Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Opening the chakras

emotions

Hello , is there any specific time when I should open my chakras or ? for example in Venus time or something
Beside that if I opened my chakras yesterday around 1 am and next day passes can I open them again ? like at night because when is day I can t really do it .. My parents are home kinda and yeah

Chakras have different times in which they are more active, you can look this up on the JoS. There is no wrong time to do it, however.

For working with the chakras you can work them however much you want, as long as you are not burning yourself out. A day is not detrimental as long as you have a routine in which you are consistent.

Powerofjustice said:
Chakras have different times in which they are more active, you can look this up on the JoS. There is no wrong time to do it, however.

For working with the chakras you can work them however much you want, as long as you are not burning yourself out. A day is not detrimental as long as you have a routine in which you are consistent.

I understand , thank you but is it ok if I vibrate Uruz & Ansuz at night along with their affirmations and then at day Fehu and other affirmations ? ( like in the same day but around 1 AM and then when I woke up 9-10 )

codeine1337 said:
I understand , thank you but is it ok if I vibrate Uruz & Ansuz at night along with their affirmations and then at day Fehu and other affirmations ? ( like in the same day but around 1 AM and then when I woke up 9-10 )

When you do your magickal workings, once they are started is largely irrelevant. Just don't let more than 36h pass in between them or if you are doing a working that requires precise amounts of reps every day like a planetary square, go by astrological days(meaning a new day starts at sunrise, not 00:00)

This is the JoS chakra activity hours without the ads.

https://mega.nz/file/ntVhQSyT#bPvETMVgH8zdaNS16rnQCV-rjnpJUKFpRAF4lsOIUwQ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back