Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About a weak saturn

Jupiter

Hello there , is it possible that you can fix a weak saturn forever ? I ve seen something about lighting a mustard oil lamp on saturdays, what else can you do exactly to remove all from past life , negative karma etc ? Thank you

Hello there , is it possible that you can fix a weak saturn forever ? I ve seen something about lighting a mustard oil lamp on saturdays, what else can you do exactly to remove all from past life , negative karma etc ? Thank you
Lamps and other props will not do anything for your soul. Only meditation can.

You can work with the Munka to break your negative karma. This can be a bit difficult, but most of the issues in your life will be solved.

what else can you do exactly to remove all from past life , negative karma etc ? Thank you
this definitely not a simple question or something to achieve with one two three steps.
rather your entire existence here depends on that! (i strongly encourage you to read the the Ethic of Freedom from Satanic Ethics)
to overcome negative karma despite i don't think the description of "Negative" is right but anyway. you have to conquer all the darkest areas of your self, spot the harmful patterns
and cast the light of consciousness in there.
there's a Pluto retrograde just started and it's goin till few months, perfect time for introspection, explore your inner realms, declutter your mind, release what no longer serves you
and another great time for research and investigation.
regarding Saturn: let go of spells for now and maybe try to compensate more of the fundamental affairs of Saturn like commitment or endurance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back