Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about datura

<td val[/IMG]Datura can be poisonous. Try to rely on your mind to take you to higher states.

If you do want to experiment with safe and therapeutic plants, try mugwort tea. Or African dream root.

The mugwort tea can be mixed with Chamomile(best infused with energy from the moon) and ingested at night for help with Lucid dreaming, psychic vivid dreams, etc.

Write down the results in your black book/ journal, etc.[/TD]
From: max_blackwolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] about datura
Sent: Fri, Oct 7, 2016 7:20:00 PM

Shannon if I remember correctly mugwort (at too high of doses) can be poisonous as well, so what would be a good "dose"? How much mugwort to how much water?
On Oct 10, 2016, at 08:52, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Datura can be poisonous. Try to rely on your mind to take you to higher states.

If you do want to experiment with safe and therapeutic plants, try mugwort tea. Or African dream root.

The mugwort tea can be mixed with Chamomile(best infused with energy from the moon) and ingested at night for help with Lucid dreaming, psychic vivid dreams, etc.

Write down the results in your black book/ journal, etc.[/TD]
From: max_blackwolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] about datura
Sent: Fri, Oct 7, 2016 7:20:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]Many herbs can effect you badly if you over do it. Some herbs that we consider safe can cause miscarriage and other things.The herb sage has more thujone (the compound reported to cause problems) than Mugwort and so it makes you wonder.

Yes, Mugwort can have adverse effects if abused. A simple tea or two wont do any bad. It is also used as a medicine in some places. Pregnant women shouldn't take it.

Datura, henbane, belladonna, mandrake and others are plants that one should stay away from even in small amounts.They are good for black magick workings though.

Mugwort oil is what I would stay away from ingesting.

The mugwort can be be infused in water to make a nice brew and drank before bed.

One or two tablespoons of the herb is enough for a tea.

One can even sleep with some of the leaves in their pillow to aid in lucid dreaming. Or burn as an incense. These enhance the dreams and aid in psychic work. Wormwood is in the same family as mugwort.

To the other member....

If you are having back problems you should see a doctor. Are you doing yoga?

There are many variables here.

You can join the health group if the situation is a bit more complicated.

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]
From: satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] about datura
Sent: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 5:08:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]   HP Shannon, Hail from the Gods,
I have a bad (long time) back problem - it screws around with my meditation -  have you got any  advice? It would be useful!
Satan Bless!

[/TD]

I had no idea about that with sage. Did know about those herbs that can cause miscarriages and such.
Thanks for the response, I may have to try some now :)
On Oct 11, 2016, at 10:15, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Many herbs can effect you badly if you over do it. Some herbs that we consider safe can cause miscarriage and other things.The herb sage has more thujone (the compound reported to cause problems) than Mugwort and so it makes you wonder.

Yes, Mugwort can have adverse effects if abused. A simple tea or two wont do any bad. It is also used as a medicine in some places. Pregnant women shouldn't take it.

Datura, henbane, belladonna, mandrake and others are plants that one should stay away from even in small amounts.They are good for black magick workings though.

Mugwort oil is what I would stay away from ingesting.

The mugwort can be be infused in water to make a nice brew and drank before bed.

One or two tablespoons of the herb is enough for a tea.

One can even sleep with some of the leaves in their pillow to aid in lucid dreaming. Or burn as an incense. These enhance the dreams and aid in psychic work. Wormwood is in the same family as mugwort.

To the other member....

If you are having back problems you should see a doctor. Are you doing yoga?

There are many variables here.

You can join the health group if the situation is a bit more complicated.

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]
From: satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] about datura
Sent: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 5:08:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]   HP Shannon, Hail from the Gods,
I have a bad (long time) back problem - it screws around with my meditation -  have you got any  advice? It would be useful!
Satan Bless!

[/TD]

Degenerative genetic problem? I see.
Join the health group and we can talk more about it. If it is degenerative, you have to keep your immune system up and make sure to be consistent with your meditations. Power meditation is protective against degeneration. Power meditation, especially, chakra work, acts on the cells on endocrine system and even a good day of meditation will prevent one from ageing fore that day...
So, If I were you, I would work on correcting my DNA, cells and genes through solar work and Yoga. Qigong is actually very good for that too.
Combine the physical with the spiritual. After your meditations, affirm that your body and cells are healed and corrected. If you need more advice as far as what to take medicinally, you can ask on the health group, etc
Be well. Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:36 AM, "satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HP Shannon,

Yes, I have seen the doctor, and had the x-rays.
It is a degenerative genetic problem - all the males in my family suffer from it in differing degree.
I do a special combination of yoga and personal stretching exercises.
Thank you for your answering my post.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back