Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about the matter of protecting ourselves from Radiation

knight.infernal

hello my fellow comrades, its been awhile since i wrote a message in this SS e-group...
i would like to talk about regarding the obvious cover up of Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Crisis and its danger not only in Japan as well as in world as well...
im currently living in Japan in Chiba Prefecture, residing in my relatives. i once lived in phil. for studying then go back here in japan for work to earn some money hoping to able to study again. being a half japanese, i have a privilege to live there... 

as we all know, back some years ago japan faced a one of its major crisis in its history.... the devastating earthquake and nuclear crisis at fukushima nuclear plant
mainstream media is keep telling that the incident is controlled and their is no longer to be worried about, in fact its complete opposite of what happening there... the crisis getting worse and uncontrollable.. the government is trying its best to cover up the danger of incident and leakage at pacific ocean...
i know many of you are well aware of this cover up conspiracy so i will not going further to explain the detail...
as S.Satanist, living here in japan this is kinda serious matter to me..
for now all i can do is making sure im safe from this radiation by living in distance away the affected area...im believe we can protect ourselves from harm by having a strong trained soul...can our soul capable of protecting ourselves from radiation?  i believe it can but i think this is only possible for those who have a serious highly trained soul practitioner..
currently i dont have much time to train because of lots of things i must do....
i work almost everyday and going back home very tired that even i try to meditate i immediately fall a sleepeven there is a time and in good condition to meditate my surrounding doesnt allow me so...i dont have a private or quite place to meditate 
but even with this disturbance in my training i really want to empower my soul for some reason i have a feeling i need to become strong enough before its too late... not sure with "too late" feeling but deep inside is quite keep urging to meditate

i have a feeling that this is something to do with preparation of disaster might occur in future

to think about it, Father Satan will ensure to protect his children from danger in the future... and by this means i guess through giving us spiritual knowledge to capability to protect ourselves from danger
its up to us if we accept the knowledge and applying it our life in order to ensure our safety in future...
but as for the radiation... how strong we supposed be to protect or deflect the certain danger level of radiation?can we really build up a strong soul to prevent our cells abnormally mutate to cause cancer via radiation?

well for now i will try to make a time to meditate and just keep training as much as i can 

Of course the soul can be programmed to protect from radiation. You must be building up an aura of protection everyday. Vibrate Suryae 9 times or a multiple of nine for protection. That is strong as well.

That urge you are feeling. Listen to it. Also try to meditate when you wake up in the morning. Bundling yoga and breathing exercises helps lot. this will give entry throughout the day.

Father Satan protects his people but also do your best to gairn power and protect yourself. Do not worry.

There is a book on Amazon.com that has natural cures for radiation and protection from radiation. The book is called Nature cures for Radiation. It is by a doctor. Purchase that book for practical physical added protection.

Be well and stay strong.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 4:42 AM PDT knight.infernal@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

hello my fellow comrades, its been awhile since i wrote a message in this SS e-group...

i would like to talk about regarding the obvious cover up of Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Crisis and its danger not only in Japan as well as in world as well...

im currently living in Japan in Chiba Prefecture, residing in my relatives. i once lived in phil. for studying then go back here in japan for work to earn some money hoping to able to study again. being a half japanese, i have a privilege to live there...

as we all know, back some years ago japan faced a one of its major crisis in its history.... the devastating earthquake and nuclear crisis at fukushima nuclear plant

mainstream media is keep telling that the incident is controlled and their is no longer to be worried about, in fact its complete opposite of what happening there... the crisis getting worse and uncontrollable.. the government is trying its best to cover up the danger of incident and leakage at pacific ocean...

i know many of you are well aware of this cover up conspiracy so i will not going further to explain the detail...

as S.Satanist, living here in japan this is kinda serious matter to me..
for now all i can do is making sure im safe from this radiation by living in distance away the affected area...
im believe we can protect ourselves from harm by having a strong trained soul...
can our soul capable of protecting ourselves from radiation? i believe it can but i think this is only possible for those who have a serious highly trained soul practitioner..

currently i dont have much time to train because of lots of things i must do....
i work almost everyday and going back home very tired that even i try to meditate i immediately fall a sleep
even there is a time and in good condition to meditate my surrounding doesnt allow me so...
i dont have a private or quite place to meditate

but even with this disturbance in my training i really want to empower my soul for some reason i have a feeling i need to become strong enough before its too late... not sure with "too late" feeling but deep inside is quite keep urging to meditate

i have a feeling that this is something to do with preparation of disaster might occur in future

to think about it, Father Satan will ensure to protect his children from danger in the future... and by this means i guess through giving us spiritual knowledge to capability to protect ourselves from danger
its up to us if we accept the knowledge and applying it our life in order to ensure our safety in future...

but as for the radiation... how strong we supposed be to protect or deflect the certain danger level of radiation?
can we really build up a strong soul to prevent our cells abnormally mutate to cause cancer via radiation?

well for now i will try to make a time to meditate and just keep training as much as i can

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I lived in Shizuoka-ken and Nagoya for 8 years, but left before the tsunami. Strangely enough, I have a crazy luck that keeps me a step ahead of this kinda shit. The winter of 2005(?) when the big tsunami killed all those people in the Indian Ocean, I was supposed to be surfing on the east coast of Sri Lanka. A lawsuit held me up, and I couldn't go.Anyway, you know all the tea fields outside Shizuoka shi? They export to france, and the French customs Geiger counter the tea, and told them to fuck off. This is even farther than you, from Fukushima. I'm sorry to tell you this.I wish you the best, but like you, deep down, feel something bad coming, and not just for Japan.Gambatte tomodachi!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back