Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Sigils and Tatoos - Also Hi!

djinnapprentice

Hey there, Im new to this group, but Im a satanist for years now. Ok, maybe I was a kind of LaVeyan Satanist before, but Im gradually changing towards Spiritual Satanism.

What I would like to know is quite simple - I have this "dream" of covering my body in tatoos, and I've been thinking of using Demonic Sigils among them. Mostly the demons aligned to my astrological sign - which is Scorpio (Ascendant Scorpio). So yeah, Im a "true" scorpio, and from what I could gather of the JoS site, there are 6 demons that cover the Scorpio sign, which are:

Biffrons
Haagenti/Bastet
Sabnock
Shax
Uvall
Vine

I would mostly like to know if there is some sort of danger involved in this - I mean, could the sigils' owners be angered I offered them this kind of tribute? Would they be jealous of each other? Do I need to ask their permission first?

Im 23, and I still live with my parents while I finish up my university course. I plan on being a Geologist, but who knows what will happen... either way, I dont have neither the money or the space or permission to engage in complex rituals, and I dont feel secure with trying to contact the demons without any kind of formality or atmospheric compliance.

Anyways, this is a summary of my problem. I'd be glad with any help or advice offered, specially if they come from anyone within the JoS organization member itself.

Ah, and Im from Brazil here. Hey, guys! ;D

I don't believe the demons would get mad over this, but it doesn't hurt to ask them yourself if/when you are spiritually open enough to do so. I don't believe astrological signs should influence your decision on this though, maybe you should only get the sigils of the demons you are close to? Your guardian demon persay, or any other demons you make friendships with. Father Satan's sigil is also one to consider. But, it is your choice and I should stop blabbering lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "djinnapprentice" <auryg.9@... wrote:

Hey there, Im new to this group, but Im a satanist for years now. Ok, maybe I was a kind of LaVeyan Satanist before, but Im gradually changing towards Spiritual Satanism.

What I would like to know is quite simple - I have this "dream" of covering my body in tatoos, and I've been thinking of using Demonic Sigils among them. Mostly the demons aligned to my astrological sign - which is Scorpio (Ascendant Scorpio). So yeah, Im a "true" scorpio, and from what I could gather of the JoS site, there are 6 demons that cover the Scorpio sign, which are:

Biffrons
Haagenti/Bastet
Sabnock
Shax
Uvall
Vine

I would mostly like to know if there is some sort of danger involved in this - I mean, could the sigils' owners be angered I offered them this kind of tribute? Would they be jealous of each other? Do I need to ask their permission first?

Im 23, and I still live with my parents while I finish up my university course. I plan on being a Geologist, but who knows what will happen... either way, I dont have neither the money or the space or permission to engage in complex rituals, and I dont feel secure with trying to contact the demons without any kind of formality or atmospheric compliance.

Anyways, this is a summary of my problem. I'd be glad with any help or advice offered, specially if they come from anyone within the JoS organization member itself.

Ah, and Im from Brazil here. Hey, guys! ;D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back