Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice Please!

cedarwood82

okay so i have a situation here ad its really throwing me off

I don't remember when i started researching satanism either last year or the year before but i do know is that i haven't done my best, haven't been consistent with my meditations
But recently I've decided to start the spiritual warfare training program again and really commit to it this time

Now here's my problem
Went to the doctor a few months ago and was told that i'm pre-diabetic
me myself I'm not exceedingly overweight but diabetes runs in my family
I'm 17 so i live with my parents but i promised myself that i wasn't gonna be like them ever, lazy, inactive etc.
So i started working out to stay fit but my workouts are an hour long

I wake up 4AM 6 days a week to workout but by the time i'm done everyone else in the house is awake and its much too noisy for me to concentrate on meditation
I tried meditating before my workouts but I don't like working out while everyone is awake and moving through the house i'm very self conscious
And the only way i could meditate at night is when everyone else is asleep my dad doesn't go to sleep until 3AM
Also my cousin shares a room with me and its not bad enough that she snores but since she had foot surgery she doesn't leave the house as often anymore so I have almost no time to myself

I want to balance my workouts and my meditations, any advice???

i have 2 kids under the age of 5 and live in a house with 4 other adults and i have tried working out when they were up and they just laugh at me and say it useless because when you get older everyone gets fat(ignorant aholes) but when i try medtiation they dont understand they need to leave me alone nither do the kids so i solved my problem by working out well b4 ne1 got up and as they were starting to get up they all go to the kitchen to eat i say im taking a shower and dont bother me im not feeling good(working your ass off can leave you flushed) so they dont bother me in the shower and do my meditations in the shower. i put on some meditational music to block out any screaming kid and meditate for an hour. plus in the shower you can visualize the water washing away all the negativ energy you built up and going down the drain where with a bath you tend to sit in it. and you can (if you have good imagination) pretend that the shower is rain a purifying shower. at least this works for me.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:08 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Advice Please!

I don't remember when i started researching satanism either last year or the year before but i do know is that i haven't done my best, haven't been consistent with my meditations
But recently I've decided to start the spiritual warfare training program again and really commit to it this time

Now here's my problem
I'm 17 so i live with my parents but i promised myself that i wasn't gonna be like them ever, lazy, inactive etc.

I wake up 4AM 6 days a week to workout but by the time i'm done everyone else in the house is awake and its much too noisy for me to concentrate on meditation
I tried meditating before my workouts but I don't like working out while everyone is awake and moving through the house i'm very self conscious
And the only way i could meditate at night is when everyone else is asleep my dad doesn't go to sleep until 3AM
Also my cousin shares a room with me and its not bad enough that she snores but since she had foot surgery she doesn't leave the house as often anymore so I have almost no time to myself

I also live in a household with 5 other adults and my infant son, the only good thing is that my bf is a dedicated satanist as well but we obviously have to hide it and get NO privacy, I'm talking the kind of christian houshold where they camp out on the couch watching preacher shows and asking me EVERY day when I'm going to marry their grandson (house ran by bf grandparents) because we have a child together, if only they knew where dedicated satanists in an open relationship and I have a demon lover watching over me, I'd love to see the look on their faces

anyway (sorry for the rant) what I do is I perform rituals literally in the middle of the night and I meditate and do yoga whenever I get a chance to, no if's and's or but's about it, it's hard and lack of privacy is always an issue but just keep trying even if you can only mediate for 5min at a time it's better than waiting for privacy that never comes, I even do void meditation when playing with my son or cooking (as weird as that sounds)

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
  i have 2 kids under the age of 5 and live in a house with 4 other adults and i have tried working out when they were up and they just laugh at me and say it useless because when you get older everyone gets fat(ignorant aholes) but when i try medtiation they dont understand they need to leave me alone nither do the kids so i solved my problem by working out well b4 ne1 got up and as they were starting to get up they all go to the kitchen to eat i say im taking a shower and dont bother me im not feeling good(working your ass off can leave you flushed) so they dont bother me in the shower and do my meditations in the shower. i put on some meditational music to block out any screaming kid and meditate for an hour. plus in the shower you can visualize the water washing away all the negativ energy you built up and going down the drain where with a bath you tend to sit in it. and you can (if you have good imagination) pretend that the shower is rain a purifying shower. at least this works for me.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Now here's my problem

dont sound wierd and i know what you mean everyone in this house with the exception of me and my kids(me and my 2 daughters are the only satanist) the rest are catholic their from mexico and are praying everytime ya turn around they are also ignorant. i was asked why do i beilive in their words "such nonsence" and when i pointed out all the flaws in their own religion and showed the truth of their religion for the lies that it is they refuse to accept or believe and go on to say that only their religion is the correct religion like i said their ignorant and dumb. they have an uncle who says that dinosaur bones were put on the earth by the devil to delude ppl from the truth that god created humans.so dilusional. (sorry for the rant) but any way doing a void meditation when playing with the kids is a good way to teach the kiddies to calm their minds. your can make it into fun games for them i even let my oldest daughter do ritual with me shes 4. as for hiding what i am i refuse plus they wont tuch my stuff for in their words this makes me laugh "the devil will kill us and god will punish us for tuching such evil things" lol they are scared to mess with my stuff because they want to be ignorant and not learn the truth no matter how you try to tell them. i do keep all my ritual and alter in a big chest that locks thogh because though the 4 year old knows better than to go playing with the stuff because its disrespectful its not toys i do have a 1yr old who thinks everything is a toy and is to little to understand yet 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Advice Please!

I also live in a household with 5 other adults and my infant son, the only good thing is that my bf is a dedicated satanist as well but we obviously have to hide it and get NO privacy, I'm talking the kind of christian houshold where they camp out on the couch watching preacher shows and asking me EVERY day when I'm going to marry their grandson (house ran by bf grandparents) because we have a child together, if only they knew where dedicated satanists in an open relationship and I have a demon lover watching over me, I'd love to see the look on their faces

anyway (sorry for the rant) what I do is I perform rituals literally in the middle of the night and I meditate and do yoga whenever I get a chance to, no if's and's or but's about it, it's hard and lack of privacy is always an issue but just keep trying even if you can only mediate for 5min at a time it's better than waiting for privacy that never comes, I even do void meditation when playing with my son or cooking (as weird as that sounds)

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Now here's my problem

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back