Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about yoga for satanist rutine and hell army program questions

glarewhite

I have some trouble trying the handstand or headstand or tripod, so i was wondering if it is not an alternative to this or i have no choice rather than do it? i had fall with my head in tough ground and kinda hurts... thx in advance. I almost forgot in the files i could not find the alternate nostril breathing technique, so inquiring in the site listed in the kundalini pdf i had found a technique but is diferent to the one that is described in the joys site. This is my first week following the program despite what i said upwards all went smoothly. i was wondering by the way about the spiritual warfare program i was wandering if i cant follow it by word can i adjust it to my own progress? for a total newbie like me i feel that is too rigorous to keep up with.

Hail Satan!!!!

<td val[/IMG]About a year ago,I started doing Hatha.My body is 54 years of age.So I can't do most of those poses either.So made one that would be good for me to follow.There is always room for modification in everything you do spiritually.Even H P Maxine,says not to force anything.So just do the best you can,but avoid being lazy.Slow but steady progress is what to shoot for.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Thu, 6/23/11, glarewhite <glarewhite@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] about yoga for satanist rutine and hell army program questions
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 9:12 PM

I have some trouble trying the handstand or headstand or tripod, so i was wondering if it is not an alternative to this or i have no choice rather than do it? i had fall with my head in tough ground and kinda hurts... thx in advance. I almost forgot in the files i could not find the alternate nostril breathing technique, so inquiring in the site listed in the kundalini pdf i had found a technique but is diferent to the one that is described in the joys site. This is my first week following the program despite what i said upwards all went smoothly. i was wondering by the way about the spiritual warfare program i was wandering if i cant follow it by word can i adjust it to my own progress? for a total newbie like me i feel that is too rigorous to keep up with.

Hail Satan!!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back