Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about Kundalini

sandaruwan.navod

hey brothers and sisters,I'm a dedicated satanist and i've been performing basic power meditation daily now for nearly two weeks.from the first day on without even performing the opening the chakras meditation I able to see them and my energy,when i go into a trance very first time in my life.is it possible?? or is it just a fantasy of me? and also i might add i can really feel them exactly the way u described them in ur website.I'm also feeling the kundalini and somthing in my head keep telling me to do kundalini meditation but i havn't done yet cuz today i read about it in your site and u said that it's dangerous for the newbies.and i feel it's energy like something about to burst inside my body just above my ass.and also I always wanting to do headstand pose in yoga.and inside i'm always feeling a lot of heat even when i'm in shower and lately I'm sweating a lot.I'm just a beginner.I'm not even studied your full website yet.can u please fill me in with ur knowledge?? it'll be a great great help.thnx

Maybe you were greatly empowered in your previous life, so now it could maybe be easier for you to raise your Kundalini etc. Maybe you could move to more advanced meditations quicker than others but I greatly suggest you to talk to your Guardian Demon/ness as well about it. :)I am not experienced with the Kundalini so I can't give you any solid advice.

Στις 5:22 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 31 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

hey brothers and sisters,I'm a dedicated satanist and i've been performing basic power meditation daily now for nearly two weeks.from the first day on without even performing the opening the chakras meditation I able to see them and my energy,when i go into a trance very first time in my life.is it possible?? or is it just a fantasy of me? and also i might add i can really feel them exactly the way u described them in ur website.I'm also feeling the kundalini and somthing in my head keep telling me to do kundalini meditation but i havn't done yet cuz today i read about it in your site and u said that it's dangerous for the newbies.and i feel it's energy like something about to burst inside my body just above my ass.and also I always wanting to do headstand pose in yoga.and inside i'm always feeling a lot of heat even when i'm in shower and lately I'm sweating a lot.I'm just a beginner.I'm not even studied your full website yet.can u please fill me in with ur knowledge?? it'll be a great great help.thnx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back