Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Adrenaline and its connection to spirituality

anakinskywalker

So for quite a long time i was wondering if adrenaline is somehow connection to spirituality and if there's any way to use it for your own benefit, like maybe using adrenaline at will. Does someone know anything about this topic?

anakinskywalker said:
So for quite a long time i was wondering if adrenaline is somehow connection to spirituality and if there's any way to use it for your own benefit, like maybe using adrenaline at will. Does someone know anything about this topic?

Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. The chakras have associated glands, the solar chakra rules the adrenal gland. If it is possible, which I suspect it to be as well, then doing so would require the artificial activation through the central solar chakra.

Note however, that you wouldn't want to use this when it isn't necessary. Putting the body into "overclock" in unnecessary situations would often cause great fatigue and perhaps even injuries. When you put a machine in overclock for example, the machine functions at a higher potential workload at the cost of malfunction, and if temperatures aren't controlled then they can even catch fire. If complete control of the adrenal gland was possible, these considerations are necessary. You might be able to lift a car, but afterward find you shattered your spine beyond recovery.

The enemy apparently extract adrenochrome from the adrenal glands of young children who are stimulated by fear. They then use the chemical to rejuvenate their physical bodies, practically achieving immortality. I'm not sure if that is entirely true, but it might be. If it is, then immortality could be achieved through your own adrenal gland as well.

RED DAWN said:
The enemy apparently extract adrenochrome from the adrenal glands of young children who are stimulated by fear. They then use the chemical to rejuvenate their physical bodies, practically achieving immortality. I'm not sure if that is entirely true, but it might be. If it is, then immortality could be achieved through your own adrenal gland as well.
No, you do not achieve immortality by drinking fluids from others. What they are doing is a ritual to harvest and direct negative energy and chasing temporary high while they are at it. Do any of those psychopaths look healthy and immortal to you..?

True immortality is an alchemical process achieved through meditation. Enemy does not have such process as they are created to serve one purpose and that is one of a parasite leeching on a host.

Is April 29 good for creating a thoughtform servitor , regardless of VoC.. venus is Strong on 29th..

RED DAWN said:
anakinskywalker said:

Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. The chakras have associated glands, the solar chakra rules the adrenal gland. If it is possible, which I suspect it to be as well, then doing so would require the artificial activation through the central solar chakra.

Note however, that you wouldn't want to use this when it isn't necessary. Putting the body into "overclock" in unnecessary situations would often cause great fatigue and perhaps even injuries. When you put a machine in overclock for example, the machine functions at a higher potential workload at the cost of malfunction, and if temperatures aren't controlled then they can even catch fire. If complete control of the adrenal gland was possible, these considerations are necessary. You might be able to lift a car, but afterward find you shattered your spine beyond recovery.

No. The adrenal glands are governed by the sacral chakra, not the solar chakra.

RED DAWN said:

The enemy uses adrenochrome to get high. Without regular consumption, they get sickly just like the "black-eyed" club elites.

Adrenochrome doesn't grant them immortality. The reptards just clone a new body for their souls to pass into. Very primitive procedure compared to our Orion gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back