Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about self-esteem(selfcest)

Is it normal to love yourself to the point of desiring yourself both spiritually and sexually? I also love everything about myself, creativity, thoughts, ways of thinking, desire for a better life, wealth. The desire to be in a relationship with myself as a boyfriend and girlfriend. As I become spiritually elevated, I begin to desire myself more and more. It is not an obsession, but specifically a great love

Is it normal to love yourself to the point of desiring yourself both spiritually and sexually? I also love everything about myself, creativity, thoughts, ways of thinking, desire for a better life, wealth. The desire to be in a relationship with myself as a boyfriend and girlfriend. As I become spiritually elevated, I begin to desire myself more and more. It is not an obsession, but specifically a great love
No, it is abnormal to be aroused at your own image. This is very different from self admiration, like if you admired the results of your workout routine and how it changed your fitness and aesthetics. It may be worthwhile to investigate this to see if it's not a compensation for other things.

Being proud of yourself and loving yourself for who you are and how you are evolving is not the same thing as being romantically and sexually in love with yourself. Likewise, nourishment is not the same as eating junk food even though it may seem quite similar.

I consider myself something beautiful, I like myself a lot, I'm proud of what I'm doing and I try to improve as much as possible, I'm really proud of the person I am and very happy with my qualities even at great levels. But that doesn't mean I want to marry myself. Because it is not natural to want to marry and fall in love with yourself, but a distortion of feeling which in itself is positive and beneficial such as the sense of self-esteem, taking care of yourself and recognizing your successes.

This is not to criticize you, but to show that you can take care of yourself the way I do too, without it being romantic and sexual in love. Even though I love how I am, the things that make me unique and my character with my acquired and natural abilities, however, I am currently in love with a girl. This doesn't mean I lose myself, or that I think I'm less "cool." It's simply how falling in love really works.

PS I would like to point out that the first gesture of self-love is the desire to evolve and improve. If this is not there, but you remain satisfied with what you are now, but without dreaming of becoming even more, it is only a wrong you do yourself. And it's not fair to you.

Нет, возбуждаться от собственного образа ненормально. Это сильно отличается от самолюбования, например, если бы вы восхищались результатами своей тренировки и тем, как она изменила вашу физическую форму и эстетику. Возможно, стоит исследовать это, чтобы понять, не является ли это компенсацией за другие вещи.
Меня возбуждает моя душа, конечно, это трудно объяснить, чем больше я медитирую и чем больше я поднимаюсь к новым рубежам, приближаясь к точке, где требуется использовать полученные знания и мудрость для создания себя, для дальнейшего прогресса, тем больше мне хочется воссоздать себя, не знаю, может быть, какую-то проекцию себя, но с противоположным полом.

No, it is abnormal to be aroused at your own image. This is very different from self admiration, like if you admired the results of your workout routine and how it changed your fitness and aesthetics. It may be worthwhile to investigate this to see if it's not a compensation for other things.
Of course I realize that most of my spiritual successes are a huge help from the Demons, with whom I have a close relationship

I'm probably a narcissist, but far from egocentric. I also admire other people. Adolf, Tesla, Napoleon, philosophers from ancient Greece, our Demons when they were still living in ancient Egypt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back