Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Energy, Discipline

At the time when the waxing Moon is in Capricorn, you can work on discipline with the runes Eihwaz or Nauthiz. You can also use Sowilo to increase the effect.

Thank you , is x18 reps each good ? and like x10 reps for the affirmation
You can do 40, 100 or 216 reps. And, you can affirm 9 times. Do not forget to do this work for a minimum of 40 days, you can also do it for 80, 90 days if you want.

I was thinking about doing a Saturn square tbh , never tried it. Is it ok if I do it at least once ?
If you are not experienced in performing squares, please don't do it. Read the warning that Hellenic SS posted.

I was thinking about doing a Saturn square tbh , never tried it. Is it ok if I do it at least once ?
Don't head rush into it without carefully examining your personal situation and prepare accordingly. There are safer alternatives that are effective already mentioned above.

Sowilo for energy and willpower, Nauthiz for endurance and discipline.
A perfect complimentary combination for your needs, they are two parts of the whole.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back