Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the Hells Army Training Program

emilgundorph

Hi, everybody.

I've just discovered this forum now.

I am a dedicated satanist and are currently undergoing the Hells Army Training Program. Unfortunately, the following 4 days i will be unable to perform the daily practices of the training program. I am in the first month, day 27-31, the one with astral senses.

Will this be okay? i really don't want to start all over again...

Best Regards
Jonathan Jansen

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emilgundorph" <emilgundorph@... wrote:
Hi, everybody.

I am a dedicated satanist and are currently undergoing the Hells Army Training Program. Unfortunately, the following 4 days i will be unable to perform the daily practices of the training program. I am in the first month, day 27-31, the one with astral senses.

Best Regards
Jonathan Jansen
Hey don't worry about it, it is important to keep up the training but you won't need to start all over again! But it couldn't hurt to redo some exercises.... just try to keep at it and work hard at it.
Good luck, hail Satan!

Do what Satan personally inspires you to do.Not sure yet?Ask him..........shadowwhispr--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emilgundorph" <emilgundorph@... wrote:
Hi, everybody.

Best Regards
Jonathan Jansen

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back