Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

After more than 20 years of assiduous research I found the joy of Sa

agatapicardi

I chose the next full moon to dedicate my soul to Satan.
I hope to have the strength to continue my journey with perseverance and devotion. I would like to thank to the bottom of my heart all the gods and even our highest priests, I know that my life is devoted to Satan, since I was a small child.
When I was about 4 years I made this dream: I was in the desert along with a shipment of researchers and archaeologists who were on the trail of the Holy Grail. At some point we find ourselves inexplicably to attend the crucifixion of Christ. Then I watched the blood pour from his hands, I followed a single drop with my eyes and saw her fall into a wooden bowl at the foot of the cross. I rushed to pick up the bowl, and as soon as I picked up I could see how all the blood of Christ had become a horrifying and self-moving mass of worms.
I never forgot that dream.
My life was full of signs that have led me to understand the immense love of Satan. I hope we can talk more about this with you, excuse me if my English is not always perfect, I am writing from Italy.Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back