Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

afterlife for our enemies

Hi
Does anybody have an idea what happen to the people who were fooled into the jews programming after they die ?

I have read in luciferian front page in the links
that a soul collector comes as a father figure to lower their defence ?!

anyone got an idea ?

It depends on the type of person if they don't go to the light and don't get taken I think reincarnation is a natural process it just happens so they will get another life.

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

If they go to the light they either get sent to the xtian hell or get absorbed into the borg their soul assimilated into the cube. It's said from the Hell place the enemy sometimes reincarnates people to feed off them more after creating that trauma in the soul or they reincarnate naturally. Then they go through the process again on earth to be more readied for the borg or the cube thing.

Idk I think there also is a cube surrounding earth too imprisoning us that is the tetragramaton.

41SdUwXpC1L.jpg

This is a really good representation of it. As far as I am aware the energies and colors of this are very close to what is seen in this picture in reality as well. I do not know if the two are in any way related or not but they may very well be that is why I am adding this.

If their Soul is too weak, then they might not reincarnate. Hopefully, they would reincarnate. One would also hope that after they die Physically, that they would notice things are not quite as christian and jesussy as they were programmed into believing, and that - perhaps - they could be helped to reincarnate, but I'd expect that they'd be more likely to wish to "go into the light".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back