Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the satanic sex cults

There are idiots that think Satanism is about taking drugs, sex orgies all the time, abusing animals, and blood sacrifice. I classify those groups as cults. Any true Satanist is not going to offer up animals, abuse animals for rituals, butcher children, or condone taking substances that ruin the brain and the liver. Nor do I condone physically vandalizing churches as some cults that call themselves Satanists do--all that does is builds a stronger bond within the church. Just look at what happened when mudslimes blew up churches in Nigeria. That only bonded the congregation tighter.
Also dangerous are cults that practice abusive sorcery. You are supposed to dedicate, or "sell", your soul within a 9-foot circle or pentagram.  Stepping out of the circle or pentagram is supposed to bind you. Note that, if you encounter this in a group, it is a cult. Do not attempt to dedicate or sell your soul within a circle or pentagram--doing this could have rather unpleasant to devastating consequences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back