Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

abusive christian - repeated deathspells and destruction on him?

Marc Williamson

okay, so I am dealing with an abusive "stepdad" (he was never even worthy of that term) or "jewdad" as a better term... ever since I was a kid he's done no more than be a hinderance on my life as he continues to do. when he first came into my life I was 6 years of age. He started forcing me to go to church, shoving xtianity down my throat, and making it so the only thing that made sense to me in terms of an outside spiritual force was that kike "jewhovah".... up until age 14 if I came back from school or church with a "bad report" he would either punch me, forcably strip me naked and start whipping me with a belt up to 5 or more times asking me if I "liked it" and if "it hurt", and he would also knock over  my lego creations and make messes of my room and then tell me to "clean up my mess" all doing this claiming it was "discipline" between ages 14 and 18 it turned from "discipline" into him throwing me at a wall or starting random fights with me for random reasons (taking advantage of my small size of course) then when I finally turned 18 thats when I finally started questioning everything, studying the JoS and "coming into light" as one would say... the abuse of course continued and this time it was the "gtfo and get a job!" type of crap of course the economy here in the part of florida Im in is so fucked in the ass by the jews and christians that its hard to get a job, and even with a job its hard to afford ones own place and most of my friends who are the same age as me, have a job, or go to college are all living with their parents. so to make things short I grew tired of living around this guy and seeing how all he would do is use my mother and manipulate here so I ran away for awhile with a girlfriend I had when I was 21... of course she jewed out and screwed me over in the long run which forced me to come back when I was 23 and try to live with my mom again, of course she wants me to live with her but that left him enough time to use her fears against her because while he is alive she is too afraid to stand up and say "this is my son and I want him to move in", everytime I ask about it she tells me she has no problem but for me to ask him... why should I have to do that??? anyway when I came back from running away with the girl he pretty much put his foot down and wont let me live with my mom which pretty much put me into being stuck between either being homeless or living with an old jewy pedophile and nowhere else to go until the fucker finally dies.... what makes this more fucked up is recently this year my mom and him sold their house and they talked about buying a condo and BOTH her and him said once they have the condo and Im approved by the condo management then I can live with them, HE even agreed to it! yet of course once I was finally approved he once again just continued and to this day say no everytime.... Im tired of it.... I need somewhere safe to live. The good thing is that he has had kidney cancer for about 11 years now, its killing him off and he is getting sicker and sicker... to add to that Ive grown very far in my meditations to the point where if I light a red candle, write my desire for a curse on somebodys picture, and flush it down the toilet with my blooddrop on their photo, the curse that I wrote will take place within 1 to 2 weeks. So my question here is since this abusive prick is so week, could I do a spell on him and it would work? I feel Satan telling me it will work. I have done spells against the guy in the past when I wasnt as powerful and they would work to an extent but because he has such a strong influence he would recover from being in the hospital. I feeling this time though that if I do a deathspell and add on to that some repeated destruction rituals with a red candle that it will quickly put him out of his misery and within a month... does anybody think that will work? I must know because this seems the only route I can go to be able to have a safe haven to live with my mother. Thanks!! HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS!!!! 

Usually I don't post too often but I feel it's my duty this time as this situation you are in is not too different from my own, although to much less of an extreme. For the longest time I was searching into housing but the rent was too damned high and I knew I'd never get a place, and section 8 would take far too long and leave me in an even worse situation, which is when I began looking into building my own house, I'm guessing the gods really helped me out with guiding me to the Hendershot Generator, Underground Houses, Roman Baths and Composting Toilets. Each of which I have implemented into the design of my Underground House. I strongly suggest you investigate each of these, and if you've got the courage build one in the wilderness where no one cares to go and you'll have yourself a sanctuary that no one will bother you at, unless you kinda want friends over or something as mountain living can be sorta dull. Oh, and if you wanna have internet access while off the grid search up "Wifi Cannon", there's a book on Amazon that'll tell you how to build it. Hope to hear back from you soon, and be sure that fucker is screaming when you send him to the reaper. Bastards like that don't deserve the life they are given, rip it from him and take your life back.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Old!!

Lord Satan is with you. Always and forever.
Do it, and come home. 

Ave Satanas

On Friday, November 28, 2014 8:53 AM, "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

okay, so I am dealing with an abusive "stepdad" (he was never even worthy of that term) or "jewdad" as a better term... ever since I was a kid he's done no more than be a hinderance on my life as he continues to do. when he first came into my life I was 6 years of age. He started forcing me to go to church, shoving xtianity down my throat, and making it so the only thing that made sense to me in terms of an outside spiritual force was that kike "jewhovah".... up until age 14 if I came back from school or church with a "bad report" he would either punch me, forcably strip me naked and start whipping me with a belt up to 5 or more times asking me if I "liked it" and if "it hurt", and he would also knock over  my lego creations and make messes of my room and then tell me to "clean up my mess" all doing this claiming it was "discipline" between ages 14 and 18 it turned from "discipline" into him throwing me at a wall or starting random fights with me for random reasons (taking advantage of my small size of course) then when I finally turned 18 thats when I finally started questioning everything, studying the JoS and "coming into light" as one would say... the abuse of course continued and this time it was the "gtfo and get a job!" type of crap of course the economy here in the part of florida Im in is so fucked in the ass by the jews and christians that its hard to get a job, and even with a job its hard to afford ones own place and most of my friends who are the same age as me, have a job, or go to college are all living with their parents. so to make things short I grew tired of living around this guy and seeing how all he would do is use my mother and manipulate here so I ran away for awhile with a girlfriend I had when I was 21... of course she jewed out and screwed me over in the long run which forced me to come back when I was 23 and try to live with my mom again, of course she wants me to live with her but that left him enough time to use her fears against her because while he is alive she is too afraid to stand up and say "this is my son and I want him to move in", everytime I ask about it she tells me she has no problem but for me to ask him... why should I have to do that??? anyway when I came back from running away with the girl he pretty much put his foot down and wont let me live with my mom which pretty much put me into being stuck between either being homeless or living with an old jewy pedophile and nowhere else to go until the fucker finally dies.... what makes this more fucked up is recently this year my mom and him sold their house and they talked about buying a condo and BOTH her and him said once they have the condo and Im approved by the condo management then I can live with them, HE even agreed to it! yet of course once I was finally approved he once again just continued and to this day say no everytime.... Im tired of it.... I need somewhere safe to live. The good thing is that he has had kidney cancer for about 11 years now, its killing him off and he is getting sicker and sicker... to add to that Ive grown very far in my meditations to the point where if I light a red candle, write my desire for a curse on somebodys picture, and flush it down the toilet with my blooddrop on their photo, the curse that I wrote will take place within 1 to 2 weeks. So my question here is since this abusive prick is so week, could I do a spell on him and it would work? I feel Satan telling me it will work. I have done spells against the guy in the past when I wasnt as powerful and they would work to an extent but because he has such a strong influence he would recover from being in the hospital. I feeling this time though that if I do a deathspell and add on to that some repeated destruction rituals with a red candle that it will quickly put him out of his misery and within a month... does anybody think that will work? I must know because this seems the only route I can go to be able to have a safe haven to live with my mother. Thanks!! HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS!!!! 

@asmnautilus... I wish I could build something off the grid but not only do I do not have the training in fine arts to build anything made of concrete but where I live is a REALLY small town clustered with nothing but buildings and no nature... the only deep wooded lands here are all blocked off by private property barb wire fences. also, I think theyre starting to illegalize off the grid living in florida. thank you for the advice though!!!

On Friday, November 28, 2014 5:09 AM, "Andrienne Ng ngandkk@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Lord Satan is with you. Always and forever.
Do it, and come home. 

Ave Satanas

On Friday, November 28, 2014 8:53 AM, "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back