Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About when enemy attacks destroy your consciousness and even make you hate the Gods

BehemothWarrior666

Hello dear Family! If @Alchemist7 and others heard that I am asking for account deletion and that I canceled the work which needs to be done in respect to our Gods, I sincerely want to say that I repaired my mistakes and that I was under a huge influence by the Enemy and its related programs. You see, I have several problems in my life, being a an almost 1* year old (I***) and also.having my parents divorced for 5 years and because of an abusive dad who treated me like crap, locking me in his own apartment and not feeding me because I didn't want to go to his parents when I was in the visitation schedule! Also, not having the advantage To say at least on Facebook my opinion because it was completely censored and monitored by Jewbook! I sincerely am sorry for everything I said and for all the spam emails sent to HP HoodedCobra and I now eternally confirm that I am a Spiritual Satanist and, with all the warmth in my heart I say that the translation work will continue, among with the rest of my satanic activities, and @Alchemist7, please send me translation status and info on how to upload at my address which I again repeat: [email protected]
It is much simpler Han keeping the forum occupied and also making several messages!

The enemy programs are stronger than I thought and I am sorry for disappointing Father Satan in this spiritual war 😭😭😭😭!

I want to evolve with you my friends! I want to learn hydrokinesis and control the elements, I want to do planetary squares and why not.... start a project regarding conservation of really ancient knowledge where everything that is correct and Pagan will be manually translated by me and after finishing translations, I will ask High Priests and High Priestesses here on the forum to publish it in the JoS library. I am sorry once again for what I did and I will really make sure that these mistakes will never touch me in the future!!!
AVE SATANAS and may the Gods help us in our mission!!!

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Hello dear Family! If @Alchemist7 and others heard that I am asking for account deletion and that I canceled the work which needs to be done in respect to our Gods
I have not heard that you asked for account deletion or what else you said. What I heard is exactly what you said a bit below:

I was under a huge influence by the Enemy and its related programs

Which is why I refrained from further assisting you with the translations until the situation was clarified.

Have you performed the dedication ritual? Have you started meditating? For many people having major problems in their childhood can knock them down even for their entire life, meaning that these nefarious experiences will negatively affect their behaviour and social life. However you need to understand that serious and consistent meditation and being devoted to this path will allow you to shape your life and heal your "spiritual wounds" as you see fit. It does take effort and likely years of consistency but there is no shortcut to dodge such major issues in your life, but you will definitely find a way here to overcome them, unlike christianity which will only exacerbate your problems and your weaknesses, because christianity does thrive on the backs of weak people who must permanently face life problems in order to maintain their faith. Is really a vicious cycle.

Anyway if you have correctly dedicated and started deprograming from christianity then from my personal point of view is fine however I am not the one who decides whether you can still translate or not. HP Hooded Cobra will most likely take this decision

The Alchemist7 said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
Hello dear Family! If @Alchemist7 and others heard that I am asking for account deletion and that I canceled the work which needs to be done in respect to our Gods
I have not heard that you asked for account deletion or what else you said. What I heard is exactly what you said a bit below:

I was under a huge influence by the Enemy and its related programs

Which is why I refrained from further assisting you with the translations until the situation was clarified.

Have you performed the dedication ritual? Have you started meditating? For many people having major problems in their childhood can knock them down even for their entire life, meaning that these nefarious experiences will negatively affect their behaviour and social life. However you need to understand that serious and consistent meditation and being devoted to this path will allow you to shape your life and heal your "spiritual wounds" as you see fit. It does take effort and likely years of consistency but there is no shortcut to dodge such major issues in your life, but you will definitely find a way here to overcome them, unlike christianity which will only exacerbate your problems and your weaknesses, because christianity does thrive on the backs of weak people who must permanently face life problems in order to maintain their faith. Is really a vicious cycle.

Anyway if you have correctly dedicated and started deprograming from christianity then from my personal point of view is fine however I am not the one who decides whether you can still translate or not. HP Hooded Cobra will most likely take this decision

Thank you my friend! What you said means a lot for me, if HP HoodedCobra takes the decision that I should not translate, it is no problem, I won't get upset! As for the dedication, I will do it now in my Astral temple! Have a good day and stay healthy!🦇🦇

Finished my dedication ritual! I even posted a topic about this in the Joy of Satan 666 forum! So, ignore my previous reply! I am sincerely more than happy that I once and for all found the truth regarding Father Satan and that I am a fearsome warrior who is fighting against this odious jews and everything related to their culture!
gif-animations

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Finished my dedication ritual! I even posted a topic about this in the Joy of Satan 666 forum! So, ignore my previous reply! I am sincerely more than happy that I once and for all found the truth regarding Father Satan and that I am a fearsome warrior who is fighting against this odious jews and everything related to their culture!
gif-animations
Fuck the enemy

Remember to clean yourself properly afterwards.

Henu the Great said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
gif-animations
Fuck the enemy

Remember to clean yourself properly afterwards.
Thank you @Henu The Great, for sending me this powerful ritual! I finished it just now and also cleaned my aura to be protected both physically and psychological! It is a Satanic bless for me to finally destroy the jewish defense and aura once and for all!
Thank you again!
Regards,
BehemothWarrior666 🦇🦇

BehemothWarrior666 said:
gif-animations
As far as I know the dedication ritual done in the astral temple is only temporary, perhaps a sort of "compromise". You would still have to do the ritual physically when you are able to do it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back