Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

African Magick(muthi)

Satanic Greetings brothers & sisters

My ex bf's wife is using african magick(muthi) on him, I've confirmed it this morning with my brother. Her name is Lauren Wade(married surname), I don't know anything about her but that she's using some sort of african magick to bind Antonio to her. He's not happy with her and the muthi is causing him to be depressed because in his heart he wants to be with me and he wants to be happy but he can't get away from her. He doesn't have anything holding him to her, they don't have kids together. He has an identical twin brother who is I think 2mins older, their bday is 28 January 1980, aquarians. I know them very well and Angelo(twin brother) has told me that Antonio isn't happy but for some strange reason Antonio can't get away from Lauren cos he doesn't even love her. I don't want to bind him to me, I want him to come to me by himself but I need help to break the spell that she has put on him. Is there anyone who can help me please? I can't stand to see
this man so unhappy, he used to be a loving, fun, spontaneous person but now he's cold and doesn't feel anything. This is urgent, If anyone knows how to help me please let me know.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel-Sama!
Hail the GODS of Duat!

I personally think he should do some spiritual cleansing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siobhan bronwyn Rose <flystekkie@... wrote:

Satanic Greetings brothers & sisters

My ex bf's wife is using african magick(muthi) on him, I've confirmed it this morning with my brother. Her name is Lauren Wade(married surname), I don't know anything about her but that she's using some sort of african magick to bind Antonio to her. He's not happy with her and the muthi is causing him to be depressed because in his heart he wants to be with me and he wants to be happy but he can't get away from her. He doesn't have anything holding him to her, they don't have kids together. He has an identical twin brother who is I think 2mins older, their bday is 28 January 1980, aquarians. I know them very well and Angelo(twin brother) has told me that Antonio isn't happy but for some strange reason Antonio can't get away from Lauren cos he doesn't even love her. I don't want to bind him to me, I want him to come to me by himself but I need help to break the spell that she has put on him. Is there anyone who can help me please? I can't stand to see
this man so unhappy, he used to be a loving, fun, spontaneous person but now he's cold and doesn't feel anything. This is urgent, If anyone knows how to help me please let me know.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel-Sama!
Hail the GODS of Duat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back