Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About venus square

Jupiter

Hello there , when you guys think it s a good day to start Venus square ? I was thinking to start a venus square for attraction or something that s useful. What you guys think lmk.
Thanks

Hello there , when you guys think it s a good day to start Venus square ? I was thinking to start a venus square for attraction or something that s useful. What you guys think lmk.
Thanks
it changes with your location, so only you can know

Yes but what aspects should I look for exactly ?
Just look at dates to find the perfect time to start a Venus Square, it should be listed on a Friday (check every Friday for this year) with 'Venus Square' written underneath it.

Do the working during Waxing Moon, like for beauty or perfect skin or to get better at drawing, etc.

It's up to you.

If you are doing a working during a Wanning Moon tho, it's only for ending things during that time.

Think this through carefully.

Just look at dates to find the perfect time to start a Venus Square, it should be listed on a Friday (check every Friday for this year) with 'Venus Square' written underneath it.

Do the working during Waxing Moon, like for beauty or perfect skin or to get better at drawing, etc.

It's up to you.

If you are doing a working during a Wanning Moon tho, it's only for ending things during that time.

Think this through carefully.
The phase of the Moon does not need to be taken into account with the Venus square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back