Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Affirmations need to be told?‏

It is the number of vibrations (Runes) that is important. However the number of affirmations comes into play as well. Most of the time it is fine to do a set number of affirmations before the vibrations. I usually settle with 9 for black magick and 8 for white, or the number of the Rune. What I do however, is to simply do an affirmation for every vibration. Affirm on the inhale, vibrate on the exhale. -En Haradren Amlug.

I've been doing an affirmation for each nine vibrations. Is this wrong? Should I do an affirmation for each vibration? It's too late for me to change this one now, isn't it?

---In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

It is the number of vibrations (Runes) that is important. However the number of affirmations comes into play as well. Most of the time it is fine to do a set number of affirmations before the vibrations. I usually settle with 9 for black magick and 8 for white, or the number of the Rune. What I do however, is to simply do an affirmation for every vibration. Affirm on the inhale, vibrate on the exhale. -En Haradren Amlug.

No this is fine. Another method I forgot to mention. Again, it is the vibrations that's important. -En Haradren Amlug.

And in the case of sexual magic? For use only orgasmic energy and make statements without counting. Okay this?

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:46:59 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Affirmations need to be told?‏

If it's for something in and of itself then I would do 108 with willing it.E.g. If I just saying: "In a positive and healthy manner for me I am becoming more gorgeous, etc".
If I'm using a specific energy, then I don't need to say it out loud exactly, it get's programmed into the energy as I use the energy.E.g. If I say mentally: 1. Free positive white gold energy from the Sunthen 2. Is in a positive and healthy manner for me protecting me.
That establishes what I want and how I want it to act. Only need to think it once.

Then I just use my hands to both evoke and program at the same time.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Affirmations need to be counted or only the runes?

As with programming a person or pet with suggestion, it needs to be repeated. This is the same with energy, the more you repeat the affirmation into your soul/subconscious or into the energy, the stronger it will effect it and have success. Of course keeping with numbers if power is important also, none of this 1000 reps equals success. For the sex magick question. This is up to you. Of course again using numbers that hold significance is going to be more effective. And if you like, you am can begin each set of vibrations each day with an orgasm, focusing that energy into the working. -En Haradren Amlug.

Just keep do[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I've been doing an affirmation for each nine vibrations. Is this wrong? Should I do an affirmation for each vibration? It's too late for me to change this one now, isn't it?

---In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back