Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Affirmations for Self-expression:

Pandit Adonis Yoda

say this to yourself before going to sleep,the subconscious mind hears this and will carry out these things.
[/B] Love is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to love. Wisdom is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to know. Power is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to be strong. Courage is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to be confident and bold. Peace is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to stay poised and calm.

that works dude....thanks

On 9/28/07, <b class="y[/IMG]Pandit Adonis Yoda[/B] <satanic.pandit@... wrote:
say this to yourself before going to sleep,the subconscious mind hears this and will carry out these things.
[/B]Love is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to love. Wisdom is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to know. Power is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to be strong. Courage is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to be confident and bold. Peace is the natural way of my self-expression. It is easy to stay poised and calm.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back