there to Guide us, and help us become Gods, it's not our job to do it on our own. This I have learned. What would I have known on my own?

I want to do things to show my appreciation but I do not believe I have enough to give back as these feelings come from my own Soul. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them.
Advanced Aura Of Protection  

I came to the groups in 2009 as DPS. However, I have been here since 2005. I was just asking if you were someone else that I would remember. No need to get defensive now. 

He probably meant hug. But bugs are pretty cool too xDHAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 6, 2015, at 10:54, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @nostate LOL wait, a BUG and a cookie? Why the bug? xD

On Friday, November 6, 2015 4:22 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Two cookies.

Thank you.

I came to the groups as DPS in 2009, but I have been here since 2005. I was just wondering if you were some else I knew. I didn't recognize your screen name. People change their names consistently and it throws me off. Anyway, I was banned this time around not for having a group but because I supported some serious infiltrators. I am happy I was banned. The first time was silly. 
 In 10 years I have been banned twice. One time for real. Known by three names. 
I have learned from my mistakes and am back to help my Brothers and Sisters. I have forgiven myself for my previous actions. If others wish to bring it up that's fine as I'm not sensitive about it. They just subject themselves to being toyed with for a time. 
 My Brothers and Sisters here love me. As do I love my Brothers and Sisters, even the ones who have their flaws as I realize I am not perfect. In the end family remains. I have hoped that this would be brought up as it would give the chance to show the bond between myself and those here. We all have each other's backs. We will stay united till the very end. The old days of us fighting ourselves are dead. Those who do not wish for unity, we will weed out. This is the strength of bond that is growing in our groups. 
Thank you all my Brothers and SIsters in Satan for accepting me as one of the family. I will not let any of you down. 

Cookies!! Fuck yeah!!! 
I am brewing hot chocolate right now. Cookies would be perfect right this moment!!! 
I might need to hit up subway now just for their cookies.... Wait what kind of cookies!!?
I will go buy two cookies from subway!! But chocolate chip, macadamia nut, oat meal rasin, or double chocolate????
 Then it will be like I received your gift!! 
 The only bugs I like are crickets....... I guess I can catch one....
 Hot chocolate is almost done!! XD

Hey, using Visarga really does make me feel better and somewhat cleaner. But can someine please explain how to vibrate the word, wish to see if I'm doing it right and if I'm getting the full effect.
Thanks.
Hail father Satan
Hail mother Lilith

Oh come on Aldric...He obviously meant Chocolate Chip, it's the superior cookie! I mean, double chocolate is okay. But chocolate chip? Fucking perfect. HAIL SATAN!!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 6, 2015, at 18:55, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Cookies!! Fuck yeah!!! 
I am brewing hot chocolate right now. Cookies would be perfect right this moment!!! 
I might need to hit up subway now just for their cookies.... Wait what kind of cookies!!?
I will go buy two cookies from subway!! But chocolate chip, macadamia nut, oat meal rasin, or double chocolate????
 Then it will be like I received your gift!! 
 The only bugs I like are crickets....... I guess I can catch one....
 Hot chocolate is almost done!! XD

Face palms. Of course, what was I thinking. Chocolate chip is the king of the cookies. Cookies ofcourse being a code word for chakras. 
If chocolate chip is the solar chakra, King of the cookies? What cookies would be the other chakras? 

Thank you, for the help. Is there any other powerful sanskrits that helps with the chakras and awaking them. I do the full already on the days of the chakras.
Hail father Satan
Hail mother Lilith

Something's different about you Aldric. You seem totally flirtatious with like everyone here xD

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 4:54 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh hug. Lol that makes more sense. Hahahaha.
<3

Oh Aldric, come on man. We ALL know that oatmeal is the crown, double chocolate is the base, gingerbread cookie is the sacral, and sugar cookie is the heart. Damn, ran out of cookie names...Ah! Cookie shaped brownie is the throat, and peanut butter cookie is the 6th. Aldric, I thought you were a cookie professional xD. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Nov 7, 2015, at 13:43, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Face palms. Of course, what was I thinking. Chocolate chip is the king of the cookies. Cookies ofcourse being a code word for chakras. 
If chocolate chip is the solar chakra, King of the cookies? What cookies would be the other chakras? 

Why did I also think oatmeal was the crown. That's odd.
Hmm, you know the best way to learn something is through creativity and fun. So, what if we devised a method in which the order and arrange of the cookies was viable with the counter parts listed of the chakras. 

Start with Queen, the sixth, element ether, metal silver, gender female, energy magnetic. 
If not cookies perhaps some other methodologies can be incorporated into the mix. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back