Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice for 11 year old daughter

MontgomeryY

I have an eleven year old daughter who is in school for the first time this year (she's always done school at home). She is firmly convinced that she is a Satanist. I didn't know she thought she was a Satanist until she started having problmes in school with children harassing her.

When she told me she needed my permission to talk to a counselor about being harrassed I asked her why she didn't tell her teacher and she said he's a crazy fundamentalist christian and cannot be trusted. So I asked her what she was being harrassed about because I thought it was about something else and she told me that she told someone at school that she was not a christian and that she went the other way. That child told another child and the harrassment began.

I told her NOT to tell anyone about Satan or mention His name and she agreed but told me she won't deny it either. She aslo told me that what they are doing to her illegal. I am the one who told her that worshipping Satan is not illegal.

That's the background and here's my question. I have never allowed her to say any prayers with me or do any rituals or read about or see on the computer anything about Satan, but was that the right thing to do? I imagine there are alot of unscupulous people out there who would exploit her desire to worship Satan and that might not be a good thing. I'm wondering if she shouldn't be learning Satanism at home instead.

I think Satan might really be leading her because she has talked about things and believes things that are beyond the scope of most children (she's my 8th child). She's stronger, more courageous, more rebellious, more loving, more confident, and has always been a child that knows what she wants and how to get it. The other day she told me "you and I have a plan, and we shouldn't let those without one get in our way" that was over something we were planning to do.

Anyway if anyone is raising children or has and has some advice please let me know. And please don't tell me children should not be interested in religion at 11 because I would say they shouldn't be interested in sex either, but what good are useless opinions like that. Children are people like us and some of them are drawn to religion and some aren't. I'm just trying to figure out what to do with one who is.

Hail Satan
Jake

I think you did what was right to do.
But I also think you should explain her about your beliefs or let her read the JoS page. Maybe, after she turn 13 you should let her join the Teen4Satan e-group. Many childer are much more mature than they look.I know that form my experience. I am only 17. But I always was interested in religions and stuff. I always felt an atrraction to Satan and his demons even if I grow up in a beautiful but unfortunatly heavly indoctrinated country. And I always believed that I am above the average.

I dont mean you should encourage her to try some meditations. What I am saying is that you should explain to her that she is free to chose for herself. Let her know that evil and good dont exist. But every single choice has an effect and the effect can be positive or negative.

And explain to her that is it necessary for her to be safe. And sometimes safe means silent.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

I have an eleven year old daughter who is in school for the first time this year (she's always done school at home). She is firmly convinced that she is a Satanist. I didn't know she thought she was a Satanist until she started having problmes in school with children harassing her.

When she told me she needed my permission to talk to a counselor about being harrassed I asked her why she didn't tell her teacher and she said he's a crazy fundamentalist christian and cannot be trusted. So I asked her what she was being harrassed about because I thought it was about something else and she told me that she told someone at school that she was not a christian and that she went the other way. That child told another child and the harrassment began.

I told her NOT to tell anyone about Satan or mention His name and she agreed but told me she won't deny it either. She aslo told me that what they are doing to her illegal. I am the one who told her that worshipping Satan is not illegal.

That's the background and here's my question. I have never allowed her to say any prayers with me or do any rituals or read about or see on the computer anything about Satan, but was that the right thing to do? I imagine there are alot of unscupulous people out there who would exploit her desire to worship Satan and that might not be a good thing. I'm wondering if she shouldn't be learning Satanism at home instead.

I think Satan might really be leading her because she has talked about things and believes things that are beyond the scope of most children (she's my 8th child). She's stronger, more courageous, more rebellious, more loving, more confident, and has always been a child that knows what she wants and how to get it. The other day she told me "you and I have a plan, and we shouldn't let those without one get in our way" that was over something we were planning to do.

Anyway if anyone is raising children or has and has some advice please let me know. And please don't tell me children should not be interested in religion at 11 because I would say they shouldn't be interested in sex either, but what good are useless opinions like that. Children are people like us and some of them are drawn to religion and some aren't. I'm just trying to figure out what to do with one who is.

Hail Satan
Jake

Here, I will tell you my personal opinion but I am not a teenager anymore, so read with caution. :)

First of all, I believe it's great that your daughter believes in Satan, I believe it's amazing how lucky your child is for realizing her true nature, her true blood so soon.

I think you should start by telling her about Satan (I'm certain she would even be happy to hear about Him! :D) and how He's not as He's being portrayed, although she probably has realized that much. But just to be sure, you could even let her read some information from the JoyOfSatan site, but maybe not the information about the Inquisition etc... Not yet anyway.
I believe it would be great to let her see and read the amazing truth and reality of who our Real Creator is.
Of course you should mention that we have enemies, that angels are not good, but I don't think it'd be wise to foul her innocence yet. I mean, do not go into detail about the terrible things that the christians and jews have done to humanity. Just tell her that the christians are brainwashed for not seeing the truth and that the jews are not such good people(in your own way, in a way that will not scare her).
Don't hide from her the truth. Talk to her about Satan, but tell her that it's important that she does not talk about Him to others, because they will not understand and they will harass her.

Also, it would be great to give her information about the meditations! :)
You should explain to her how she can clean her aura and chakras, explain to her what chakras are and how lucky we are that Satan created us with so much energy flowing through our system and that the enemy will try to stop that flow of energy, but we learn how to protect ourselves and tell the enemy to back off.
And tell her that she can talk to Satan whenever she wants, that she can pray to Him and if she's in desperate need of help and even you can't help her, tell her that Satan looks after her and all of us, and He will help her in the best way He can.

Let her know about the beauty of the truth. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Jake

I have 4 kids, one is an adult, and a dedicated Satanist.

All know I and my son are Satanist. My daughters are not showing alot of interest in ritual. But my 8 yr old knows Satan is the true God. My other one is just 4.

If your kid wants to meditate, work on her chi, her witchpower, set up an altar, etc....why not???

YOU are there to be a parent and guard her, and guide her.

hailz

Hail Satan
Jake

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back