Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Agelic Attacks or Not?

Sergio Carbajal

Since i dedicated the same night like 10 months ago, i was asleep than i felt a weird feeling like if i was trying to wake up but something was like holding me down and i was conciouslty aware at the same time i heard alot of noise alot of people talking at same time darks barking and just alot of noise and i felt like something was moving around my bed like a dog runing around or something but i couldnt wake up .. then when i woke up it was gone . So last night i felt same thing but with the dog walking around feeling.
Question is what is an angelic atack or what possibly could have it been?

Hail Mighty Father Lucifer
and Gods Of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sergio Carbajal" <xv3stkws@... wrote:
Since i dedicated the same night like 10 months ago, i was asleep than i felt a weird feeling like if i was trying to wake up but something was like holding me down and i was conciouslty aware at the same time i heard alot of noise alot of people talking at same time darks barking and just alot of noise and i felt like something was moving around my bed like a dog runing around or something but i couldnt wake up .. then when i woke up it was gone . So last night i felt same thing but with the dog walking around feeling.

and Gods Of Duat
The same thing started happening to me even before I dedicated. But I'm not sure if its angelic but definetly enemy. From what I've learned is if you keep trying to move it won't help but instead try to VISUALIZE your fingers starting to move and then the rest of your body till your finally free or just try calling on father or your demon.

By reading your text ,I think maybe im being harrased by a gray, a couple of day ago it was my 3 months dedication day, and i dreamed of being im my street and a voice coming of nowhere saying:

Once there was (random guy) who had a really bad life doing things he shouldnt do(things like that) but God gave him another chance, another life, he took him under his wings.
Then it directly asked me Do you believe in God.
And i a scary feeling filling me, but i just stared at the clouds and said: No i dont believe in God.

And I woke up feeling Satan's energy washing away all this fear feeling. It felt good, but its not the point.
Since this moment, i have sometimes insulting thoughts about Satan and his demons, you dont know how horrible it is to just see this words popping out in your mind. It made me feel like a fucking failure, for real, that i didnt deserved to be a satanist for insulting them this way. And even if my life is really good and perfect right now i really thought about killing myself a couple of times, the failure feeling and the fact that i insulted the gods where killing me from the inside.

Now i have realized that I dont really think the insults, and that it might come from a external source. Making me thinking of that took off the suicidal thoughts and the failure failing.
Is it possible to spot the gray in my aura or in the astral and attack it? Because just by writing this last sentence i felt it getting weaker, maybe because he didnt thought i would attack him.
Or if it is not any gray or ennemies, i fucking fail since this would come of me, and that i would be blasphemous to Satan, i dont know what to think. Im gonna work on that tonight. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL AGUARES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sergio Carbajal" <xv3stkws@ wrote:

and Gods Of Duat

The above was a grey attack.Greys can do very unpleasant things.The "common" greys are the ones that actively are sent by their masters to harass and to inspect on Dedicated Satanists.They do a large number of attacks and attach links,project emotions etc.The higher up greys can do more unpleasant stuff,and the reptillians are just horrible because they don't aim to play,they aim to destroy and project very strong emmitions of fear and panic that is hard to combat for someone non adept.

Angelic attacks are the most dangerous forms of attack,and most Satanists won't become an object or target to them because they are highly protected by the powers of Hell , as all children of Satan are. Those who face angels can defeat angels,or are a REALLY big threat.Its a horrid experiance from what has been reported to Me,and they don't aim to harass,they aim to Kill.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

i have the same thing, the thoughts are annoying. That's just those Grays hurting us. You can also send a gargoyle; simply ask Father Enki to send a gargoyle to who ever is feeling you with those thoughts. This won't permanently remove them, but you can have some time of quite from those thoughts (what happens is the gargoyle harasses the gray, making him suffer for attacking you. Make the grays suffer!!!!

Ave Enki!
Always stay strong in father Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@ wrote:

By reading your text ,I think maybe im being harrased by a gray, a couple of day ago it was my 3 months dedication day, and i dreamed of being im my street and a voice coming of nowhere saying:

Once there was (random guy) who had a really bad life doing things he shouldnt do(things like that) but God gave him another chance, another life, he took him under his wings.
Then it directly asked me Do you believe in God.
And i a scary feeling filling me, but i just stared at the clouds and said: No i dont believe in God.

And I woke up feeling Satan's energy washing away all this fear feeling. It felt good, but its not the point.
Since this moment, i have sometimes insulting thoughts about Satan and his demons, you dont know how horrible it is to just see this words popping out in your mind. It made me feel like a fucking failure, for real, that i didnt deserved to be a satanist for insulting them this way. And even if my life is really good and perfect right now i really thought about killing myself a couple of times, the failure feeling and the fact that i insulted the gods where killing me from the inside.

Now i have realized that I dont really think the insults, and that it might come from a external source. Making me thinking of that took off the suicidal thoughts and the failure failing.
Is it possible to spot the gray in my aura or in the astral and attack it? Because just by writing this last sentence i felt it getting weaker, maybe because he didnt thought i would attack him.
Or if it is not any gray or ennemies, i fucking fail since this would come of me, and that i would be blasphemous to Satan, i dont know what to think. Im gonna work on that tonight. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL AGUARES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sergio Carbajal" <xv3stkws@ wrote:

and Gods Of Duat

The above was a grey attack.Greys can do very unpleasant things.The "common" greys are the ones that actively are sent by their masters to harass and to inspect on Dedicated Satanists.They do a large number of attacks and attach links,project emotions etc.The higher up greys can do more unpleasant stuff,and the reptillians are just horrible because they don't aim to play,they aim to destroy and project very strong emmitions of fear and panic that is hard to combat for someone non adept.

Angelic attacks are the most dangerous forms of attack,and most Satanists won't become an object or target to them because they are highly protected by the powers of Hell , as all children of Satan are. Those who face angels can defeat angels,or are a REALLY big threat.Its a horrid experiance from what has been reported to Me,and they don't aim to harass,they aim to Kill.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

This is enemy telepathy.You can cut it off by programming Your aura to cut it off.I know they are very insulting thoughts as I have had them,but I came to the conclusion that they are SOLELY enemy projected thoughts.At first I thought it was My subconscious cleaning out but I had that pointed out by Satan that its NOT ME.Its the enemy , and they do that a lot. Satan knows that these thoughts are theirs.The best solution to cut off is void meditation,and severing the link as well as aura of protection.

Get stronger daily and meditate daily.

http://www.vovimbaghie.cz.cc/severing_the_link.html

-Vovin Lucftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back