Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Action Reaction or ''better'' Act

Glory to Satanists

Action Reaction or ''better'' act -
understand this, does it make sense and getting rid of your ego is not a hostile program?
Is the element of getting rid of your ego not an enemy's interference in good philosophy?

compulsive/ignorant Reaction- bad
come exactly from being Act - good

You can't act if it doesn't come exactly from being.
Everything else is reaction.

"Lord Shiva dances on a small 'devil dwarf which represents ego-ignorance'."

For me it's a good philosophy, but what we have here is what I expect is hostile interference

Enemy- "fear, jealousy, ignorance, ego, ego is ignorance" removeit

Isn't it a bit invasive, like a lobotomy? Wouldn't that harm you?
the product of this could be some kind of indifference.
bicycle tube, not a person.

This ties into the whole "virtue of selflessness" that xianity has always promoted. The point for xians is to basically put out the fire in their own soul by themselves and reach spiritual death, even though the enemy promises them "life" in "muh heaven". This is why many "gnostics" and "spiritualists" of Instagram wind up becoming occult xians.

Although many people have conflated and corrupted egos, having an ego is still better than having nothing at all.

And this is what Jews want and what Christianity preaches:

"Feel nothing, and be nothing. Live only for God and no one else. Don't Live for yourself. America, work only for Isreal and don't worry, you'll be "rewarded" after you're all dead or become slaves. Same for you goy, you're all a collective of God and nothing else."

The above is psychotic at best and destroys the massive potential all individuals have.

What an ego must go through instead is trial and understanding so it can elevate someone to a higher character and purpose. An ego must pass through these questions. What brings you power? What brings you happiness and pride? What is your battle?

And from there go even even further. What must be overcome? How do you attain victory? And how do you express this feeling and power? An individual becomes someone who is reaches new heights, and becomes more than he is right now when these questions are answered and acted upon.

Satan, your Guardian and the Gods can help guide this process, because elevation also means reaching higher and connecting to the Gods themselves.

Although many people have conflated and corrupted egos, having an ego is still better than having nothing at all.

And this is what Jews want and what Christianity preaches:

"Feel nothing, and be nothing. Live only for God and no one else. Don't Live for yourself. America, work only for Isreal and don't worry, you'll be "rewarded" after you're all dead or become slaves. Same for you goy, you're all a collective of God and nothing else."

The above is psychotic at best and destroys the massive potential all individuals have.

What an ego must go through instead is trial and understanding so it can elevate someone to a higher character and purpose. An ego must pass through these questions. What brings you power? What brings you happiness and pride? What is your battle?

And from there go even even further. What must be overcome? How do you attain victory? And how do you express this feeling and power? An individual becomes someone who is reaches new heights, and becomes more than he is right now when these questions are answered and acted upon.

Satan, your Guardian and the Gods can help guide this process, because elevation also means reaching higher and connecting to the Gods themselves.
https://satanslibrary.org/English/J...ns/Why_the_Ego_-_JoS_Forums_Contributions.pdf
This article explains the differences between the false ego and our ego.
It is the former that needs to be transformed, not our real ego into a zombie.

Sungio13​

he is right ^^

Do you want to know why I started this topic?
Please listen to this guru and find his lie.
If you don't want to watch it, I'll give you a summary
he said:"fear, jealousy, ignorance, ego, ego is ignorance"

But as he himself said what does Lord Shiva do?
he Said: "Lord Shiva dances on a small 'devil dwarf which represents ego-ignorance'."
There is a difference between ego-ignorance and our ego.

This may be a hint that this 'guru' is (((clever))) or an idiot.

Therefore, when reaching for wisdom, I must be careful not to absorb intentionally hostile and harmful (((philosophies))) haha!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back