Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Adrenal Fatigue; Pineal Gland & Melatonin

[email protected]

Is adrenal fatigue a real thing? And if so, how would you bounce back from it?
I've only heard a few anecdotes on this. One notable one was from a corrections officer talking about how to exploit it to pacify rowdy inmates, but there are some questions there...

Some say it causes permanent damage, is that true?

It definitely seems plausible to me. When people take steroids, it does a number on the ol' meat & potatoes, and their testes & testosterone never really recovers. If your body is constantly in a surplus of a hormone, it tends to lower production or sensitivity to it to bring itself back to an equilibrium. I wonder if there's a point of no return in all cases, not just with roids.

Since adrenal fatigue and testicular atrophy from steroid use are all of the hormonal system, I also wonder by extension what kind of effects taking melatonin has on the pineal gland. If you used melatonin supplementation, intermittently or otherwise, would that cause atrophy or damage to the pineal gland? And could you bounce back from that?

Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

The Water element rules over bodily fluids.I think you should invoke it to your whole body.Directing it to your Throat chakra which is ruled by the Air element might bring problems.Also check all your chakras,make sure they only have their correct elements.It is okay to invoke the water element to your whole soul in general but not your heart or solar chakras for example.SATANAMA mantra is excellent for balancing the energies of the Soul.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 13:30, curi0@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Is adrenal fatigue a real thing? And if so, how would you bounce back from it?
I've only heard a few anecdotes on this. One notable one was from a corrections officer talking about how to exploit it to pacify rowdy inmates, but there are some questions there...

Some say it causes permanent damage, is that true?

It definitely seems plausible to me. When people take steroids, it does a number on the ol' meat & potatoes, and their testes & testosterone never really recovers. If your body is constantly in a surplus of a hormone, it tends to lower production or sensitivity to it to bring itself back to an equilibrium. I wonder if there's a point of no return in all cases, not just with roids.

Since adrenal fatigue and testicular atrophy from steroid use are all of the hormonal system, I also wonder by extension what kind of effects taking melatonin has on the pineal gland. If you used melatonin supplementation, intermittently or otherwise, would that cause atrophy or damage to the pineal gland? And could you bounce back from that?

Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back