Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About rider waite deck

I recently ordered one of these decks, knowing full well that there are jewish symbols in there. I should have not ordered it, yes, but the situation forces me to (I just don't have enough money for anything more, lol, and the deck is extremely easy to understand). Anyway, I want to ask for some advice. I plan to paint over all the jewish torah symbols in the deck, additionally performing a cleansing FRRT on them. So, is it worth doing FRRT on them for 7 days, or will one time be enough? In any case, before falling asleep with them, I plan to do FRRT on them with each letter up to vibration 99 times, because it's nasty to fall asleep with something with Jewish symbols on it. I always used to use the help of a friend, but I want to use my own personal Tarot, and learn how to handle them. Also, who has encountered them, how does this deck behave in general, despite the aforementioned flaws?

I recently ordered one of these decks, knowing full well that there are jewish symbols in there. I should have not ordered it, yes, but the situation forces me to (I just don't have enough money for anything more, lol, and the deck is extremely easy to understand). Anyway, I want to ask for some advice. I plan to paint over all the jewish torah symbols in the deck, additionally performing a cleansing FRRT on them. So, is it worth doing FRRT on them for 7 days, or will one time be enough? In any case, before falling asleep with them, I plan to do FRRT on them with each letter up to vibration 99 times, because it's nasty to fall asleep with something with Jewish symbols on it. I always used to use the help of a friend, but I want to use my own personal Tarot, and learn how to handle them. Also, who has encountered them, how does this deck behave in general, despite the aforementioned flaws?
Speaking of Tarot, the Rider Waite deck is so far the best you can use, as Lydia said before. Despite the fact that it has a few Jewish symbols here and there, which you can easily draw over.

Then simply cleanse the deck with white-gold energy or electric blue flames, to clean their energy of whoever touched them before you, for a few days, and they are good to go.

I can tell you we will eventually have a satanic deck sometime in the future, but until then, this one is perfectly fine as long as you draw over the enemy symbols.

Go with RWS style decks. There are many that do not have hebew or xianity, but are the same style/theme.

The original RWS deck were designed by adept occultists, the symbolism is very important, but like all things some hebrew was added.

There's no need to do an RTR on your deck, it wasn't charged. It's empty symbols. Use a marker to blot them out so you don't see it.

Everyone should do research first before buying a deck. There have been mentions here form other SS about decks that had no hebrew or xianity.

Speaking of Tarot, the Rider Waite deck is so far the best you can use, as Lydia said before. Despite the fact that it has a few Jewish symbols here and there, which you can easily draw over.

Then simply cleanse the deck with white-gold energy or electric blue flames, to clean their energy of whoever touched them before you, for a few days, and they are good to go.

I can tell you we will eventually have a satanic deck sometime in the future, but until then, this one is perfectly fine as long as you draw over the enemy symbols.
Yes, what I'm ordering is definitely a regular product. Because I doubt that someone for 260 rubles, that's 3 dollars or so, will do anything with it. Thank you for the advice

Go with RWS style decks. There are many that do not have hebew or xianity, but are the same style/theme.

The original RWS deck were designed by adept occultists, the symbolism is very important, but like all things some hebrew was added.

There's no need to do an RTR on your deck, it wasn't charged. It's empty symbols. Use a marker to blot them out so you don't see it.

Everyone should do research first before buying a deck. There have been mentions here form other SS about decks that had no hebrew or xianity.

Same answer for HP Lydia like mine above, for there is nothing more to add. In any case, thank you all

My favorite deck is called "Insight Tarot" by Reshetnikov. I bought it at a bookstore, and the creator was allegedly a student of Carl Jung. There are really no jew influenced cards, other than perhaps hanged man. The devil card is not disrespectful towards Father Satan in my opinion.

Here is "The Devil" and "Hanged Man" from my deck.

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_153603285.jpg
    IMG_20240924_153603285.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back