Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Age of aquarius

jeremy montoya

when the age of aquarius comes how are things going to change on earth?? F the jews.. HAIL SATAN

You know Im wondering the same thing. Im guessing everybody is going to start thinking what the fuck is going on and many will realize that christianity is just a system of enslavement and lies. Those that do not will most likely die as the economy will get worse. I know the energies are going to change in a good way and i also know that before stupid pisces leaves its going to dick slap a LOT of outsiders. By the way KEEP THAT AURA OF PERTECTION UP EVERDAY trust me i stopped doing that for two weeks and i was getting into a mess but now im back on my feet. It is really important look at it this way, What good is a spartan without his shield? 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Age of aquarius

when the age of aquarius comes how are things going to change on earth?? F the jews.. HAIL SATAN

I've started to notice as well, already, people are starting to wake up to all this nonsense that our enemies have plagued humanity with for thousands of years.

We will rise!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Age of aquarius

You know Im wondering the same thing. Im guessing everybody is going to start thinking what the fuck is going on and many will realize that christianity is just a system of enslavement and lies. Those that do not will most likely die as the economy will get worse. I know the energies are going to change in a good way and i also know that before stupid pisces leaves its going to dick slap a LOT of outsiders. By the way KEEP THAT AURA OF PERTECTION UP EVERDAY trust me i stopped doing that for two weeks and i was getting into a mess but now im back on my feet. It is really important look at it this way, What good is a spartan without his shield? 

Fuck yeah we will! did you see don dankos sermon? They already threatened the world that they would take the world down with them when they fall. That just goes to show how desperate they're getting. Our rituals are working. From: Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@...
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 8:54 AM

I've started to notice as well, already, people are starting to wake up to all this nonsense that our enemies have plagued humanity with for thousands of years.

We will rise!

Are the filthey jews aware of the coming age and their loss? It seems everyone is waking up spiritually and with the energy from our monthly rituals is perfect to lead people to Father Enki. And why is this age going to be so spiritual? Hail Enki

Realize that this battle has been on going for YEARS. A jews time & our time is completely different. THEY KNOW that the war has been over due to continuous workings of Destruction & working side by side with Satan & our Gods. Our army grows immensely every single day, kikes know this as well. At this point there as good as bound..

To me, picture half time at your favorite game.. the other team is dog shit tired & they want to go home, sit on there asses & enjoy some alien sugar water.... bad news because it's halftime for us which means we need to put the pressure on them just when they thought it was over! DO NOT LET UP WHATSOEVER! All the last effort tactics to stop us are dead, we approaching glory!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Are the filthey jews aware of the coming age and their loss? It seems everyone is waking up spiritually and with the energy from our monthly rituals is perfect to lead people to Father Enki. And why is this age going to be so spiritual? Hail Enki

--- In [email protected], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

For me, it already came.  The initial symptoms are that you will start researching things you formerly passed right by, and begin digging for them.  In the past, I have seen Satanism but basically put it on the "to do" list.  Then, one fine day after a fake hard drive crash (a pre-emptive replacement of my hard drive and OS), I started fining more negative things on Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity.  Eventually I found Joy of Satan--this time, something pulled me to pay attention.  I believe that "something", aside a Demon, was the Age of Aquarius. And I am noticing the earliest signs of Aquarius in other people.  Some are starting to be more open to discussions that involve bashing the kikes, Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity, or both.  And on the apostate Jehovah's Witness discussion board I post on, I am seeing more posters starting to question Jew-sus.  There are more threads opening about Odin, which is a good sign.  Plus I found a few threads there exposing Israel, and that the Orthodox Jews have hidden pedophile problems.  In times past, such would have at least started a fight if not getting someone banned. As for the kikes, I am sure that, with an average IQ of around 135, they are aware that the Age of Aquarius is at hand (if not actually here).  They are trying to hold onto Pisces for dear life--unless they successfully enslave the world before Aquarius becomes established, it means kike-icide.  They are pushing for anti-Semitic blogs to be removed, using flimsy pretexts (the copyright laws are a prime example), but they are simply getting 50 more put up for every one they successfully get pulled down. And, once the mess blows up in their faces, they are going to be able to do nothing but shit their pants.  There are people on both sides--a few strong Satanists setting up rituals while those who are not as adept (and those "without") doing things to make it blow up even harder.  Things like refusing to support Israel (or even clicking onto their ads each time they show up and then refusing to donate, to waste their advertising budget), buying silver to exploit the banks' short positions (kikes), and refusing to take on unnecessary debt are undermining them.  And learning about the kikes' attempt to buy out the elections will, hopefully, result in some totally unknown president being elected that will proceed to drive the kikes right out of the country forever.  And then they can shit their pants in Israel--so long as I am nowhere near that disgrace of a country. Hail Satan![/B]

Nice post, but you might want to read what don Danko said about the age of Aquarius. If the jews have it their way they'll use Aquarius against us also. Also in my opinion we're not in the age of Aquarius yet, but aquarian energies are getting stronger everyday and pisces energy is getting weaker.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya
<jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

when the age of aquarius comes how are things going to change on
earth?? F the jews.. HAIL SATAN

For me, it already came. The initial symptoms are that you will start
researching things you formerly passed right by, and begin digging for
them. In the past, I have seen Satanism but basically put it on the "to
do" list. Then, one fine day after a fake hard drive crash (a
pre-emptive replacement of my hard drive and OS), I started fining more
negative things on Christi-SCAM-ity. Eventually I found Joy of
Satan--this time, something pulled me to pay attention. I believe that
"something", aside a Demon, was the Age of Aquarius.

And I am noticing the earliest signs of Aquarius in other people. Some
are starting to be more open to discussions that involve bashing the
kikes, Christi-SCAM-ity, or both. And on the apostate Jehovah's Witness
discussion board I post on, I am seeing more posters starting to
question Jew-sus. There are more threads opening about Odin, which is a
good sign. Plus I found a few threads there exposing Israel, and that
the Orthodox Jews have hidden pedophile problems. In times past, such
would have at least started a fight if not getting someone banned.

As for the kikes, I am sure that, with an average IQ of around 135, they
are aware that the Age of Aquarius is at hand (if not actually here).
They are trying to hold onto Pisces for dear life--unless they
successfully enslave the world before Aquarius becomes established, it
means kike-icide. They are pushing for anti-Semitic blogs to be
removed, using flimsy pretexts (the copyright laws are a prime example),
but they are simply getting 50 more put up for every one they
successfully get pulled down.

And, once the mess blows up in their faces, they are going to be able to
do nothing but shit their pants. There are people on both sides--a few
strong Satanists setting up rituals while those who are not as adept
(and those "without") doing things to make it blow up even harder.
Things like refusing to support Israel (or even clicking onto their ads
each time they show up and then refusing to donate, to waste their
advertising budget), buying silver to exploit the banks' short positions
(kikes), and refusing to take on unnecessary debt are undermining them.
And learning about the kikes' attempt to buy out the elections will,
hopefully, result in some totally unknown president being elected that
will proceed to drive the kikes right out of the country forever. And
then they can shit their pants in Israel--so long as I am nowhere near
that disgrace of a country.

Hail Satan!

This reply isn't anywhere close to personal, like at all, just general. Don't think that because the Truth has been told about the war being won, that the war is over. The war is won on the level of where the Gods are, true. The enemy is on their death grip but we shouldn't sit back and laugh or wait for Satan. This is our fight. This is our war and this is OUR part. Do what you can daily for Satan. Be it spiritually helping our side, magick against the enemies of Satan, vibrating enochian keys, raising protective energy from all Spiritual Satanists. These are some ideas. Don't think that the enemy is dead. They are not dead, they still exist and they still have power. Don't wait for Father Satan to show up in the spaceship and game over for them, because this is nothing close and related to how its going to be. We expect no savior.

Our Gods are in Orion and to even have their SLIGHTEST help is enough for us to atleast take a stand against the enemy, neverminding the outcome being good or bad. We know its good, won, positive and that Satan will Rule again. Its really ugly to just sit down and wait for them to arrive as many people think. This is the epitome of being an arrogant asshole. We should be greatful and all pull up a gigantic effort, just because of having *ANY* of their help, not waiting for them to do anything, but rather get down on our knees, give a loud cry of battle and let them know that we have guts and that we will fight for them even looking at us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Fuck yeah we will! did you see don dankos sermon? They already threatened the world that they would take the world down with them when they fall. That just goes to show how desperate they're getting. Our rituals are working.

We will rise!

<td val[/IMG]So true brother we need to be more inspired to fight rather then less so.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of aquarius
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 6:51:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This reply isn't anywhere close to personal, like at all, just general. Don't think that because the Truth has been told about the war being won, that the war is over. The war is won on the level of where the Gods are, true. The enemy is on their death grip but we shouldn't sit back and laugh or wait for Satan. This is our fight. This is our war and this is OUR part. Do what you can daily for Satan. Be it spiritually helping our side, magick against the enemies of Satan, vibrating enochian keys, raising protective energy from all Spiritual Satanists. These are some ideas. Don't think that the enemy is dead. They are not dead, they still exist and they still have power. Don't wait for Father Satan to show up in the spaceship and game over for them, because this is nothing close and related to how its going to be. We expect no savior.

Our Gods are in Orion and to even have their SLIGHTEST help is enough for us to atleast take a stand against the enemy, neverminding the outcome being good or bad. We know its good, won, positive and that Satan will Rule again. Its really ugly to just sit down and wait for them to arrive as many people think. This is the epitome of being an arrogant asshole. We should be greatful and all pull up a gigantic effort, just because of having *ANY* of their help, not waiting for them to do anything, but rather get down on our knees, give a loud cry of battle and let them know that we have guts and that we will fight for them even looking at us.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Fuck yeah we will! did you see don dankos sermon? They already threatened the world that they would take the world down with them when they fall. That just goes to show how desperate they're getting. Our rituals are working.

We will rise!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back