Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the Stickers and the Flyer posted by Maxine. Presenting myself

bluestar742002

Hi there my fellow Satanists!
First, I wanted to introduce myself, I enrolled yesterday in this forum. Hi everybody!
My name is Ana, but you may call me Bluestar. I live in Venezuela and speak English and Spanish.
Satanism is the best and the only good thing that ever happened in my stupid life. Yes, it was pretty stupid before knowing our Beloved Father Satan. I've been practicing and learning for 2-3 weeks now and I already see great changes, most of all, for the first time in my whole life, I feel happy, I do not feel alone and lonely anymore. This is a quantum leap for me. Since childhood, I've been used, abused, rejected, always felt out of place, but now I know where my place is, and who is REALLY there for me.
Okay, having said that I have seen the stickers and the flyer our wonderful High Priestess Maxine left us in the Files, for us to distribute. Man! they are great! and furthermore, besides distributing, I will translate them into Spanish and leave them every possible place. As you know, we here speak Spanish, some English, but mostly Spanish. 
When translated, I will post them in the Files too, so they can be used if necessary or needed.
Maxine has done, and is doing such a wonderful job! investigation, learning, studies, and this is quite a hard endeavor. Most of all, she has passed us a wealth of information to show us the right track.
 I made my commitment to Father Satan, as she explained how to do it, and I felt wonderful, very much at peace. 
Well, thanks everybody for being here, I am here for all you too.
And thanks VERY MUCH to Maxine and the other High Priests and Priestesses.
HAIL SATAN!

There have been a lot of us who never had actually had happiness before we found Father Satan. Welcome and I wish you well in our journey.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 25, 2014, at 12:41, "bluestar742002@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi there my fellow Satanists!
First, I wanted to introduce myself, I enrolled yesterday in this forum. Hi everybody!
My name is Ana, but you may call me Bluestar. I live in Venezuela and speak English and Spanish.
Satanism is the best and the only good thing that ever happened in my stupid life. Yes, it was pretty stupid before knowing our Beloved Father Satan. I've been practicing and learning for 2-3 weeks now and I already see great changes, most of all, for the first time in my whole life, I feel happy, I do not feel alone and lonely anymore. This is a quantum leap for me. Since childhood, I've been used, abused, rejected, always felt out of place, but now I know where my place is, and who is REALLY there for me.
Okay, having said that I have seen the stickers and the flyer our wonderful High Priestess Maxine left us in the Files, for us to distribute. Man! they are great! and furthermore, besides distributing, I will translate them into Spanish and leave them every possible place. As you know, we here speak Spanish, some English, but mostly Spanish. 
When translated, I will post them in the Files too, so they can be used if necessary or needed.
Maxine has done, and is doing such a wonderful job! investigation, learning, studies, and this is quite a hard endeavor. Most of all, she has passed us a wealth of information to show us the right track.
 I made my commitment to Father Satan, as she explained how to do it, and I felt wonderful, very much at peace. 
Well, thanks everybody for being here, I am here for all you too.
And thanks VERY MUCH to Maxine and the other High Priests and Priestesses.
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back