Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Greys

SigTyr

Greetings Brothers and Sisters!

As I wrote before, enemy have following infrastructure:
People are "power banks", which can be accessed anytime, usually by spirits, sometimes lesser demons. In most cases they (spirits and lessers) are doing it not willingly.

Churches are command centers that keep slaves under control, by generating specific frequencies. Usually placed on so called places of power.

While spirits and lesser demons can control one single host at a time and do some tricks , the Greys can have a huge impact, by controlling many people as hive mind or even causing bad events that can potentially kill you, as they easily manipulate this dirty energy that has been generated by xian-jewish program.

They seem not to " posses" host directly, they use either spirit or lesser demon and control it remotely.
While they can actully access any xian slave, they have their favorite hosts, like Zukerbot or "The Pope".

If you ever faced Greys it's impossible to misinterpret them for anything else.
They have 2 states.

Normal state: very cold, emotionless state, I don't even know how to discribe the feeling. Imagine death energy plus it's being cold way below 0.

Hate mode: pure black hate,it's like an acid that melts everything. If you piss them off, they will show your their true ugly faces.

They talked to me trough hosts.
They play dirty and they don't joke arround.
I even had a " hostage" situations. Basically they hijack somebody close to me and it feels like that person is no more. And they speak trough that person. Saying that I should not try anything.
Moreover, they managed to block my communications with Demons.
And when I tried to use backup communication method, which was a pendulum , it was giving wrong answers as well, as it's quite easy to hjiack.

Their attacks are usally well planned. You will be drained, you won't be able to communicate normaly with Demons. You will feel the despair and they will enjoy it.

They also occupied lower leves of astral.
Sometimes they can drag you there, and again you won't be able to communicate with Demons, and there is actually a chance that you won't come back. They control it fully, they can mask the whole place, you won't remeber why you came there. And they always avoid direct confrontations.

If you are facing Greys, it means you are considered as a threat for them, you can be pround of yourself.
At this point everyday meditation is essential as your life depends on it.
Try to be careful around weak minded people, as they are compromised and be used to attack you. For example it's quite easy to provoke a car accident.
If there is a "hostage" situation with lost communication , your top priority goal is to find a way to recharge yourself (Warrior's meditation I posted is good for that) and re-establish communication. Invoking your guardian Demon
is a good option too. This kind of situations require team work.

In astral, most difficult part will be to realize that you are in
Greys' controlled environment. Once you do, play allong.
Most likely it will feel like a dream, but you may notice people in those dreams with a dead cold feeling comming from them and a strange looking eyes.

As I told before, they avoid direct interractions, but sometimes they may come close enough if they think you are not aware.

When the moment comes, you will have less then a second to ask Father Satan, to give you while golden energy, form that into ball and trow it into that ugly creature. Pure energy is deadly for them, they are keeping distance and playing those dirty mind games for a reason.

Of course you can just contact Father or your Guardian, and they will try to pull you out , but where is the fun in that? Plus a little distraction will help with your extraction, and who knows maybe you will cause enough damage, so those dirty grey ugly creatures will think twice before attacking you again.

SigTyr said:

People are "power banks", which can be accessed anytime, usually by spirits, sometimes lesser demons. In most cases they (spirits and lessers) are doing it not willingly.

Churches are command centers that keep slaves under control, by generating specific frequencies. Usually placed on so called places of power.

While spirits and lesser demons can control one single host at a time and do some tricks , the Greys can have a huge impact, by controlling many people as hive mind or even causing bad events that can potentially kill you, as they easily manipulate this dirty energy that has been generated by xian-jewish program.

They seem not to " posses" host directly, they use either spirit or lesser demon and control it remotely.
While they can actully access any xian slave, they have their favorite hosts, like Zukerbot or "The Pope".

They have 2 states.

Normal state: very cold, emotionless state, I don't even know how to discribe the feeling. Imagine death energy plus it's being cold way below 0.

Hate mode: pure black hate,it's like an acid that melts everything. If you piss them off, they will show your their true ugly faces.

I even had a " hostage" situations. Basically they hijack somebody close to me and it feels like that person is no more. And they speak trough that person. Saying that I should not try anything.
And when I tried to use backup communication method, which was a pendulum , it was giving wrong answers as well, as it's quite easy to hjiack.

Their attacks are usally well planned. You will be drained, you won't be able to communicate normaly with Demons. You will feel the despair and they will enjoy it.

Sometimes they can drag you there, and again you won't be able to communicate with Demons, and there is actually a chance that you won't come back. They control it fully, they can mask the whole place, you won't remeber why you came there. And they always avoid direct confrontations.

If you are facing Greys, it means you are considered as a threat for them, you can be pround of yourself.
Try to be careful around weak minded people, as they are compromised and be used to attack you. For example it's quite easy to provoke a car accident.
If there is a "hostage" situation with lost communication , your top priority goal is to find a way to recharge yourself (Warrior's meditation I posted is good for that) and re-establish communication. Invoking your guardian Demon

Most likely it will feel like a dream, but you may notice people in those dreams with a dead cold feeling comming from them and a strange looking eyes.

As I told before, they avoid direct interractions, but sometimes they may come close enough if they think you are not aware.

When the moment comes, you will have less then a second to ask Father Satan, to give you while golden energy, form that into ball and trow it into that ugly creature. Pure energy is deadly for them, they are keeping distance and playing those dirty mind games for a reason.

Of course you can just contact Father or your Guardian, and they will try to pull you out , but where is the fun in that? Plus a little distraction will help with your extraction, and who knows maybe you will cause enough damage, so those dirty grey ugly creatures will think twice before attacking you again.

When ever they connect to someone, be it a hostage or you, they have to establish a connection which you can use to send them blue satanic flames. It´s like when you punch you have a opening. Roast them, enjoy your life.

Because of this I did sligthly change the affirmation for the RC (Returning curses) for me into:

"The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the original senders."

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

SigTyr said:

They have 2 states.

Whenever one of these greys is attacking/connecting to you or a "hostage" this connection can also be used to send them blue satanic flames. Roast them and enjoy your life.

Because of the "hostage" reasons I slightliy changed the RC (Returning curses) affirmation to:
"The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the original senders."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

SigTyr said:

Damn ... I was planning to write something just like that. You bet I was experiencing the attacks regularly 1-2 weeks ago. The moment I realized there was an attack, I started attacking back too.
And done, they don't attack me much anymore but I still couldn't clean myself enough ...

When you stay under their influence too much, you involuntarily move away from yoga and meditation and suddenly everything starts to be very difficult ...

My advice is to vibrate SURYA 111 or RAUM 66 (like cleaning after rtr) times every morning and evening, clean the people you frequently contact and the places you go to with the energy of the sun. Before I go to sleep, I say "Hail Satan" 66 times. And watching the grays freak out makes me laugh incredibly

I love working with solar energy, it satisfies my ego. But when I get stuck, I ask my protective demon and devil help.

What energies do you use in such situations? I'm just asking out of curiosity. I am really curious and take incredible pleasure in attacking with new things. :lol: :lol:

erdemd6gan said:
SigTyr said:

Damn ... I was planning to write something just like that. You bet I was experiencing the attacks regularly 1-2 weeks ago. The moment I realized there was an attack, I started attacking back too.
And done, they don't attack me much anymore but I still couldn't clean myself enough ...

When you stay under their influence too much, you involuntarily move away from yoga and meditation and suddenly everything starts to be very difficult ...

My advice is to vibrate SURYA 111 or RAUM 66 (like cleaning after rtr) times every morning and evening, clean the people you frequently contact and the places you go to with the energy of the sun. Before I go to sleep, I say "Hail Satan" 66 times. And watching the grays freak out makes me laugh incredibly

I love working with solar energy, it satisfies my ego. But when I get stuck, I ask my protective demon and devil help.

What energies do you use in such situations? I'm just asking out of curiosity. I am really curious and take incredible pleasure in attacking with new things. :lol: :lol:

Most basic attack, when there are no time to think, pure white golden energy.

For exampe when you wake up in sleep paralysis and see some movements with your "side vision", it first thing it comes in mind.

Other thing, I call it " antivirus". You can try to summon it as a ball of energy.
I found some anomaly in astral, which was just bendind the reality there, I was told it was not supposed to exist. Imagine that everything in this world is a random matrix with 1s and 0s. And this anomaly just randomly start replacing those 1s with 0s and vise-versa causing some chaotic reactions.

I took a sample and gave to Demons and we were able to waponize it, to make work agaist grey energy.
So it's harmless for humans, but if you trow this thing at grey or church even it will be fun to observe.

Last time I had fake hostage situation.
Some girl appeared in my life like a week prior my presentstion and we had some kind of unreal connection which was too good to be true.
She apeared because I was preparing to go public about some facts , but this girl didn't stop me from doing so. Right after my presentation greys sabotaged her and tried to attack me trough her. Made me understand that they got her soul. So it was a bait, and I decided to take it...

I acually went to the deeper levels of astral.
It was looking more like a dream, but I've noticed some people with very unhuman eyes are watching me...I was acting stupid, but then I summoned another of my toys: "Nuclear grenade" which is made from pure golden energy and makes a nuke which destroys everything it touches...

I've been told that as the result I sabotaged their base and got -3 greys, which is very good. Our Demons sent a "clean up" crew and got control of that important strategic point. :)

This got them real mad. So they started series of small not well prepared attacks and it looked pathetic. Like if they try to hurt you emotionally for example by using hosts, it looks like a bad scripted movie and makes you laught. This girl told me she is in love with a jew and started to date complety unrelated guy. Don't remember last time I laughted like this.

Then I got a warning from our Demons, that greys plan something big. So I decided to act... It was perfect timing as you guys were doing another RTR.

I was preparing for this for years...
Not long ago I was reading that when you make money rituals, you need to make sure that the channels are open...
So for a few years I've been opening channels for White Race Awakening Ritual...

I've been placing runic works inside of churches that were trapping all the shitty energy inside, and providing a backdoor acces for their network. I did this in 3 countries , and funny thing that "the pope" noticed something and decided to visit those and tried to sabotage my works.

So now imagine what impact my White Awaking Ritual made... Already next day I've noticed that I can unprogram people much more easliy and they listen now, not got hijacked by enteties who command them to stay the fuck away from me and my truth.

This was done on 5th of December.
And I've been told by Demons that things are gonna be much more interesting from now on... :twisted:

SigTyr said:
erdemd6gan said:
SigTyr said:

Most basic attack, when there are no time to think, pure white golden energy.

For exampe when you wake up in sleep paralysis and see some movements with your "side vision", it first thing it comes in mind.

Other thing, I call it " antivirus". You can try to summon it as a ball of energy.
I found some anomaly in astral, which was just bendind the reality there, I was told it was not supposed to exist. Imagine that everything in this world is a random matrix with 1s and 0s. And this anomaly just randomly start replacing those 1s with 0s and vise-versa causing some chaotic reactions.

I took a sample and gave to Demons and we were able to waponize it, to make work agaist grey energy.
So it's harmless for humans, but if you trow this thing at grey or church even it will be fun to observe.

Last time I had fake hostage situation.
Some girl appeared in my life like a week prior my presentstion and we had some kind of unreal connection which was too good to be true.
She apeared because I was preparing to go public about some facts , but this girl didn't stop me from doing so. Right after my presentation greys sabotaged her and tried to attack me trough her. Made me understand that they got her soul. So it was a bait, and I decided to take it...

I acually went to the deeper levels of astral.
It was looking more like a dream, but I've noticed some people with very unhuman eyes are watching me...I was acting stupid, but then I summoned another of my toys: "Nuclear grenade" which is made from pure golden energy and makes a nuke which destroys everything it touches...

I've been told that as the result I sabotaged their base and got -3 greys, which is very good. Our Demons sent a "clean up" crew and got control of that important strategic point. :)

This got them real mad. So they started series of small not well prepared attacks and it looked pathetic. Like if they try to hurt you emotionally for example by using hosts, it looks like a bad scripted movie and makes you laught. This girl told me she is in love with a jew and started to date complety unrelated guy. Don't remember last time I laughted like this.

Then I got a warning from our Demons, that greys plan something big. So I decided to act... It was perfect timing as you guys were doing another RTR.

I was preparing for this for years...
Not long ago I was reading that when you make money rituals, you need to make sure that the channels are open...
So for a few years I've been opening channels for White Race Awakening Ritual...

I've been placing runic works inside of churches that were trapping all the shitty energy inside, and providing a backdoor acces for their network. I did this in 3 countries , and funny thing that "the pope" noticed something and decided to visit those and tried to sabotage my works.

So now imagine what impact my White Awaking Ritual made... Already next day I've noticed that I can unprogram people much more easliy and they listen now, not got hijacked by enteties who command them to stay the fuck away from me and my truth.

This was done on 5th of December.
And I've been told by Demons that things are gonna be much more interesting from now on... :twisted:

damnnn I can listen to what happened to him for hours...

And I was also very curious about what you do. I really want to meet you privately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back