Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About manifesting a car from my parents

Jupiter

Hello there , I got a question that I am really curious about it , is there a way I can use all the energy and magic for my parents to get me my desired car for 18 years old b-day ?
Thank you

im not sure its going to be for 18yo bday but if you work well you may get it one day!

Hello there , I got a question that I am really curious about it , is there a way I can use all the energy and magic for my parents to get me my desired car for 18 years old b-day ?
Thank you
While Fehu and Sowilo broadly relate to empowerment or an increasing in personal power and wealth, Gebo rules gifting, as this makes you an "attractive recipient" in a sense. Further, Berkano relates to the family and nurturing, and can be used if your family doesn't normally support you, or views you as not in need of their support for a car.

You will have to think about which approach you wish to take here and what obstacles currently exist. Fehu would create the opportunity for this to occur. Sowilo would more broadly relate to personal empowerment. Gebo seems clearly related.

Raidho could be used both to create or project yourself as in need of a car, like if you are viewed as irresponsible or if the gift would be unwise, or some other obstacle which this rune could help you to overcome.

As Henu stated, be careful you are not trying to just "juice" your parents for their wealth. Positive affirmations for both yourself and them should be used, or perhaps you would just affirm the energy broadly to help you get a car (in the best way for you), rather than only targeting your parents. Maybe this manifests a situation where you can more quickly get a car, but you pay half and they pay half, or something like that.

While Fehu and Sowilo broadly relate to empowerment or an increasing in personal power and wealth, Gebo rules gifting, as this makes you an "attractive recipient" in a sense. Further, Berkano relates to the family and nurturing, and can be used if your family doesn't normally support you, or views you as not in need of their support for a car.

You will have to think about which approach you wish to take here and what obstacles currently exist. Fehu would create the opportunity for this to occur. Sowilo would more broadly relate to personal empowerment. Gebo seems clearly related.

Raidho could be used both to create or project yourself as in need of a car, like if you are viewed as irresponsible or if the gift would be unwise, or some other obstacle which this rune could help you to overcome.

As Henu stated, be careful you are not trying to just "juice" your parents for their wealth. Positive affirmations for both yourself and them should be used, or perhaps you would just affirm the energy broadly to help you get a car (in the best way for you), rather than only targeting your parents. Maybe this manifests a situation where you can more quickly get a car, but you pay half and they pay half, or something like that.
ok but my question is what if you do illegal stuff ? and getting money / wealth illegal

Also , thank you for the reply I appreciate

Fehu-Sowilo for the amount you can reasonably manage, and then affirm that you get a vehicle from your parents. This approach, however, can potentially divert from other potential gifts.
Is there a way I can try using these runes for manifesting the desire type of shoes I wanna have ? I m looking to cop like 5-6 pair of shoes. Or should I just visualize myself already having it

ok but my question is what if you do illegal stuff ? and getting money / wealth illegal
In most cases you are just setting yourself up for failure here, as you can get caught and face a larger punishment than what you gained. If you go to jail this will be a mark on your record and could ruin future opportunities for you.

Further, you make yourself look immature or unstable to the Gods or other authorities.
Why would someone help you get more power, or give you a car or other things, if you are just going to run off and do something destructive? Therefore, it is better to just put this behind you.

Focus on building yourself up, including ethically, because this is always worth more than whatever quick buck you achieve by doing something illegal or immorally.

Look at what the solar runes and energies represent, which is to build value and project this onto the world. This means learning skills that produce something which you can sell to other people. There is infinite potential here as you can always become more skilled.

Last edited:
In most cases you are just setting yourself up for failure here, as either you can get caught and face a larger punishment than what you gained. If you go to jail this will be a mark on your record and could ruin future opportunities for you.

Further, you make yourself look immature or unstable to the Gods or other authorities.
Why would someone help you get more power, or give you a car or other things, if you are just going to run off and do something destructive? Therefore, it is better to just put this behind you.

Focus on building yourself up, including ethically, because this is always worth more than whatever quick buck you achieve by doing something illegal or immorally.

Look at what the solar runes and energies represent, which is to build value and project this onto the world. This means learning skills that produce something which you can sell to other people. There is infinite potential here as you can always become more skilled.
It s not that easy tho , my family is involved with the cartel and other things they are high social standing in my city and I am involved also with a lot of stuff which I can t give out more info. I am making enough money but most of the money are going to my parents because they think if they give me now so much money I ll make arrogance and stuff. I don t like working tho at a job especially. I rather achieve power and get hella wealth by doing what I m doing rather than working tbh.

You
have
It s not that easy tho , my family is involved with the cartel and other things they are high social standing in my city and I am involved also with a lot of stuff which I can t give out more info. I am making enough money but most of the money are going to my parents because they think if they give me now so much money I ll make arrogance and stuff. I don t like working tho at a job especially. I rather achieve power and get hella wealth by doing what I m doing rather than working tbh.
That is disgusting. You might as well be a jew if you do not put any effort into a legitimate career path because working in crime is working against humanity.

You can get money by offering services as well, not only by jobs, in my 16-18 years old period I was making quite some money by creating 3D Assets for game developers, now at 20 almost 21 I have a part time job which allows me to attend college (for a fulltime job which I enjoy) while also earning some money from Video Editing.

You just gotta be patient and give it time, build your career and find something which brings a positive impact to the world.

You

That is disgusting. You might as well be a jew if you do not put any effort into a legitimate career path because working in crime is working against humanity.
what ? wym jew , I am literally dedicated to Father Satan. I ve seen other people from this forum that some of them are my friends and they are doing other stuff getting hella money and not working at all. You don t have to work a 9-5 for money bro. We are in 2024 come on now

You

Overall I would agree with you, but if you look at Bill Gates, what he does is perfectly legal vaccinations etc. but it is more detestable as anything a cartel ever did. If a criminal organization would for example produce heavy licensed expensive medicine and help people to get medicine way cheaper, this would be illegal, but good for humanity, it's just a example. In a corrupt world, crime can be something good, especially if these anti free speech bill get's approved and all we write here get's illegal.

With this comment, everything lost validity in what you want. This is really unethical and very immoral.

It is fine if you do NOT want to work for others, but you can forge skills to create money in a healthy and positive way for yourself, such as clairvoyance, intuition and other kinds of things.

When you forge clairvoyance you can program it to show you where you can earn money without working, this comes from the ability you forged, in fact many siddhis, which are Satan's gifts from us can be used to earn money.

I prefer a thousand times a person who tells me, look I won the lottery with my clairvoyance, to one who tells me this bullshit you say. For the first one I would have respect since he is the fruit of his work, however for the second one, he would seem to me more like a Jew than any other.

Stop being a fucking worm and learn how to be a decent human being. Criminals are in a low echelon on the karmic and natural universal hierarchy, and all aspects of criminal behavior and action are noticed by the Gods, who find these sorts of things abominable and lowly.

Judgement comes to those who engage in these low things, you best ought to bow real low in respect to the Gods and have them guide you away from being an unbalanced being who thinks criminality is some sort of good alternative to honest forms of labor.

Use what money you have into furthering your education and climb into good honest work ASAP so you can deeply change and move away from all this.

Have the Gods assist you in staying completely away from the cartel and all this shady business, as if you keep this up it could be you or your family on the chopping block. The cartel will kill anyone who opposes them or even catches wind of someone trying to get away from them and their business, they are psychopathic evil people.

Best of Luck to you. I hope you take my words seriously.

Understand that wealth accumulated through crime is unstable wealth which can and likely will eventually be taken from you at a moment's notice. It is the false "easy" path which inevitably results in ruin, rather than the genuine and legitimate path which yields lasting results. Therefore you should not view criminality as being your only vehicle towards financial well-being. One also does not need to pursue a career mindlessly in order to achieve wealth, there are an endless number of ways in which money may be earned legitimately beyond working a typical job.

Perhaps you should also instead work both spiritually and materially towards distancing yourself from your family. There is no individual involved in organized crime who is ultimately safe from the ambitions of other criminals, and by involving yourself in your family's criminal affairs, you place your very life, nevermind your freedom and potential for the advancement of yourself in immense danger.

You may choose to take the advice given to you here or ignore it, and deal with the consequences of doing such, but be aware that we in the Joy of Satan will also not condone or further assist anyone involved in criminal activity.

Nobody likes working, but that isn't an excuse for your actions hurting other people or causing other problems. That is usually why it was made illegal, because it is immoral.

If someone was making money off your suffering, you and your family would be extremely upset, so how can you do the same? If everyone did that, society would crumble.

With this comment, everything lost validity in what you want. This is really unethical and very immoral.

It is fine if you do NOT want to work for others, but you can forge skills to create money in a healthy and positive way for yourself, such as clairvoyance, intuition and other kinds of things.

When you forge clairvoyance you can program it to show you where you can earn money without working, this comes from the ability you forged, in fact many siddhis, which are Satan's gifts from us can be used to earn money.

I prefer a thousand times a person who tells me, look I won the lottery with my clairvoyance, to one who tells me this bullshit you say. For the first one I would have respect since he is the fruit of his work, however for the second one, he would seem to me more like a Jew than any other.
Man you are from Colombia , you know better how cartels operate ok ? don t tell me everything lost validity lol

Overall I would agree with you, but if you look at Bill Gates, what he does is perfectly legal vaccinations etc. but it is more detestable as anything a cartel ever did. If a criminal organization would for example produce heavy licensed expensive medicine and help people to get medicine way cheaper, this would be illegal, but good for humanity, it's just a example. In a corrupt world, crime can be something good, especially if these anti free speech bill get's approved and all we write here get's illegal.

At the end of the day we are talking about exploiting people, and it is not acceptable by any means. Seeing Spiritual Satanists being apologetic toward exploitation is infuriating, to say the least.

what ? wym jew , I am literally dedicated to Father Satan. I ve seen other people from this forum that some of them are my friends and they are doing other stuff getting hella money and not working at all. You don t have to work a 9-5 for money bro. We are in 2024 come on now
Dedication ritual means very little when you are not actually living in a respectable manner. The ritual implies constant evolution, and that includes leaving such things in the past. That ritual does not give you a free pass to do whatever you want just because you want to.

Some others, who might be idiots, are not really role models for a successful and fulfilling life when they are being parasites in relation to others. There is more to life than money, even though that can play a major part for some people.

If you are having problems working for others (even though you already work for others) then look into entrepreneurship. There is always a need for hard workers and that is a good way to make a lot of money aside from successful investments. These methods carry risks, of course, and you should educate yourself about these subjects. After all, are you not the same person you kept constantly asking how to get rich..? Such desires require a good amount of effort. An effort is something that a criminal path does not really require. It is a shortcut with a high amount of risk as your illicit earnings are easily taken away when (not if) it comes to that. On top of that, you get time 'away'. Do you think Gods view this very fondly?

This is not a good lifestyle. I have non-biological relations and peers who ended up graphically killed or put away from this. There is so much that can go wrong.

I know the issue is not easy for you because this is generational at this point and maybe if you live in Mexico or Colombia, it's just part of the fabric of the high social standing. People brought up in the lifestyle by their parents don't understand where this can lead to.

At least try to do something legitimate at some point. Life is more important than some Air Nikes.

Both are detestable. All cartels make their money off of child prostitution to buy drugs, then behead dozens of teachers or random people and smear them as pedophiles so idiots justify the killing. This isn't an exaggeration.

Most rich people are not as compromised or as insane as Bill Gates has gone, if they were, we'd be living in a vat of manure.

Karnonnos has first-hand experience, which is good. Thanks to the internet everyone can know what kind of animals those criminals are...
To clarify, the people I knew in the western sphere were criminals. They were involved with smaller-time gangs. This stuff was bad enough. It involved enough stuff to make one's stomach turn and in some ways, they got what they deserved.

The stuff I said about cartels in Latin America, Italy, etc. is easily verifiable anywhere. You can easily read and be able to surmise where cartels make most of their profits to be able to obtain the funds to traffic drugs - in the sexual exploitation of women and children. This is also linked to the incidents on the US border involving kids that Kari Lake posted (warning: the details of this are disgusting). There are other operations they do like money laundering from business, but this is an open secret.

All of it is however obscured by the 'Robin Hood' bullshit, Mafia being glorified and people salivating over some evil whore with a pink AK-47.

You are a member who has been around here for some years, do not lower yourself to thinking criminality in any way, shape or form is justifiable just because of the corrupted state of our world.

Satanism is about re-establishing natural order and not just extending and prolonging this corrupt shit-hole of a world we have to contend and live in currently, we are to EVOLVE OUT OF THIS.

Please try to meditate on how you can view this properly, you are seeing this from the entirely wrong mindset and world view. The cartel is a cancerous organized crime organization that is like a rapidly spreading tumor on the face of the earth, same as all other organized crime syndicates and everything the enemy is and does.

All of this is literally MIRRORING AND FOLLOWING BY EXAMPLE what the enemy does and how they operate.

At the end of the day we are talking about exploiting people, and it is not acceptable by any means. Seeing Spiritual Satanists being apologetic toward exploitation is infuriating, to say the least.

Dedication ritual means very little when you are not actually living in a respectable manner. The ritual implies constant evolution, and that includes leaving such things in the past. That ritual does not give you a free pass to do whatever you want just because you want to.

Some others, who might be idiots, are not really role models for a successful and fulfilling life when they are being parasites in relation to others. There is more to life than money, even though that can play a major part for some people.

If you are having problems working for others (even though you already work for others) then look into entrepreneurship. There is always a need for hard workers and that is a good way to make a lot of money aside from successful investments. These methods carry risks, of course, and you should educate yourself about these subjects. After all, are you not the same person you kept constantly asking how to get rich..? Such desires require a good amount of effort. An effort is something that a criminal path does not really require. It is a shortcut with a high amount of risk as your illicit earnings are easily taken away when (not if) it comes to that. On top of that, you get time 'away'. Do you think Gods view this very fondly?
I don t work , my parents just money launders for the cartel because they got connections with some of the most powerful people in mexico since a few months , I found out recently and yeah they ve been trying to hide this from me.

I don t work , my parents just money launders for the cartel because they got connections with some of the most powerful people in mexico since a few months , I found out recently and yeah they ve been trying to hide this from me.
but man idrc about how I make my money as long as it brings me wealth , I am doing my spiritual routine daily and all that stuff , I ve been trying to find out my Guardian Demon since November and stuff but regarding money and respect , power and stuff like that why would you be doing it just legal when you can do both legal & illegal.

You don t have to work a 9-5 for money bro. We are in 2024 come on now

"oy vey goy it's 2024, there is totally no need to keep society going anymore, it's not cool and shit anymore. Don't work goy, you can't even give any
value to society, not that it matters, just live on your parents until they die and go to heaven alongside with them."

That's your reality.

but man idrc about how I make my money as long as it brings me wealth

"I don't really care that I'm slurping on my tea from a few thousand drug addicts that rape and and destroying society in all different ways also, as far as I'm chilling, it's good for me." That's why we call you a Jew lol. Even if you are racially isn't, you and your whole family is disgusting involved in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you be doing it just legal when you can do both legal & illegal.
Because it erodes social fabric and more likely than not is something that someone else suffers from as a direct and also as a indirect result.

You are very young, and should consider what older people have to say. This certainly is something you should meditate upon and ask the Gods guidance for.

I agree with other posts about legality. There is a time and a place for seemingly illegal things as a few of the laws of today are stupid and can't begin to compare to Egyptian and Babylonian laws, for example.

Cartels are not part of that. Exploiting children, selling drugs, etc is always going to be wrong.

Furthermore, it's not your parents' responsibility to buy you a car. A car is an expensive liability and something for adults to use. An adult, no matter how young, needs to be able to provide for themselves. If they need family help at times, that's for basic necessities like food and shelter, not for luxury items like a vehicle.

but man idrc about how I make my money as long as it brings me wealth , I am doing my spiritual routine daily and all that stuff , I ve been trying to find out my Guardian Demon since November and stuff but regarding money and respect , power and stuff like that why would you be doing it just legal when you can do both legal & illegal.
i would listen to what people have already told you if I were you.

Criminality is never okay and is like drinking from a poisoned cup. You may be fine currently, but this will catch up to you. The Gods see this and they do not look fondly on criminals.

They want to re-establish natural order and help us weed out evil, ignorance and corruption.

Last of all. You are being given a chance here to rectify yourself and not act and behave like a filthy worm wiggling around in the dirt.

Are you a man? Or are you a worm?

Walk or wriggle. It's your choice now.

why would you be doing it just legal when you can do both legal & illegal.
Why would the distinction exist in the first place if you weren't supposed to do it? Why work for my meal when I can steal the meal of someone else who has done the work already? That's the question you're asking.

If you fail to understand this, there's not much anyone can tell you at this point that will make you see, your consciousness is just at this level. There are several ways out of this. You grow up (hopefully), which will take you a few years; you get burned and learn the hard way (meaning you get arrested for your crimes); you see someone you care about get hurt or arrested.

These will likely change your mind, and if not, then you're just that kind of person.

Choosing to live a criminal life is choosing to be a subhuman piece of shit. Violent criminality is a disease against humanity, and like any disease it needs to be completely erased and removed for humanity to thrive. Why choose to be part of a rotting and a disease that deserves to be removed from the world, when you could instead choose to be a functional human and work for life and creation?

Bro can you hear yourself? It's the cartel we are talking about, not some group of random businessmen who occasionally smoke pot for fun. Here we are talking about a vast network of dangerous individuals who are literally mentally insane, and would kill anyone and do anything for money and drugs... for fucks sake man if you are really dedicated to Father Satan you would be entertaining the idea of removing the cartel from this world, not adding another number to their recruits....

The amount of fucked up dark web videos I have seen from the cartel... the infamous "funkytown" gore meme is an example here. Dont look it up if you dont have the guts...

Cartel... Hamas... Muslims... Jesuits... Jehovah's witnesses... Mossad.. Russian and Chinese government...
There exists so much pure evil in this world. May the gods protect us from the likes of these mongrels, and assist us cast them down and deliver the middle finger of divine judgement on their balding heads...

The mentality that work is not liked should be eliminated. The goal is to find work you like or to program your mind to love your work. With your work you value yourself in society. You make people happy and help them.
I'm sure Guardian Blitzkrieg is aware of this in it's entirety, he likely was just trying to put this lightly in a way that Jupiter would understand, as the OP would need to advance some before seeing the greater aspect of this, in that work is beautiful, meaningful, and truly a gift to have creative hands.

Bro can you hear yourself? It's the cartel we are talking about, not some group of random businessmen who occasionally smoke pot for fun. Here we are talking about a vast network of dangerous individuals who are literally mentally insane, and would kill anyone and do anything for money and drugs... for fucks sake man if you are really dedicated to Father Satan you would be entertaining the idea of removing the cartel from this world, not adding another number to their recruits....

The amount of fucked up dark web videos I have seen from the cartel... the infamous "funkytown" gore meme is an example here. Dont look it up if you dont have the guts...

Cartel... Hamas... Muslims... Jesuits... Jehovah's witnesses... Mossad.. Russian and Chinese government...
There exists so much pure evil in this world. May the gods protect us from the likes of these mongrels, and assist us cast them down and deliver the middle finger of divine judgement on their balding heads...
You keep Hamas name out of your mouth. We don’t advocate violence but we also don’t throw pity parties for Jews who deserve everything coming to them.

While we hide and congratulate ourselves they are fighting in the vanguard against Israel so show some respect.

I'm going to ignore what I have read in this topic, and write the response I would have written based only on seing the Title. This can help you and also other people.

A car is an important thing to have, and you should do a working for a car. This will be very helpful to you. But I would keep the working more general. Do not enforce the working that the car has to come from your parents.

Just generally work that you are receiving a car that is in good quality and not having any mechanical problems. Work for this, and this car may come from anywhere. There could be somebody who has a good quality car for little money, and you do not know about this yet. This may come in an unexpected way from an unexpected location and an unexpected person. The energy will work in the most direct way to bring this to you.

You keep Hamas name out of your mouth. We don’t advocate violence but we also don’t throw pity parties for Jews who deserve everything coming to them.

While we hide and congratulate ourselves they are fighting in the vanguard against Israel so show some respect.
You sound very dumb. Sorry I had to say it. You are just going with the current mainstream flow.

First of all, where did I ever advocate for pissrael and show support? Secondly, are you really sure that just because someone is fighting against jews, that they are good people themselves?

I encourage you to study and research more about the penalties for lack of hijab for women in places such as Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

The muslims at best, are the creations of the jews themselves backlashing against them.

I do not deny AT ALL that possrael has indeed caused so much pain and suffering and death for Palestine and other parts of the world through the abuse of power...

... but trust me when I say that muslim organizations are at best, no better than them when it comes to stoning people because of stupid reasons, causing disruption etc.

Do you even know the organizations that fund Hamas and other terrorist movements in the Middle East?

Just because one of them is reacting against the jews, that does not absolve them of their sins. If you are a true Satanist you would at least know where you should stand on thus subject.

( I am not talking about Palestinian people and civilians who are struggling to survive. Those are the real victims. Not the random haji who goes and kills a jew, but at the same time states somewhere down the line that he wishes for an adolescent wife.)

They never mentioned Hamas being "good", just that they're actually taking up arms to fight israel, while countries like Jordan make deals with the jews for their own comfort.
It is counted as supporting Hamas when they replied in such a passionate way to the mere name being mentioned, taking great offense, and comparing what we do to what they do, and count ours as inferior because "we are just sitting around in private, celebrating while those brave warriors are out in the field in the frontlines, taking the fight to these damn jewssss grrrrr.... oh by the way goyim i circumcised your baby and we'd your 9 year old daughter cuz koran ".

let's not forget who Muslims are. Sometimes I'm shocked by some things I read here. If one is truly about the business of fellating terrorist organizations labelled as "people's resistance" or whatnot, they can go join Hamas and forget about the gods or this path.

Better yet, I encourage people who are starting to see literal armed Muslims with a quranic agenda, as "better people than jews", to go to them and tell them that you are grateful for their actions and you are a Satanist. They will give you a very warm welcome.

Warm, as in, burning you alive. The same they did with our pagan ancestors.

Get real, people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back