Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About holidays

Basically all holidays have been corrupted like Christ-mas it used to be yule season but then like always the jews got a hold of it and corrupted it. Read this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] About holidays

i would like to know which holidays in the U.S.A
i should stay away from.

Hail-satan

Many commercial holidays such as christmas and easter are actually stolen from REAL tradition satanic/pagan holidays.For more information on this go to joyofsatan.org website and then click on satanic holidays or satanic rites and celebrations :)It explains it all and the true holidays we celebrate.

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 3:48 PM EST jayvon.smith@... wrote:

i would like to know which holidays in the U.S.A
i should stay away from.

Hail-satan

Telling you which holidays to refrain from is too jokehovian like, so I will not.  Instead, I will advise you to refrain from specific features.  Does the holiday glorify penance?  If so, you should skip the holiday or at least not do the penance.  Most of the pre-Easter holidays do just that--and if you see that feature, it is best to skip the penance.  Here, it's the penance itself and not the holiday that is offensive.  If you celebrate Easter the way it was originally meant to be celebrated, you are praising Astaroth.  By partaking in penance, you are undermining this and nixing this praise.  Do you wish to mute your praise to Astaroth with penance?  If not, then skip the penance. The other major thing to refrain from is any event where the kike on the stick is directly featured.  Can you participate in the holiday without going into a church or mosque, or relying on your LIE[/B]-ble or quran?  Does the holiday directly and unavoidably glorify joke-hova, jewsus, or allah?  If so, you should modify or skip it--if the holiday has some pagan aspect mixed with joke-hova, jewsus, or allah, you can skip the jewsus part and do the pagan part.  If you are relying on crosses, can you somehow bypass the rag on it and find the original meaning to focus on?  Or, are you primarily honoring the kike on the stick?  You alone must honestly answer these questions. No, this doesn't necessarily mean throwing things away.  Some people are able to use a LIE[/B]-ble or other right-hand path item in destruction rituals.  Some manage to cast gray energy on them, or use them to place gray energy on churches.  And, once you start panicking and throwing things away, you are likely to attract the enemy--I learned that the hard way when I was required to throw things away upon joining the jokehovian witlesses. The holidays we do observe because they are pure Satanic are Candlemas, Easter, Beltane, the summer solstice, Lammas Day, the autumnal equinox, Halloween, and Christmas in their original forms.  These all have major pagan origins and we do our utmost to honor them in their original forms.  They have all been fucked up, and we do our best to avoid mixing the kike aspects with the pagan aspects.  I would think twice, however, before observing any holidays that honor a kike (whether one that is alive, was recently alive, or that is fictitious) or that glorify race-mixing (Martin Luther King Day comes to mind here).  You will find much more information, and probably more accurate, on the Joy of Satan site under Holidays.   <br--- In [email protected], "jayvon.smith@..." <jayvon.smith@... wrote:<br

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back