Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ADD/ADHD medicines and concentration

makar199114

how will ADD/ADHD medicines like Ritalin interfere with meditations?
do they alter brain? (in negative way)

What can be done to improve concentration otherwise?

_\m/

i would stay away from meds like those. its bad. adhd and add can be controlled through meditation. void meditation and breathing exercises. those harmful drugs are unneccesary! i wouldnt take them i have read things about them and a member posted it, its horrible!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:33:12 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ADD/ADHD medicines and concentration

_\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@ wrote:

_\m/

Gradually , you must cut off these drugs . Slowly and gradually decrease the dose,as You have started becoming good at meditation so that You won't longer need them. There is no "ADHD" syndrome , You can focus very well if You try .Its disgusting that they label any Hyper active person as ADHD Syndrome patient,it happens to many people. They don't alter your brain but they create a withdrawal symptom , so its advisable that You will gradually and slowly stop taking them. Take full control of Yourself and Your mind.

Do void meditation , aura cleaning and teach yourself how to focus. They probably won't interefere with meditations as far as I know , but You need to be really really careful , because in the long run You don't want to become addicted in any drug to have normal things that are easily created through Meditation.If You feel its urgent You can summon a Demon to help You and guide You to get free of these things and put Yourself under YOUR control.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
In my case the condition comes from being permanently brain damaged at birth. You're saying that i can get rid of this through basic meditation if i try hard enough?
I honestly find that slighty hard to believe but i'm not trying to start an arguement. But i would very much like you to elaborate on this.
I'm all ears for it as i wish i didn't ever have to take another sodding pill again.

I have ADHD-PI (primarily inattentive, not hyperactive), and meditation helps greatly, especially void. Invoking the Earth element also helps, if you're advanced enough (it's in the Training Program). I was on dexadrine (I think that's what it's called) and it was terrible. I loved the energy and focus, but I knew in the long run it would be detrimental to my health, physically as well as spiritually. I was only on it for a few weeks. I've had ADD since I can remember, and I am now 26. I sincerely wish I had known about these mediations when I was a kid, maybe I would have been able to stay in post-secondary school, hold onto relationships better, do more with my life when I was younger, be more successful... Damn kikes!! Now I have more fuel for my next destruction ritual.

Sorry, went off topic, we can blame that on the ADD ;) My point is, wean yourself off the Ritalin safely, and meditate. Oh, and avoid sugar.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

_\m/

Greetings: on this topic I would like to give some advice from experience. I had just recently gotten off that-"Medical Speed", as I have ADHD myself. Couple days later I forced myself into a meditation combo. And I can tell you all, I found it! With closed eyes, after breathing exercises, and some chakra work I saw myself glowing like a rainbow. The way I utilized void meditation was to have the tv on, on my left side, and people in a room on my right. Staring at one spot in front of me, I focused my attention on listening to the people, like expanding my peripheral vision, as soon as my eyes go blurry, I know I'm slipping into a daydream, shake my head, back to the here and now, I continue to focus. Candle flames make a great focal point. The breathing exercise I use most, for memory's sake, is 2 4 6 4. Breath in 2 seconds, 1st second filling lower lungs, 2nd top. Hold for four, out six, hold four. Gotta run, goin to a T-Ball game w/ a friend from high-school & her girls!
After celebrating Beltane, I've been tremendously bless by our Father! Hope this is useful;
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:09:25 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] ADD/ADHD medicines and concentration
  i would stay away from meds like those. its bad. adhd and add can be controlled through meditation. void meditation and breathing exercises. those harmful drugs are unneccesary! i wouldnt take them i have read things about them and a member posted it, its horrible!

_\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@ wrote:

_\m/

Gradually , you must cut off these drugs . Slowly and gradually decrease the dose,as You have started becoming good at meditation so that You won't longer need them. There is no "ADHD" syndrome , You can focus very well if You try .Its disgusting that they label any Hyper active person as ADHD Syndrome patient,it happens to many people. They don't alter your brain but they create a withdrawal symptom , so its advisable that You will gradually and slowly stop taking them. Take full control of Yourself and Your mind.

Do void meditation , aura cleaning and teach yourself how to focus. They probably won't interefere with meditations as far as I know , but You need to be really really careful , because in the long run You don't want to become addicted in any drug to have normal things that are easily created through Meditation.If You feel its urgent You can summon a Demon to help You and guide You to get free of these things and put Yourself under YOUR control.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

In my case the condition comes from being permanently brain damaged at birth. You're saying that i can get rid of this through basic meditation if i try hard enough?
I honestly find that slighty hard to believe but i'm not trying to start an arguement. But i would very much like you to elaborate on this.
I'm all ears for it as i wish i didn't ever have to take another sodding pill again.

I too had problems that were "incapable" of getting cured , but guess what , they are . Yes,everything is possible with the correct knowledge and the correct meditations . For a Satanist there is no impossible thing , nothing is impossible . Energy can do anything that it is programmed to . You raise energy programm it , and direct it to a certain goal . If You have enough energy (this comes up to You and your personal power) You can make the goal manifest . This applies to anything , so the main aim is to keep stronger everyday.

Despite of that we have Demons to help us in our lives and assist us in everything,so I doubt anything is irreversible to say the least. As we progress I have found that by empowering chakras, problems on the body part ruled by that chakra is healed gradually. So I would add here that the Full Chakra Meditation is also a healing meditation . The chant Sa-Ta-Na-Ma heals not only the psyche but also the physical body with the proper direction . If You feel ready,start using it.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
My messages still won't show after hours and hours...
Thank you for the very inspirational words, and believe me i have considered it all.

It's pretty much what i've been doing for the past month and i know it's working, but it still feels like that on some level i haven't realized it, weird isn't it? :x

Maybe that's why I get so bombed when i work on my 6th chakra both healing and opening a chakra at the same time is bound to take some energy. I get INCREDIBLY tired when i meditate on it, But that's a good sign innit? means it's working.

I just recently did Azazel heart chakra meditation and sometimes it feels like it's just churning out power, is that normal? Means it's working but why does it go apeshit sometimes all of a sudden?

Also, can i add you to my "see who is online" list? no idea what's it called on yahoo. it would be easier if i could just ask directly if you can be bothered to answer and i wouldn't have to make the same posts over and over and over.

Greetings: on this topic I would like to give some advice from experience. I had just recently gotten off that-"Medical Speed", as I have ADHD myself. Couple days later I forced myself into a meditation combo. And I can tell you all, I found it! With closed eyes, after breathing exercises, and some chakra work I saw myself glowing like a rainbow. The way I utilized void meditation was to have the tv on, on my left side, and people in a room on my right. Staring at one spot in front of me, I focused my attention on listening to the people, like expanding my peripheral vision, as soon as my eyes go blurry, I know I'm slipping into a daydream, shake my head, back to the here and now, I continue to focus. Candle flames make a great focal point. The breathing exercise I use most, for memory's sake, is 2 4 6 4. Breath in 2 seconds, 1st second filling lower lungs, 2nd top. Hold for four, out six, hold four. Gotta run, goin to a T-Ball game w/ a friend from high-school & her girls!
After celebrating Beltane, I've been tremendously bless by our Father! Hope this is useful;
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:09:25 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] ADD/ADHD medicines and concentration

_\m/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back