Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

African Magick(muthi)

If anyone knows how to lift an african magick hex pls help me, any info will be greatly appreciated

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel-Sama!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

<td val[/IMG]Here a incense that from  voodoo in the south

1 tbsp black snake root

1 tbsp orange peel or blossoms

1 tbsp  honey

1 tbsp rum

1tbsp crushed black eye peas

Burn with a white candle dressed in lemon oil for about a hour use novena candle the kind in a glass jar. i have used this and it works it removes  all black magick  and brings good luck also

[/TD]

Greetings, having Zulu ancestors has sparked an interest as to how they used the combined power of their minds to achieve a specific goal.

Looking for texts was tough because most of what they KNEW was passed down verbaly. The Sangoma was the one who was their link to their ancestors and their guide to the way they went about in terms of spirituality. A friend told me how he was chosen to sacrifice two chickens for his grandfather who passed away. Theres this thing they do,where the individual recites his family heritage,where his from and his exact bloodline. Their system of magick is based and relies upon their ancestors, this is where they draw their power from.

Many Africans ,especially in South Africa have rejected their cultures in certain aspects, its not pure anymore and you get fuked up combinations of cultural magick and christianity lyk the notorious Z.C.C . Sangomas are fake like xian preachers,its rare to find a real Sangoma who is guided by their ancestors unless you go to kwazulu natal.which is far from where you are Bronwyn.

My point is that you can either do it two ways-the african way or the Satanic way. The african way would be to offer honour,apologies and respect to the "attacker" by means of a ritualistic sacrifice to their ancestors blah blah ,their source of magick. Remove all objects that come from them. Although they are much weaker than a millenium ago,they are dangerous ,but only to the weak who are easily manipulated by spiritual power.

Whether its an African curse or a Satanic curse,it boils down to the manipulation of energy just on two vastly different levels. Its obvious that the Satanic way is the best way, so find out what aspects of life are being targeted and then remove it in Our way,which is the most effective anyway.

HAIL SATAN!
-Novitiate Corax Qaal Olora
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
Age of Satan

Do you have any [/IMG]Here a incense that from  voodoo in the south

1 tbsp black snake root

1 tbsp  honey

1 tbsp rum

Burn with a white candle dressed in lemon oil for about a hour use novena candle the kind in a glass jar. i have used this and it works it removes  all black magick  and brings good luck also

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

<td val[/IMG]yes i do i have a lot of recipes i was going to make it into a book i have recipes for powders and oil

This is for unhexing

1 tbsp coconut

1 tbsp almond oil

1 tbsp frankincense

1 tbsp orris root

Black magick

1 tbsp euphorbia

1 tbsp black pepper crushed

1 tbsp datura

asol add frankincense for spiritual energy of the gods

--- On Fri, 10/1/10, fwlrcj@... <fwlrcj@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] African Magick(muthi)
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 5:03 PM

Do you have any [/IMG]Here a incense that from  voodoo in the south

1 tbsp black snake root

1 tbsp  honey

1 tbsp rum

[/TD]
[/QUOTE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back