Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

akashic record

imp lover

Have you ever left your body and saw your akashic record from beginning to end? :) :cool::unsure:

Have you ever left your body and saw your akashic record from beginning to end? :) :cool::unsure:
This is an interesting question, since the Akasha Chronicles are different from what is called ether, as far as experience allows to determine.

This is my personal experience and is in no way true or objective.

I think that the Akashi Chronicles is what happens after the blossoming of the sixth and seventh chakra, it gives the vision of pure light and the hearing to hear the silence, then one is able to contact the outside world, the real outside world, not a box of ego.

When this happened, one of the experiences, I had a feeling that I lived all the lives of all beings in one moment, I had visions as if I lived a completely different being, it was not about my reincarnations, it was a gnosis, expanding consciousness.

You know, in a broader concept, our soul is a likeness of the world soul and an open soul, as it evolves, can turn to the knowledge of the whole world.

Beyond the ego, there is Satan's cosmic consciousness, the absolute. As I understand it, the world as we know it exists because of Satan's intention.

So the human being, to the extent of his freedom and purity, is able to access this knowledge more directly than through words or other kinds of interpretations.

Here the observation of one's past is mere dust in comparison. But the practice of revisiting past events still happens when, for example, one purifies aspects of the soul and karma is raised for its correction and purification.

Please, can you focus on studing and on practicing more usefull things.

Asking all these questions doesn't help you.

Incredible, teach me

Curious question: why do you have to insert astral projection in about every question you ask, when most of the time what you're asking about can be done without astral projection?

"How do I heal someone out of body"?
"Have you manifested money using astral projection?"
"Have you ever talked to Satan using astral projection?"

C'mon seriously, why do you think people would waste time and make a practice harder to do by adding something that isn't necessary to it? All what you are asking about and viewing the akashic records can be done without astral projection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back