Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alastor Sigil (somewhat improved)

Hello, this was a personal task I did for myself since the sigil on Alastor Ritual was low quality and had a couple rough patches, I'm not sure if that was intentional or not but I've gone and cleaned the image up. Gave it a few touch ups, improved quality (questionable) and resized it using AI Super Resolution. But I have decided to share it here so others can use.

I hope you all like it, I simply used my computer and photoshop for this task so its nothing mindblowing. If anyone has a more high quality version please share :)

HAIL SATAN

Attachments

• alastorsigil.png
    alastorsigil.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 65
Hello, this was a personal task I did for myself since the sigil on Alastor Ritual was low quality and had a couple rough patches, I'm not sure if that was intentional or not but I've gone and cleaned the image up. Gave it a few touch ups, improved quality (questionable) and resized it using AI Super Resolution. But I have decided to share it here so others can use.

I hope you all like it, I simply used my computer and photoshop for this task so its nothing mindblowing. If anyone has a more high quality version please share :)

HAIL SATAN
Can you do golden sigils for every God? Just like the Satya word in HPHC description.

Can you do golden sigils for every God? Just like the Satya word in HPHC description.
We already have them, will be released in the near future.

That's beyond my scope of what I can do, the gold is like a 3d effect and I'm unsure how I would do that but thankfully as HPS Lydia said they're already done :)
We already have them, will be released in the near future.
My apologies, I didn't realize when I was working with Alastor sigil that you had a more improved (gold version) I just posted mine in case anyone wanted it for the time being until the new ones are released :)

Here is the version of Lord Alastor's Sigil (and also Lord Hephaistos') that I had redrawn in the last Ritual Shedule.
I had not yet reached enough Posts to attach them directly back then.

If needed, I also have the vector files of the Sigils. 🙂

Attachments

• Alastor_Sigil.png
    Alastor_Sigil.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Hephaistos_Sigil.png
    Hephaistos_Sigil.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 37

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back