Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Above crown Chakra

Greetings, I suppose you're asking whether you can send energy to Satan through your Crown chakra using his sigil; yes, you can.
Greetings yesterday I Took all the light energy of a quadrillions suns white gold energy sending it up from my feet Chakras through my Chakra To Father Satan sigal then took that same energy and programmed it to protect me in my Arua and all the are of my Family permanently Forever.Then Took Same energy From all that white gold energy and programmed it to heal me and all My Chakras forever and always and forever

Greetings, I suppose you're asking whether you can send energy to Satan through your Crown chakra using his sigil; yes, you can.
Today when I was returning curses I took all that filth That I cleaned from my Aura and all my Chakras major and minnier body organs everything then I pushed it right into all enemy all Major Chakras making sure they turned Black the I put locks on then telling the light has been stripped from them and Forever in Blackness

Enemy grays now attacked to the Catholic nuns who now put gray clothes on all over.Redirect that back at them anding A Blackness and gray mix energy right into there Chakras spin them and add a lock on each Chakra and that will banish them Forever Hail Father Satan Glory Honner and praise Be to the true Original Gods most of thanks for all your wisdom understanding knowledge And complete Truth.Hail Satan

Greetings yesterday I Took all the light energy of a quadrillions suns white gold energy sending it up from my feet Chakras through my Chakra To Father Satan sigal then took that same energy and programmed it to protect me in my Arua and all the are of my Family permanently Forever.Then Took Same energy From all that white gold energy and programmed it to heal me and all My Chakras forever and always and forever
Sounds good to me!

Today when I was returning curses I took all that filth That I cleaned from my Aura and all my Chakras major and minnier body organs everything then I pushed it right into all enemy all Major Chakras making sure they turned Black the I put locks on then telling the light has been stripped from them and Forever in Blackness
Great, keep it up and you will feel the difference in your every-day life.

Do enemies really have chakras? I thought their souls are different from ours?

And can you point me to the page where it explains that?

My question is about enemy souls, not ours.
Anyway, I am just curious and looking for more experienced people to answer.
Their soul map is odd, search the jewish tree of life.

Here is what I experienced When I was meditating and returning curses at the kikes using grayish and Black energy mixing the energy into a ball of black energy willing it right into there Chakras then I spun there there Chakras putting this black energy in them and I put locks on all of them and banish them into Blackness and strip all there Light Hail Father Satan Glory and power and praise be unto All the Gods of hell

Great, keep it up and you will feel the difference in your every-day life.
Here what I Have done this after being online fighting plus power meditation then I constantly Clean My Aura and Soul all Chakras from Everything Starting At The Crown and went to the Feet Then pulled all The Fire energy spinning them super Fast all the way through the Crown Chakras Through the 9th Chakras and Kept Flying Through until I came to where the Gods D will

Here is what I experienced When I was meditating and returning curses at the kikes using grayish and Black energy mixing the energy into a ball of black energy willing it right into there Chakras then I spun there there Chakras putting this black energy in them and I put locks on all of them and banish them into Blackness and strip all there Light Hail Father Satan Glory and power and praise be unto All the Gods of hell
My point is that the humans all of the Have Souls.There Are Thoughts who Come to understand That when waking up After Dedication to Satan.Through Power meditation.Plus there are no mediater in Spiritual Satanism.and that being said ask your Guardian Demon about my Answer.Hail Satan

I remember reading that the jews only have the lower 3 chakras and the Crown chakra. This could be outdated information though, so don't take it for granted.

I only understand that if my Design is Made up of All Chakras then it seems to me the people of The enemy providing they are Born on this plant have the same design only suggesting that they are dormant.Because they have not been awoken with The Kundalini Surpent As For like when Someone Dies you hear the rattling before Death..Hail Satan

They have chakras, but they are for entirely different purposes. It's not like "they have missing chakras", but their chakras are completely different. They are still chakras tough.

Don't focus on these pictures and concepts, just a have a quick look.

Thanks for information noticing The Heart is Knot there Thanks Brother Hail Father Satan For the liberation from that.

They have chakras, but they are for entirely different purposes. It's not like "they have missing chakras", but their chakras are completely different. They are still chakras tough.

Greetings Brother I just went into

Greetings Brother I just went into a trance Back to 400.000BC That picture of what You Sent me I went into my right part of Brain with that image that I put it farther on the Right Side Open this Door to nothing But complete Blackness Closed it put a lock on it with a S Stamp Forever Stripping The Eternal Light Hail Balsubub

Brother Just DiD Final RtR Cursed Forever and Banished in Blackness Glory To You Father Satan God Of All of Humanity Protection of Only The Joyofsatan.org

They have their own version of "chakras", they use a stolen word that stands for gems (another stolen concept).

These are concetreted energy, that is supposed to be used in a certain manner to achieve a goal.

Greetings Brother yes another brother Sent a picture of what there Chakras look like.So I went into a deep trance and locked it in total Blackness in my mind.Telling them they are stripped of all there Light purmently.Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back