Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aches

Sam1

Hello brothers and sisters!
I have a small (hopefully) problem
I am new here and I am doing the 40 day program. But just about every time I get to void meditation or chakra spinning, I get aches and it is really hard to maintain focus.
Help would be appreciated.
Onwards to victory!

Where are the aches? are you relaxing completely before medateing? 

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:39 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am new here and I am doing the 40 day program. But just about every time I get to void meditation or chakra spinning, I get aches and it is really hard to maintain focus.
Onwards to victory!

In my joints. No I have not been relaxing completely before meditations.Thanks I will defiantly relax before meditating nowHail Satan

On Jan 25, 2015, at 12:55 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Where are the aches? are you relaxing completely before medateing? 

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:39 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Onwards to victory!

Focus slowly outwards to feel the energy radiating out but always go back to this aches because they're good for becoming more focused. Don't over do it or under do it it's part of the transformative process

You might want to do Hatha yoga before mediating. The PDF can be found in the 'files' section of the JoS yahoo group. 

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:30 PM, "pyonetic@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Focus slowly outwards to feel the energy radiating out but always go back to this aches because they're good for becoming more focused. Don't over do it or under do it it's part of the transformative process

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back