Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice guys

anikeanime

Alright, my friend had a golden retriever, and he is huge. Seriously whenever I go round her house he stands on his hind legs and the dog is as tall as me. The problem lies in where the dog is kept. My friend lives in a house and her mother doesn't want dog hair all over the place. Perfectly understandable but then why get a dog. Anyway, they keep him locked up in the kitchen 24/7. Every time I come around and I go to the kitchen to greet him he jumps and licks me and stuff and by now this excitement should have stopped since I am a regular guest. But, he is locked in there, barley any way to move, and he keeps scratching. He's got blood wounds on his face and it just brakes my heart. My friend doesn't care for him even though it's her dog. She doesn't play with him nothing. With that keeping the dog should go on walks every few hours, but he goes once at 7am and once at 3pm and once at 9pm. That just breaks my heart. When I was left alone with him for a short period of time in the kitchen, he kept pushing his head in my lap and licking me. The dog didn't do anything wrong and my friend isn't gentle with him, every time he scratches she slaps him on the butt. And when she is wiping off the blood of the wounds she does it hard and he whines and keeps pushing himself my way. It's heartbreaking and I don't know what to do. I can't report this because she is my friend and it's just...any advice?

Hail Satan!

Personally I wouldn't care if this personn was my FRIEND. I would definetly talk to my friend about it. I would lose a friend over an animal. I dnt care. So like I said your friend should have respect for the animal. So see what your friend says. Why would you want to be friends with someone who has no regard or care for an animal. a living breathing conscious animal. Its the same as locking your family member in a room. Is there anyway you can keep the dog or watch him during the day. Family member who would take the dog in? Think of the possibilities.

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 11:11 AM EST anikeanime wrote:

Alright, my friend had a golden retriever, and he is huge. Seriously whenever I go round her house he stands on his hind legs and the dog is as tall as me. The problem lies in where the dog is kept. My friend lives in a house and her mother doesn't want dog hair all over the place. Perfectly understandable but then why get a dog. Anyway, they keep him locked up in the kitchen 24/7. Every time I come around and I go to the kitchen to greet him he jumps and licks me and stuff and by now this excitement should have stopped since I am a regular guest. But, he is locked in there, barley any way to move, and he keeps scratching. He's got blood wounds on his face and it just brakes my heart. My friend doesn't care for him even though it's her dog. She doesn't play with him nothing. With that keeping the dog should go on walks every few hours, but he goes once at 7am and once at 3pm and once at 9pm. That just breaks my heart. When I was left alone with him for
a short period of time in the kitchen, he kept pushing his head in my lap and licking me. The dog didn't do anything wrong and my friend isn't gentle with him, every time he scratches she slaps him on the butt. And when she is wiping off the blood of the wounds she does it hard and he whines and keeps pushing himself my way. It's heartbreaking and I don't know what to do. I can't report this because she is my friend and it's just...any advice?

Hail Satan!

I would adopt that poor dog right here and right now but I can't do it cause I live in a flat where no pets are allowed. She just says her mum can'f afford to vaccum every few minutes so they keep him there. I know she should have respect, but obviously by what I seen she treats the poor animal like a toy. I don't really have any other friends so I stay with her. Until I came round her house I never knew she even had a dog. Not even mentioning treating him like that. When he looked at me when we are alone he just stared. I could almost hear him say save me. I really wanted to. I would keep watch over the dog but I am at school with her during the day and I can't exactly tell her to get rid off her dog to another family member or me...I swear I would take the dog for walks as often as I could if I even lived close to her but we live at two other ends and btw she would think I'm mad and she keeps saying the dog is happy. I can see just how happy he is. I was seriously thinking of reporting animal abuse but she would know it was me. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to suffer. The way he bangs his head in the kitchen because he has no way to turn around is just too much for me to look at. I would bring him to me every time he kept hitting himself. She just doesn't realize the dog is sad. He is lonely and cramped. He has nothing to do so he scratches.
Hail Satan!

Thank you. I honestly love German Shepards. I bet this affectionate golden retriever fella would be a great addition to your family. I would adopt him myself. I know he would be adopted in no time if eh got put in a rescue. He is a hyper guy and so loving. Every time I was round her house he kept peeking through the kitchen door to look at me but my friend herded him back in. I will try my best to sort this out as you suggested. The problem is she would know it was me and suddenly she would think that she is losing her best dog friend...they don't want to get rid of the dog but they don't treat him right either.
Hail Satan!

What you are saying does not make sense to me. I understand you do not have any friends but any friends but it seems like you care about having so called friends rather than helping out an animal who clearly needs some sort of help. How can you not tell your friend to give the dog to you or to some other potential family that could treat him so much better? Are you afraid of your friend? You can always find more...ou say all these things and YOU have the power to do something about this. The little things you can do for this precious animal can turn into big things. We are satanists and we hold nature and animals at an equal level to us when it comes to being consciously alive and 'here'. They deserve repsect so no offense but what you are saying are not good excuses.Don't let the whole "Oh I have no friends" excuse drag you down. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.Its obvious she is abusing the animal whether she realizes it or not. You are the animals
VOICE. You have a choice you can do the best you can to help this dog and address the situation or let the dog suffer til it goes insane and dies..sadly. The dog is clearly calling out to you. We satanists are more open and astrally aware than average people who are without and I'm sure the dogs knows this.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 11:45 AM EST Anike Anike wrote:

I would adopt that poor dog right here and right now but I can't do it cause I live in a flat where no pets are allowed. She just says her mum can'f afford to vaccum every few minutes so they keep him there. I know she should have respect, but obviously by what I seen she treats the poor animal like a toy. I don't really have any other friends so I stay with her. Until I came round her house I never knew she even had a dog. Not even mentioning treating him like that. When he looked at me when we are alone he just stared. I could almost hear him say save me. I really wanted to. I would keep watch over the dog but I am at school with her during the day and I can't exactly tell her to get rid off her dog to another family member or me...I swear I would take the dog for walks as often as I could if I even lived close to her but we live at two other ends and btw she would think I'm mad and she keeps saying the dog is happy. I can see just how happy he is. I
was seriously thinking of reporting animal abuse but she would know it was me. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to suffer. The way he bangs his head in the kitchen because he has no way to turn around is just too much for me to look at. I would bring him to me every time he kept hitting himself. She just doesn't realize the dog is sad. He is lonely and cramped. He has nothing to do so he scratches.

Hail Satan!

It doesn't matter if they know it was you. First speak about the situation and if nothing changes then you should take action. I understand this may be hard for you but still...

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 11:50 AM EST Anike Anike wrote:

Thank you. I honestly love German Shepards. I bet this affectionate golden retriever fella would be a great addition to your family. I would adopt him myself. I know he would be adopted in no time if eh got put in a rescue. He is a hyper guy and so loving. Every time I was round her house he kept peeking through the kitchen door to look at me but my friend herded him back in. I will try my best to sort this out as you suggested. The problem is she would know it was me and suddenly she would think that she is losing her best dog friend...they don't want to get rid of the dog but they don't treat him right either.

Hail Satan!

:( I'm sry if I seem a bit demanding or careless its just that's its sad to see this happening. Makes me want to cry.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 1:33 PM EST Shannon Outlaw wrote:

It doesn't matter if they know it was you. First speak about the situation and if nothing changes then you should take action. I understand this may be hard for you but still...

Hail Satan!

I agree with Shannon. You should talk about the Dog to Your Friend,How you feel,How the Dog feel,and talk down some Responsibility onto your friend.Do not Fear the Outcome,There are many Outcomes Good and Bads,Be Brave and Give it a Shot,You know your friend More than anybody else here,You know how to Handle The Situation,Sometimes ones got to make an Choice and Learn to Live with the Choice one Made. Responsibility for the Responsible. 
Hail Satan!

Tell her flat out that is not how you treat and animal and if possible ask if you can have it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

Alright, my friend had a golden retriever, and he is huge. Seriously whenever I go round her house he stands on his hind legs and the dog is as tall as me. The problem lies in where the dog is kept. My friend lives in a house and her mother doesn't want dog hair all over the place. Perfectly understandable but then why get a dog. Anyway, they keep him locked up in the kitchen 24/7. Every time I come around and I go to the kitchen to greet him he jumps and licks me and stuff and by now this excitement should have stopped since I am a regular guest. But, he is locked in there, barley any way to move, and he keeps scratching. He's got blood wounds on his face and it just brakes my heart. My friend doesn't care for him even though it's her dog. She doesn't play with him nothing. With that keeping the dog should go on walks every few hours, but he goes once at 7am and once at 3pm and once at 9pm. That just breaks my heart. When I was left alone with him for a short period of time in the kitchen, he kept pushing his head in my lap and licking me. The dog didn't do anything wrong and my friend isn't gentle with him, every time he scratches she slaps him on the butt. And when she is wiping off the blood of the wounds she does it hard and he whines and keeps pushing himself my way. It's heartbreaking and I don't know what to do. I can't report this because she is my friend and it's just...any advice?

Hail Satan!

No animal deserves this kind of treatment. The dog trusts your friend to take good care of him, and she is failing. Not only is she unfairly trapping him in a small space, she is also neglecting his emotional and health needs. So not cool.

Is there any way you help her become a better owner? Maybe suggest they could let him have the backyard to romp around in when it's not too cold or hot, and a well-built dog house? I am not a dog owner, so I am no expert, here.

If she won't listen, that dog deserves a better owner.

I wish you the best of luck in helping the dog without losing your friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

It seems clear she has no interest in the dog.  Ask her to find a home for it.  Let her know in a kind way that it isn't fair to the dog, and if she really cares about it, she will find it a good home.  One thing is clear, that dog needs a good  loving home with room to stretch and play.  I really wish I could take the dog myself.  My German Shepard would love to have her as a play-friend.  Golden Retrievers are incredible dogs.  
Thoth
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Advice guys

I would adopt that poor dog right here and right now but I can't do it cause I live in a flat where no pets are allowed. She just says her mum can'f afford to vaccum every few minutes so they keep him there. I know she should have respect, but obviously by what I seen she treats the poor animal like a toy. I don't really have any other friends so I stay with her. Until I came round her house I never knew she even had a dog. Not even mentioning treating him like that. When he looked at me when we are alone he just stared. I could almost hear him say save me. I really wanted to. I would keep watch over the dog but I am at school with her during the day and I can't exactly tell her to get rid off her dog to another family member or me...I swear I would take the dog for walks as often as I could if I even lived close to her but we live at two other ends and btw she would think I'm mad and she keeps saying the dog is happy. I can see just how happy he is. I was seriously thinking of reporting animal abuse but she would know it was me. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to suffer. The way he bangs his head in the kitchen because he has no way to turn around is just too much for me to look at. I would bring him to me every time he kept hitting himself. She just doesn't realize the dog is sad. He is lonely and cramped. He has nothing to do so he scratches.
Hail Satan!

Yes, grow some and report the situation.  That kind of dog would have no problems being adopted.  And yes, I feel your pain.  I hate it when dogs are treated that way, too.  Perhaps ask if you can help them find the dog a good home, but either way, that dog needs a good home where it can be appreciated and loved.  
Hope my response helps motivate you to do what's right.
Best of luck to you,
Thoth
p.s.  I wish I could take that dog, for my German Shepard would love to have a Golden retriever to play with.  Those dogs are always happy and affectionate...a real blessing to any family that realizes what a treasure they are.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Advice guys

Hail Satan!

Your post really lifted me up this morning, ty. I realized that if I don't want that dog to suffer I have to help him. I won't report it just yet, but I will try to talk to my friend somehow. Maybe ask her to come to the beach with me and bring the dog. You know, so I can show the dog there is more to life than being kept in a kitchen and walks.
Hail Satan!    

I know, but I can't have the dog, my flat doesn't allow pets. I will try to make her come with me on walks and bring the dog so I can show him there is more to life.
Hail Satan!

Thank you, I am going to gently try and guide her to becoming a better owner. I will try to ask her to take her dog with her whenever we both go out.
Hail Satan!

No, it's fine. If someone else posted the alike post to me I would tell them to go help that dog right now. Truth is most of us don't realize how actually hard it is to tell someone else to do when you don't know how they live. But I will help the dog, in all ways I can with the situation at hand.Thank you for caring,Your answers were very protective of him, it's how all animal owners should react.And I know it's sad, I already cried over this poor fella.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Advice guys

:( I'm sry if I seem a bit demanding or careless its just that's its sad to see this happening. Makes me want to cry.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 1:33 PM EST Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yes, if I could I would definitely place this dog in your hands.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:03 PM

It seems clear she has no interest in the dog.  Ask her to find a home for it.  Let her know in a kind way that it isn't fair to the dog, and if she really cares about it, she will find it a good home.  One thing is clear, that dog needs a good  loving home with room to stretch and play.  I really wish I could take the dog myself.  My German Shepard would love to have her as a play-friend.  Golden Retrievers are incredible dogs.  
Thoth
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:45 AM

Hail Satan!

You should atleast talk to her about it. I personally have 2 dogs, and no matter how big the dogs are, if someone has a dog, or animal, they should take care of the animal, and not abuse the animal.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back