Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AI Doctors

Peregrino said:
Do you think that AI will replace doctors in anyway?
Why?
AI will augment procedures and perhaps help with triage and histories and other systematic and administrative tasks. But it's not intelligent enough to replace a human doctor, and it has no soul and no body. It can't provide the social component of healthcare, and has no intuition, which is also why it can't replace human psychologists & social workers. Additionally, there is the issue of liability if the AI makes errors.

Peregrino said:
Why?

Robots cannot replace humans, the question is how useful they can be.

In any way, but not all ways. The jew wishes, as it put it in Star Trek to "predict" the future (that is to say to tell everyone what it intends for the future). Trusting an unfeeling, heartless, soulless computer to decide what's best in a life-and-death operation situation? It seems by now that I am starting to use "herp-derp" nearly as much as I go on about (((Star Trek)))... On Star trek, it also had a bit where a robo-- android was captaining a ship, and a "prejudiced" officer was shut-down by the robot, and they all lived happily ever after because the script says that everything is fine in the end. We won't live happily ever after in such cases.

Peregrino said:
Why?

No. We will still have to make our own decisions and exist, and AI is overblown at the current time, simply because humans have no idea what to really expect.

AI is advanced computational capacity, nothing else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back