Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the Necronomicon and other spell books

dnod696

Do the spells in the Necronomicon work better with black candles? I know it says two white candles, but I've had some negative results (probably due to angels), and was wondering if all sorcery was done better when backed with black candles as well. Thanks in advance.

The most important thing when spellcasting is intent. You have to be 100% clear what it is you want, you have to see it, feel it, smell it, be absolutely sure what it's for. If you're not, or you send out the wrong energy, spells backfire. Don't miss anything out, prepare well. If you're happier using black candles, use those. If you're nervous about using the Necronomicon again, ask for Satan's help & have his sigil nearby.
Good luck.

HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jason_a_stevens82" <jason_a_stevens82@... wrote:

Do the spells in the Necronomicon work better with black candles? I know it says two white candles, but I've had some negative results (probably due to angels), and was wondering if all sorcery was done better when backed with black candles as well. Thanks in advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back