Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About intelligence & Squares

emotions

Hello there , I want to ask a question about intelligence , which is the best rune to vibrate for intelligence & brain and what affirmation should I go with ?

2. How do I know if a square worked / manifested ?

CrimsongRaexius666 said:
codeine1337 said:
Hello there , I want to ask a question about intelligence , which is the best rune to vibrate for intelligence & brain and what affirmation should I go with ?

If you want to achieve intelligence, you should focus on doing a lot of Plutonian workings as Pluto, especially in good aspect with Scorpio rules over memory and long term remembering of information.

You will know that the square has manifested as, if you have done it correctly, chances are that you will notice positive and strong changes.

For the runic vibrations, I suggest vibrating Manaz as Manaz is the rune of human intelligence and the rational mind. This rune is a particularly beneficial one for academic studies, tests and any contests of an intellectual nature.

I see, thanks for your help. I got 1 more thing , at https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kumbhaka_Lunar_Breath.html on the exhale do I need to exhale on mouth or on nose ?

codeine1337 said:
CrimsongRaexius666 said:
codeine1337 said:

If you want to achieve intelligence, you should focus on doing a lot of Plutonian workings as Pluto, especially in good aspect with Scorpio rules over memory and long term remembering of information.

You will know that the square has manifested as, if you have done it correctly, chances are that you will notice positive and strong changes.

For the runic vibrations, I suggest vibrating Manaz as Manaz is the rune of human intelligence and the rational mind. This rune is a particularly beneficial one for academic studies, tests and any contests of an intellectual nature.

I see, thanks for your help. I got 1 more thing , at https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kumbhaka_Lunar_Breath.html on the exhale do I need to exhale on mouth or on nose ?

Don't do anything "plutonic" related. Moon and Mercury Squares can help. As for runes, maybe a few short workings with Dagaz, maybe one time deal actually this. Manaz is good as well.

I would rather focus on squares and Satanama as a mantra with proper affirmations and material efforts to learn and expand you abilities by actually learning. These squares will help you along the way, but it is a conjoined effort for success, which as something for intelligence, it is still something broad yet encapsulated into your ability to build yourself and your capacities.

NakedPluto said:
codeine1337 said:
CrimsongRaexius666 said:

Don't do anything "plutonic" related. Moon and Mercury Squares can help. As for runes, maybe a few short workings with Dagaz, maybe one time deal actually this. Manaz is good as well.

I would rather focus on squares and Satanama as a mantra with proper affirmations and material efforts to learn and expand you abilities by actually learning. These squares will help you along the way, but it is a conjoined effort for success, which as something for intelligence, it is still something broad yet encapsulated into your ability to build yourself and your capacities.

Hey thanks for your answer but how can I do satanama mantra?

codeine1337 said:

Vibrate it how it is read. Do also Satan Psalm daily, in there you find this as well.

NakedPluto said:
codeine1337 said:

Vibrate it how it is read. Do also Satan Psalm daily, in there you find this as well.

Alright and how many times should I vibrate it ? beside that where can I find prayers for Satan or in general for day / night

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back