Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the chakras

emotions

if I did the opening the soul process once but thing is I may said over the amount needed for vibration for the chakras , is that still counting or do I have to do it again

I don't answer to you now as you are unsalvageable, so Im writing this so if a newbie comes here, they don't get confused.

When you are opening your chakras, you still have to meditate on them, and you can still use mantras, and actually I advise to use mantras but you can increase the reputation to 10, so you vibrate 10times into every chakra, and you can also use affirmation like "this energy empowers my ... chakra in the best way for me".

If you have opened your third eye, and you move on to the 6th, you still have to mediate on your 3rd eye, so for example when you get to open your solar chakra, on these days when you open it, you still have to meditate on the chakras that you have already opened.

When you fully opened your all your chakras, you can focus on cleaning them, but you still have to empower them by wither meditate on them, vibrating mantras into them, or spinning them. Spinning them also good for cleaning.

AFODO said:
I don't answer to you now as you are unsalvageable, so Im writing this so if a newbie comes here, they don't get confused.

Sorry, what do you mean by that? I don't understand.

Sunny said:

I don't know if thats the good word for this in English but he is unsalvageable.
Basically nothing helps him, and just asks everything, I bet his mom wipe his ass after poopoo too.
Just look at his previous posts if you don't understand.

AFODO said:
Sunny said:

I don't know if thats the good word for this in English but he is unsalvageable.
Basically nothing helps him, and just asks everything, I bet his mom wipe his ass after poopoo too.

You are exaggerating a bit. He needs time, commitment and patience. Also, study and understanding are really necessary and important.

AFODO said:

There is no need to disrespect people when this is unprovoked. This could demotivate them from further pursuing their goals. We are not here to bully people. Not everyone evolves at the same rate, and we are all learning, some faster than others. Some people come from very challenging backgrounds and require time to adapt to new lifestyles. Therefore, we should strive to create a supportive and healthy environment for them to learn, rather than insulting them or assuming that they are permanently damaged, placing limitations where none exist in the first place.

This man call himself advanced and he is a Satanist since 2021, yet he wanted to dedicate themselves a few days ago, and the fact that he can't even burn a paper just make it worse. He is basically dedicated yet he thinks he is not, which will really makes him non dedicated.

He is struggling to make a spiritual routine
He is struggling to read anything on the JoS but sometimes misses the answers that is given to him too.

We should teach people to be self made and independent just how demons does. He won't be able to advance if he can't put one and one together.
He fails to search for at least 5 minutes for answers to his questions, which I can understand as he cant read one article on the JoS.
It is just time wasting to guide people with intellectual disability or trolls.
I have answered him many times yet it worth nothing. You will realize the same if he continues or email you.

AFODO said:

Yes, a degree of discretion is needed when replying to people, but we also have to be patient and understanding. As far as what he has said, it sounds like he is giving some attempts at this path, which is in some ways better than other people.

I agree that he needs to make a better effort at searching for answers independently, although not every one of his questions was answered in an obvious manner prior to him asking.

Everyone is at different levels in all areas, including in regards to intellectual or studying capabilities. It would be too harsh to deem him as "unsalvageable" due to this, as we all exist on the path of transformation and growth. Check with him in about 2 years, and then you would be in a better place to make such a definite judgement.

You can motivate people to do better, but be careful about applying damning judgements, as this can become too destructive. If you are personally burnt out by his questions, then it is better to take a break from answering, or cut back on the length of replies.

While codeine's behavior is in the public, others have made worse errors in private. In reality, asking lots of questions is not that bad, compared to other things I have seen people do. As long as people are making some efforts with their meditations, we can afford them some time. The way people act cannot be totally changed overnight, so we have to work around this fact.

codeine1337 said:
if I did the opening the soul process once but thing is I may said over the amount needed for vibration for the chakras , is that still counting or do I have to do it again

For example, I repeated it as long I felt it is necessary, after that I did complete chakra meditation, to empower them and open them further.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=453642 time=1689251933 user_id=21286]
Yes, a degree of discretion is needed when replying to people, but we also have to be patient and understanding. As far as what he has said, it sounds like he is giving some attempts at this path, which is in some ways better than other people.

I agree that he needs to make a better effort at searching for answers independently, although not every one of his questions was answered in an obvious manner prior to him asking.

Everyone is at different levels in all areas, including in regards to intellectual or studying capabilities. It would be too harsh to deem him as "unsalvageable" due to this, as we all exist on the path of transformation and growth. Check with him in about 2 years, and then you would be in a better place to make such a definite judgement.

You can motivate people to do better, but be careful about applying damning judgements, as this can become too destructive. If you are personally burnt out by his questions, then it is better to take a break from answering, or cut back on the length of replies.

While codeine's behavior is in the public, others have made worse errors in private. In reality, asking lots of questions is not that bad, compared to other things I have seen people do. As long as people are making some efforts with their meditations, we can afford them some time. The way people act cannot be totally changed overnight, so we have to work around this fact.

I'm still happy to answers questions.
When someone does not understand what I say nor what anybody says it is a bit frustrating. I might have been to hard on him anyways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back