Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Admitting you've been a victim

Heavenraiser

On Saturday, I had a major burden lifted from me; I was able to finally admit that when I was 7-9, I was continueously raped by two of my female friends( I'm a lesbian, if case anyone's wondering) and my female cousin. For about a decade, I told myself that I enjoyed and agreed to the encounters. A few months after I decaded to Satan, I slowly realized I was being violated. Is it a good thing I admitted I was raped, or should I have kept lying to myself? Sometimes I feel like I'll never know what consentual sex with another girl is like and I'll always be violated. How can I make this feeling go away? Can Satan help me? In case anyone's wondering, we were all the same age and they were all Xians. Go figure.

This sort of thing has happened to me as well. Satan will put in front of you things that are holding you back. Whether it is something bad you have done and is bothering you or something that has been done to you. A good therapist will do this and there is no better therapist than your creator, Satan. Once you deal with these issues, as I and others have done, you will grow faster. One of my issues was with my sister. Satan showed me that it came from a previous life when she was my sister. Be strong and never be afraid to ask Satan for guidance. He may send you a friend, a demon, or even a good therapist. You never know.
HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Heavenraiser" <mayeshakpah@... wrote:

On Saturday, I had a major burden lifted from me; I was able to finally admit that when I was 7-9, I was continueously raped by two of my female friends( I'm a lesbian, if case anyone's wondering) and my female cousin. For about a decade, I told myself that I enjoyed and agreed to the encounters. A few months after I decaded to Satan, I slowly realized I was being violated. Is it a good thing I admitted I was raped, or should I have kept lying to myself? Sometimes I feel like I'll never know what consentual sex with another girl is like and I'll always be violated. How can I make this feeling go away? Can Satan help me? In case anyone's wondering, we were all the same age and they were all Xians. Go figure.

Yeah sometimes power meditation can bring up some bad stuff, as for dealing with this, work on your heart chakra, do more void meditation, and strengthen your aura all of this can be found on JoS. Good luck, I hope you manage to get through this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Heavenraiser" <mayeshakpah@... wrote:

Well I know that if you have strong clean lower chakras(pretty sure it's the 2nd, might be the base) all kinds of sexual trauma/prudishness/hang ups will go away.

Spencer

Hi, my story is somewhat similar to yours. As I was also raped as a kid and I too am a lesbian but I was raped by men who were xians and afterwards they said that we needed to pray. I think its a good thing to admit that the situation happened. As terrible as it was/ is it happened so theres no need to lie to yourself but with that being said I wouldnt let the past haunt you. And you said yourself that it felt like a burden was lifted so how can it be a bad thing? Father Satan can help you. He wants us to be happy and He wants whats best for us. I would just recommed doing the power meditations and trusting in Father. I have never been more happy in my life since I became a Satanist in spite of everything that has happened in my life.   Hail Satan!!  From: Heavenraiser <mayeshakpah@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, February 15, 2010 4:55:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Admitting you've been a victim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back