Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice please, my dark Brothers and Sisters

Belial_666

I have a dilemma, to which I'm unsure of the solution.....

Would be grateful for any thoughts or advice from you guys, my most trusted Satanic companions...

I have a very good friend, who is at the end of her tether. She was in an abusive marriage for years.

She got out, and for the last few years has had nothing but the nastiest of abuse from the ex husband.

Anyway, this idiot is a firm believer in jewsus, and deserves to get some back.

We got into a conversation, mainly around satanic destruction rituals...

She is an atheist, by belief.

My question is this...

Would it be at all possible, via say a voodoo doll, to perform a destruction ritual on her behalf?

Then maybe passing her the doll and let her give her thanks our Glorious Father, Lucifer, before burning it?

Sorry for the length of the post, and maybe even for what may appear a daft question...

Would really appreciate some advice or feedback, dear Brothers and Sisters :)

Ave Satanas! Hail Satan!

I did a destruction ritual for a friend that begged for almost a year to have someone "take care"of her ex that had threatened not only her life but their 2 week old daughter at the time.Then he also gave her grief by letting her know he would stalk her,etc.She had nightmares every night of him coming to harass or finish the threat he made.So,she asked me if I could deal with him magickally and would be so greatful always.[/B] I set it in motion,she calls me days later saying she thinks he was sitting outside her house one night when just she and the baby were home and asked again if I had done the spell.So,I sent another push.2 days later,success.The guy offs himself and because his one daughter said he missed the baby everyday,she had a change of heart and is NOW mourning the jerk.[/B] My point to this long story is be careful doing it on someone elses behalf.This guy was mentally and verbally abusive to her then attacked her in a public place trying to pry the baby from her arms as she screamed for help.[/B] Just read carefully with it.[/B] Hail Satan![/B] 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back