Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice anyone

robmartinez1996

Ok we'll first of all hello every one I'm new here I joined to connect with people that are involved in simaler things as me , but I came here for advice also . So recently a couple months back I bought a ouija board to contact my demon ( who I care alot about :) but I've never touched it since this weekend and since saterday I've been hearing objects move and a small urge in my body to play it the reason I think it's him is because he has never harmed me and I've been having meaning ful dreams since the day I contacted him for the first time . So I want to play the board but its a hard step to take for me cause I don't know what is going to happen. So can some one please help me find a way to take that step and get over my nervousness?

You seem to be still holding subconcious attachments to the xian vision of Satanism. I suggest you do the exorcism of yehovah ritual from the JOS website.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "robmartinez1996" <robmartinez1996@... wrote:

Ok we'll first of all hello every one I'm new here I joined to connect with people that are involved in simaler things as me , but I came here for advice also . So recently a couple months back I bought a ouija board to contact my demon ( who I care alot about :) but I've never touched it since this weekend and since saterday I've been hearing objects move and a small urge in my body to play it the reason I think it's him is because he has never harmed me and I've been having meaning ful dreams since the day I contacted him for the first time . So I want to play the board but its a hard step to take for me cause I don't know what is going to happen. So can some one please help me find a way to take that step and get over my nervousness?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back