Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice, and a question.

Kass

I do meditate everyday and I've been doing the 6 month meditation spiritual training. My perceptive on things I see has changed. It's really interesting. I can feel myself being put into a trance while I am awake. That falling effect in the trance stage of that training, I feel the same effect when I am sitting in class. What does this mean? I don't think it's bad. The other day I was at Starbucks and I looked at the lady with long hair in the sign and i blinked and for a quick moment I saw a body trailing down. It was interesting because I have been asking for my GD to show themselves. Do you think this was that sign?

Yesterday in class, I felt the trance effect again and I asked my GD in my mind to help me see who they are. I was writing down notes and I noticed my eyes closed and I looked down after i snapped awake and i wrote "and" before that I used that energy I had and asked my guardian demon to help me write his or her name. They helped me write what looked like a 2 on the top of my paper.

Do you think this was my GD trying to guide me? The Starbucks thing happened after I got out of class. And 2 days ago I was meditating and there was a white silvedr background and I saw a person figure which I believe to be my GD walking toward me but they were completely black with a BRIGHT white light coming from their forehead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back