Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About enemy angels and their tricks

This is to do with angels masking as Demons. angels will try to trick you any chance they get. If your gaurd is down they have ways to manipulate your emotions and thoughts so you may at first think it is Satan or a Demon. They can make you feel good initially and tell you things that might sound like something a Demon would say.
they can even appear astrally looking like a Nordic and I know this because I have had it happen to me.

Satan's energy is very distinct they can't fake Him to anyone who knows Him. And they may not be able to fake a Demon you are familiar with, but they will try and they will especially try with new people who don't know yet who can't feel the energy and be aware of what is happening.

If you experience any of the following it 'could' be an imposter fucking with you.

they tell you what you want to hear every time.
initially boost and stroke your ego but in days following you will start to question and doubt yourself.
you feel tired after contact, depressed or unsure.
your self esteem starts to drop (not at the time but in the days after)
you begin to doubt Satan (not at the time in the days-weeks after)
feeling anxious
feeling like Satan is mad at you
feeling like you are not good enough and have done something wrong
feeling fear
feeling like maybe you are not right for this and it would be easier to give up and try to forget it all.
feeling passive... like you shouldn't fight you start feeling like hate and anger are bad for you or something bad will happen to you and you begin to question yourself.
having intrusive thoughts of a self defeating nature that go around and around in your head.
feeling like you are being laughed at or looked down on.

This is just some of it. If you are ever concerned try this.

In addition to your shield which you should be building on daily and cleaning your aura and chakras, visualise Satan's sigil shining bright gold right inside of you. I feel a tremendous comefort and energy lift when I do this. While you are doing this ask the entity who it is, and ask it to swear it's devotion to Satan. focus on what you are feeling.

Hell is very busy right now, if you find someone keeps talking to you and it is drawn out and intrusive (intrudes into your private thoughts, questions or judges your thoughts, makes you feel like you are under surveliance etc... I would have serious doubts as to who it is.

Demons do not intrude, they are not about policing your mind and life. They don't fill you with doubt or fear, they don't 'comment' on you all the time or tell you what to do unless it is something very important. They are polite, considerate and respectfull. They are carefull in how they give you infomation so as not to dent your self esteem as this is detrimental to your progress, it is important you feel good and UP. They do not want you to feel down.

If an astral entity is 'bugging you' if it dosn't seem right it probably isn't.

I highly doubt many of the Demons have time right now for 'chit chat' unless you have a good friendship or relationship with them already.

another thing I have personally found is angels are very stuck up. they are arrogant assholes, they can try and act nice but the dirt shows through. just like kikes when questioned they get nasty and show their colours. they also look down on you like you are nothing. you dont matter thats how they want you to feel so you will think your no good and feel like quitting, this is what they want.
angels nag and nit pick at you, its like intrusive bad thoughts that become very negative and upsetting.

Demons don't do this. In my own experience with Them so far If they need to correct you on something it is short and to the point and They show you what you can do instead or how to fix it. Then it's over and done with and life goes on. They want to keep our spirits high and for us to feel empowered. That is a big one to tell the difference. They don't dwell on negatives, they don't bring up past mistakes and rub your face in shit. They show you how to do things better, point out solutions or oportunities. Lead you to better infomation and knowledge.

Sometimes if you have a history of 'beating yourself up' or don't feel good about yourself you can even be sabotaging yourself with negative thoughts. but the enemy will also take advantage of this. they look for your weak spots.

The God's know full well what tricks the enemy pulls on us and they will not be offended if you are asking for confirmation of who you are speaking to. Because they know we have to be sure. if you get any negative or hostile reactions or another one... the entity acts hurt and offended this is a big give away.
angels act very pure and perfect and high and mighty, they don't get down on our level, Demons do. Demons understand Us and how to speak to Us and make us feel safe and comefortable. Demons understand our humour angels don't. there is a word I am trying to think of that describes this but it has slipped my mind. angels come accross as fake and stiff... they are not natural.
they also try to make you feel sorry for them, like getting angry and hatefull is bad and you shouldn't fight, all is love... we are all living in a fluffy cloud and everyones nice... all that love your enemy crap.
they have bags of tricks this is only some of them.

I find meditating on Satan's sigil, on Satanic symbols and vibrating His name especially is the most protective and anything that is hanging around that shouldn't be is very much repelled by it, in fact you should feel it. To feel if who is talking to you or messing with you is Of Satan or not when you put energy Into Satans symbols and name it exposes anything around that is an enemy. If it is a God They will feel joy along with you because They Love Satan and are devoted to Him also if it is enemy the energy from them will get ugly.

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

This is very true. angels act very stuck up, the little shits have a Very Snotty Attitude, just like a kike! If you act like a kike then you Are a Kike, and should be treated like a kike, they are all kikes to me, kikes and space-monkeys, and as such they Should be laughed at and joked on in the most hideous of ways, just look at how they have treated our Gods. That filthy nazarene (fititious kike) of theirs should be viewed in our minds with red eyes, horns and mangled teeth ready to eat the souls of humanity.

Unfortunately, I have had a lot of interaction with those Creatures (Not Beings) known as angels. They act nice, play along and if you are stupid (and listen to them) then you will play into their little trap. angels have been harassing me for about 25 years now and it's time this shit STOPS. I am NOT proud of this, but Highly Embarrassed. It was only Silent for about 2 and a half months before I came to Satan, when I was briefly an Atheist. Then after my Dedication, I had Two sets of Voices in my head, one was Very Positive and Powerful, the other was weak and would Never Shut The Fuck Up! This was flustering but at the same time revealing as to just how much I had been talking to the enemy. THIS IS MY MOTIVATION TO DO DESTRUCTION RITUALS! Destroy the kikes, Destroy every angel, Free Myself and Humanity. I'll Fight for Satan even beyond death, If I am so unfortunate as to Not make Godhead in this lifetime.

When a Demon (Real God) speaks to you, or Directs you, you will Definitely feel their energy, and it will be Very Positive and uplifting, inspiring and give you a Powerful Confidence in Satan and the Demon you are interacting/ speaking with. It will be a Positive Experience in your mind for Years to come or as long as you can remember.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 10:39 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] About enemy angels and their tricks

This is to do with angels masking as Demons. angels will try to trick you any chance they get. If your gaurd is down they have ways to manipulate your emotions and thoughts so you may at first think it is Satan or a Demon. They can make you feel good initially and tell you things that might sound like something a Demon would say.
they can even appear astrally looking like a Nordic and I know this because I have had it happen to me.

Satan's energy is very distinct they can't fake Him to anyone who knows Him. And they may not be able to fake a Demon you are familiar with, but they will try and they will especially try with new people who don't know yet who can't feel the energy and be aware of what is happening.

If you experience any of the following it 'could' be an imposter fucking with you.

initially boost and stroke your ego but in days following you will start to question and doubt yourself.
feeling anxious
feeling fear
feeling like maybe you are not right for this and it would be easier to give up and try to forget it all.
feeling passive... like you shouldn't fight you start feeling like hate and anger are bad for you or something bad will happen to you and you begin to question yourself.
having intrusive thoughts of a self defeating nature that go around and around in your head.

In addition to your shield which you should be building on daily and cleaning your aura and chakras, visualise Satan's sigil shining bright gold right inside of you. I feel a tremendous comefort and energy lift when I do this. While you are doing this ask the entity who it is, and ask it to swear it's devotion to Satan. focus on what you are feeling.

Hell is very busy right now, if you find someone keeps talking to you and it is drawn out and intrusive (intrudes into your private thoughts, questions or judges your thoughts, makes you feel like you are under surveliance etc... I would have serious doubts as to who it is.

Demons do not intrude, they are not about policing your mind and life. They don't fill you with doubt or fear, they don't 'comment' on you all the time or tell you what to do unless it is something very important. They are polite, considerate and respectfull. They are carefull in how they give you infomation so as not to dent your self esteem as this is detrimental to your progress, it is important you feel good and UP. They do not want you to feel down.

I highly doubt many of the Demons have time right now for 'chit chat' unless you have a good friendship or relationship with them already.

another thing I have personally found is angels are very stuck up. they are arrogant assholes, they can try and act nice but the dirt shows through. just like kikes when questioned they get nasty and show their colours. they also look down on you like you are nothing. you dont matter thats how they want you to feel so you will think your no good and feel like quitting, this is what they want.
angels nag and nit pick at you, its like intrusive bad thoughts that become very negative and upsetting.

Demons don't do this. In my own experience with Them so far If they need to correct you on something it is short and to the point and They show you what you can do instead or how to fix it. Then it's over and done with and life goes on. They want to keep our spirits high and for us to feel empowered. That is a big one to tell the difference. They don't dwell on negatives, they don't bring up past mistakes and rub your face in shit. They show you how to do things better, point out solutions or oportunities. Lead you to better infomation and knowledge.

Sometimes if you have a history of 'beating yourself up' or don't feel good about yourself you can even be sabotaging yourself with negative thoughts. but the enemy will also take advantage of this. they look for your weak spots.

The God's know full well what tricks the enemy pulls on us and they will not be offended if you are asking for confirmation of who you are speaking to. Because they know we have to be sure. if you get any negative or hostile reactions or another one... the entity acts hurt and offended this is a big give away.
angels act very pure and perfect and high and mighty, they don't get down on our level, Demons do. Demons understand Us and how to speak to Us and make us feel safe and comefortable. Demons understand our humour angels don't. there is a word I am trying to think of that describes this but it has slipped my mind. angels come accross as fake and stiff... they are not natural.
they also try to make you feel sorry for them, like getting angry and hatefull is bad and you shouldn't fight, all is love... we are all living in a fluffy cloud and everyones nice... all that love your enemy crap.

I find meditating on Satan's sigil, on Satanic symbols and vibrating His name especially is the most protective and anything that is hanging around that shouldn't be is very much repelled by it, in fact you should feel it. To feel if who is talking to you or messing with you is Of Satan or not when you put energy Into Satans symbols and name it exposes anything around that is an enemy. If it is a God They will feel joy along with you because They Love Satan and are devoted to Him also if it is enemy the energy from them will get ugly.

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

I have experienced much of the following that you listed. I thought it was me, all along. That I was a loser, my parents are disappointed in me and that I have no purpose in life. They also try to steer you away from Satanism. They even went as far as to try to get me to dedicate for life and be a priestess for a Goddess, telling me that Satanism is not for me. They  make it seem as if this is YOUR idea, these are YOUR thoughts. They mimic our voice and make it feel like it's our thoughts we are thinking, when it's really THEIRS.That's because I am constantly in void, sensitive to energy (so I know when it's the enemy and when it's a God/dess near me) and their other more blatant attacks don't get through. So they resort to these tactics, to undermine us and make us feel like shit.Thanks for posting this, it is really helpful and I am saving it.Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 10:39:39 AM

feeling anxious
feeling fear

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

I don't want to make anyone feel paranoid or worried about communicating with Our Gods I want to clarify this in case anyone may be worried. My point in putting this up is to expose some of the tactics I know of because Satanism is about empowerment. When you fuck up you treat it as an oportunity to grow and learn and get better not as the end of the world.

There are ways to overcome these problems and really wether it is an enemy or your own mind when a negative thought or attitude starts to get to you it's the same, reject it, it matters not so much where it comes from but what you do about it.
Refuse to believe negative ideas about yourself. If you hear negative words ignore them, or counter them with something positive.

YOU are in control of your mind noone else. Satan and Our Gods do not want control of your mind... They teach Us how to use our minds. So take control of your mind! Its yours! Noone has a right to be inside your head uninvited. If you have negative thoughts don't cry over it examine them, question where did this idea come from? Dont accept these things tear it to peices and replace the bad thoughts with different thoughts. Your thoughts what you want, what you believe, what you want to be. All the enemy programs in this world teach people to hate themselves, to feel sorry, guilty, no good etc etc so now We all know this we no longer have to be helpless victims to it.

Focus on Satan when you are full of His energy these piss weak shits can't touch you. It shows them up. If you do encounter one at any point knowing in advance what you may be faced with and having tools to deal with it is empowering.

Knowing yourself. This is another thing, knowing yourself knowing your own mind and fears, your weaknesses will alert you to areas you need to gaurd and strengthen so they can't get to you so easily.

Don't leave yourself open to be an easy target. Your own attitude has a lot to do with it too, the stronger you are and more confident you are the more you work on that it will make it much harder for anyone to get you down. There are so many ways to do this it is as important as everything else. How you feel about yourself and working to strengthen this. Practical self empowerment, positive statements about yourself, it goes in hand with power meditation.

It is not always actual attacks, when you work on your soul a lot of stuff will surface that can be unpleasant. We all have shit burried in ourselves somewhere and it has to come out at some point so you can deal with it and let go. There are layers of bullshit we have been fed since we were kids from everywhere in life, religion, tv, other people who believe bullshit and spread it and so on. These layers have to be stripped away. This dosn't all happen overnight. We all have ups and downs bad days, bad weeks, sometimes shit happens.

When you are down you tend to neglect yourself these are times enemy entities can take advantage of. These are times we might seek out help and let our gaurd down.

Knowing some things about what can be done to protect yourself and recognise who you are communicating with can really help you, and thats why I wanted to post this.
I learn these things myself, and from seeing what happens to other people. A friend of mine I put a post up recently she was calling on angels on purpose and not suprisingly things got bad for her, worse she ended up drinking a lot and feeling very afraid all the time.
She started telling me experiences and they very much reflect what We know already.

There are many ways to fight back and protect yourself. I have found my own ways aswell as I have gone on that have worked. It's like the monster under the bed when your a kid... in the dark it's scary and the monster is huge with fangs and all the worst things you can think of and then you turn on the light and look and its a pile of clothes on a chair. Fear is often a lack of knowledge, not being able to see in the dark and imagining the worst. When we empower ourselves we turn on the light we can see what is around us and chase it away.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I have experienced much of the following that you listed. I thought it was me, all along. That I was a loser, my parents are disappointed in me and that I have no purpose in life. They also try to steer you away from Satanism. They even went as far as to try to get me to dedicate for life and be a priestess for a Goddess, telling me that Satanism is not for me. They  make it seem as if this is YOUR idea, these are YOUR thoughts. They mimic our voice and make it feel like it's our thoughts we are thinking, when it's really THEIRS.
That's because I am constantly in void, sensitive to energy (so I know when it's the enemy and when it's a God/dess near me) and their other more blatant attacks don't get through. So they resort to these tactics, to undermine us and make us feel like shit.
Thanks for posting this, it is really helpful and I am saving it.
Hail Satan!

feeling anxious
feeling fear

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

Thanks for that, having just recovered after an attack this was a nice boost

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

I don't want to make anyone feel paranoid or worried about communicating with Our Gods I want to clarify this in case anyone may be worried. My point in putting this up is to expose some of the tactics I know of because Satanism is about empowerment. When you fuck up you treat it as an oportunity to grow and learn and get better not as the end of the world.

There are ways to overcome these problems and really wether it is an enemy or your own mind when a negative thought or attitude starts to get to you it's the same, reject it, it matters not so much where it comes from but what you do about it.
Refuse to believe negative ideas about yourself. If you hear negative words ignore them, or counter them with something positive.

YOU are in control of your mind noone else. Satan and Our Gods do not want control of your mind... They teach Us how to use our minds. So take control of your mind! Its yours! Noone has a right to be inside your head uninvited. If you have negative thoughts don't cry over it examine them, question where did this idea come from? Dont accept these things tear it to peices and replace the bad thoughts with different thoughts. Your thoughts what you want, what you believe, what you want to be. All the enemy programs in this world teach people to hate themselves, to feel sorry, guilty, no good etc etc so now We all know this we no longer have to be helpless victims to it.

Focus on Satan when you are full of His energy these piss weak shits can't touch you. It shows them up. If you do encounter one at any point knowing in advance what you may be faced with and having tools to deal with it is empowering.

Knowing yourself. This is another thing, knowing yourself knowing your own mind and fears, your weaknesses will alert you to areas you need to gaurd and strengthen so they can't get to you so easily.

Don't leave yourself open to be an easy target. Your own attitude has a lot to do with it too, the stronger you are and more confident you are the more you work on that it will make it much harder for anyone to get you down. There are so many ways to do this it is as important as everything else. How you feel about yourself and working to strengthen this. Practical self empowerment, positive statements about yourself, it goes in hand with power meditation.

It is not always actual attacks, when you work on your soul a lot of stuff will surface that can be unpleasant. We all have shit burried in ourselves somewhere and it has to come out at some point so you can deal with it and let go. There are layers of bullshit we have been fed since we were kids from everywhere in life, religion, tv, other people who believe bullshit and spread it and so on. These layers have to be stripped away. This dosn't all happen overnight. We all have ups and downs bad days, bad weeks, sometimes shit happens.

When you are down you tend to neglect yourself these are times enemy entities can take advantage of. These are times we might seek out help and let our gaurd down.

Knowing some things about what can be done to protect yourself and recognise who you are communicating with can really help you, and thats why I wanted to post this.
I learn these things myself, and from seeing what happens to other people. A friend of mine I put a post up recently she was calling on angels on purpose and not suprisingly things got bad for her, worse she ended up drinking a lot and feeling very afraid all the time.
She started telling me experiences and they very much reflect what We know already.

There are many ways to fight back and protect yourself. I have found my own ways aswell as I have gone on that have worked. It's like the monster under the bed when your a kid... in the dark it's scary and the monster is huge with fangs and all the worst things you can think of and then you turn on the light and look and its a pile of clothes on a chair. Fear is often a lack of knowledge, not being able to see in the dark and imagining the worst. When we empower ourselves we turn on the light we can see what is around us and chase it away.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

I have experienced much of the following that you listed. I thought it was me, all along. That I was a loser, my parents are disappointed in me and that I have no purpose in life. They also try to steer you away from Satanism. They even went as far as to try to get me to dedicate for life and be a priestess for a Goddess, telling me that Satanism is not for me. They  make it seem as if this is YOUR idea, these are YOUR thoughts. They mimic our voice and make it feel like it's our thoughts we are thinking, when it's really THEIRS.
That's because I am constantly in void, sensitive to energy (so I know when it's the enemy and when it's a God/dess near me) and their other more blatant attacks don't get through. So they resort to these tactics, to undermine us and make us feel like shit.
Hail Satan!

feeling anxious
feeling fear

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Hail Satan!

feeling anxious
feeling fear

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan
Is the word you are looking for to describe angels 'artificial'?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

feeling anxious
feeling fear

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

What I think is so ironic is that some ex-new agers who've converted to Christianity often say that they were often attacked whenever they started dabbling in the occult. Right after their conversion they often state that they had "opened doors" to demonic attacks, seriously wtf is wrong with you!? Isn't is obvious that those beings who were attacking you were fucking angels, how convenient it is that right when someone is deep in the occult some kind of attack happens that leads them to crawl on their knees to that dam Jesus. Man people don't think....

thank you so much for the post.

------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 1:23 PM EST atorres424 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

feeling anxious
feeling fear

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

What I think is so ironic is that some ex-new agers who've converted to Christianity often say that they were often attacked whenever they started dabbling in the occult. Right after their conversion they often state that they had "opened doors" to demonic attacks, seriously wtf is wrong with you!? Isn't is obvious that those beings who were attacking you were fucking angels, how convenient it is that right when someone is deep in the occult some kind of attack happens that leads them to crawl on their knees to that dam Jesus. Man people don't think....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back